PDA

View Full Version : On Texan fans

Texans_Chick
09-26-2008, 02:16 PM
John McClain did a couple of articles recently comparing Oiler and Texan fans, and then saying that Texan fans calling for Kubiak's head need to remember history.

He had a guest fan writer for his blog who basically went postal on the team.

I wrote a response here: On the Houston Texans, Texan fans and bomb throwing critics (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2008/09/on_the_houston_texans_texan_fa.html)Thought some peeps around here would be interested in it.

HOU-TEX
09-26-2008, 02:35 PM
Awesome TC! I wonder if there will be any retaliation from the numbskull that wrote that "blurgh". LMAO! Beautiful!! :cowboy1:

Joe Texan
09-26-2008, 02:39 PM
Way to go Chick, You may need a publisher.

I talked to John while in the airport and he said we need a change, some kind of change to spark the fire. I for one saw the teetons more fired up and more into the game for most of the game. A few players recognized us but Matt just David Carred us even though we were yelling you can do it Matt.
I understand game time but after that arse whoopin they shoulda at least noticed us and quit throwng everything to the teeton fans. We were front row right at the tunnel

Giant Tiger
09-28-2008, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=Joe Texan;1007017]Way to go Chick, You may need a publisher.

Well said :thisbig: TC you really should have a book out. I'll buy it :perfect10: