PDA

View Full Version : Beef week!!!!

mootini
09-22-2008, 12:05 PM
It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.

Khari
09-22-2008, 12:26 PM
uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

:gun:

FILO_girl
09-22-2008, 12:32 PM
It's time again for another bowl of CREAM DA BEEF!!! Here is to NO injuries and a great game.
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool. :gun:

HOU-TEX
09-22-2008, 12:34 PM
uh, yeah, u'll prolly beat us.........(too depressed to even smack talk)

:gun:

LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with. :gun:

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2008, 12:36 PM

Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.

mootini
09-22-2008, 12:51 PM
You would have a guarantee win, if you bring back Carr!!!! LOL
What's the deal with Schuab? He looked skidish yesterday...maybe he was timid thinking about being injuryed? I'll be at the game this weekend...tailgating BEEF STEW!!! I see a defensive game coming up. I know the Texans are hungary for a win....as always you guys always play tuff vs. Jags

chicagotexan2
09-22-2008, 12:51 PM
LOL! I agree. It's hard to talk smack when there ain't diddly to back it up with. :gun:

Other than tarps, possible franchise re-location, etc.

You forgot to mention highest per capita G.E.D. ratio, Food Stamp Night at Jville Municipal, and lets not forget "Anyone wiff more than 4 teef gits in free nite!!! And they still have to use tarps on teef nite.

titanbuoy
09-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Come on guys!!!! JDR is a total hump. You can beat the teal *******.

Time to bench Cody Carlson though... Free Sage Rosenfels!

mootini
09-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Well finally!! Finally we get one under the "W" column.

Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!

Texan_Bill
09-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Maybe in your crib in December? ..but not in September here in Jville..Plus, I'll be there screaming Sunday....CREAM DA BEEF!!!!

Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...

imatexan
09-22-2008, 02:03 PM
I still can still talk smack about a 1-2 team. If we win we have the same record, we always play the Jags hard and we wanting a win BAD! Plus going into Jags stadium isnt really a road game i mean its not going to be full even with the tarps:coolb:

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Will a broom come this year???

Polo
09-22-2008, 02:05 PM

Enjoy your team on Madden.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2008, 02:08 PM

Yes... Yes it will. ;)

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Maybe... but, somehow I don't see the Texans dropping another turd. Practices should resume to a regular schedule this week...

Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Heya 1st Down! Your win yesterday shocked the heyll outta me! I must say I was not too pleased...

I really can't talk smack (LOL!!) because I am not totally sure who will be our QB. I have been in the Sage camp for sometime, so that is where I stand. But Kubes may see it differently.
Can I pahlease have some stout Tabasco to go with the creme de ick? The chipotle kind would be cool. :gun:

Filo...are you going to bake your special cake? I'm be tailgating Sunday and ready for a great game. I think you guys need to stick w/Schuab...he is the better QB. Again, the O-line is the issue again for the Texans...same as the WR's for the Jags. Do our teams ever get "issues" fixed? The Texans can win this game with your defense. Stop the Jags running game and you got a big W.

Tedc
09-22-2008, 02:20 PM

Possibly, but as well as both teams play eachother you guys may squeak out a win.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2008, 02:21 PM
Even with the tarps, JMS holds more seats...Plus, don't you guys need the tarps for your stadium now?

Nope... We're still sold out.

Bill, I think you guys have a good team, I can see you guys winning Sunday, but my heart says no. Your issues at QB now concerns me... Why is Schaub not taking the bull by the horns? LOL PS, not turd......COWPATTY....MOOO!!! LOL

Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Possibly, but as well as both teams play eachother you guys may squeak out a win.

Ted, I'll take a win, no matter what. This game is going to be close and you guys always take care of business vs. jags.

Vinny
09-22-2008, 02:26 PM
You guys have winning seasons and need tarps....as bad as this franchise is we don't have fans that are that pathetic, not that there is anything wrong with a pathetic fan base, but you won't find one here.

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Nope... We're still sold out.

Schaub's performance was not good, however, I would point out that Andre Johnson was very un-AJ like with two drops in the endzone. Add a third drop in the endzone by Walter and we would be talking about two different games....... Just thinking out loud.

Drops hurt...I think Ike is still effecting the team. You guys are going to have a rebound game...I just hope it's not this weekend!!!

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:31 PM
You guys have winning seasons and need tarps....as bad as this franchise is we don't have fans that are that pathetic, not that there is anything wrong with a pathetic fan base, but you won't find one here.

Vinny, No blackouts this year...That's all that matters. JMS is too big for the fan base...I'm not going to get into the tarp thing, we get 65k. Houston is the 4th largest city in America, what's jville?

Vinny
09-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Vinny, No blackouts this year...That's all that matters. JMS is too big for the fan base...I'm not going to get into the tarp thing, we get 65k. Houston is the 4th largest city in America, what's jville?a city about the same size as Nashville or Buffalo or Green Bay.

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:38 PM
2 out the 3 have been there a long time....only been 13 years here.

TEXANS84
09-22-2008, 02:49 PM

Dude.

mootini
09-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Dude.

I know it was bad taste....sorry. I'm still fixing my house from the tropical storms over here in FLA. I got water damage. I just get tried of the tarp dis from you guys.

Texan_Bill
09-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Vinny, No blackouts this year...That's all that matters. JMS is too big for the fan base...I'm not going to get into the tarp thing, we get 65k. Houston is the 4th largest city in America, what's jville?

I thought Jacksonville was the largest city in America/?? :thinking:

Vinny
09-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I know it was bad taste....sorry. I'm still fixing my house from the tropical storms over here in FLA. I got water damage. I just get tried of the tarp dis from you guys.It's ok...we don't expect class from Jag fans so you aren't under par. I still have no power btw. yay!

chicagotexan2
09-22-2008, 03:07 PM

Wrong. Jacksonville is the perinium of America. Look up perinium and there is a pic of jville.

mootini
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
It's ok...we don't expect class from Jag fans so you aren't under par. I still have no power btw. yay!

Sorry to hear no power...I've lived through that before...the post about tarps was for your stadium, not your city. I have donated to the Red Cross, I know what you guys are going through.

Khari
09-22-2008, 03:14 PM
It's ok...we don't expect class from Jag fans so you aren't under par. I still have no power btw. yay!

there goes the sushi, unless u ate it already :thisbig:

imatexan
09-23-2008, 02:03 AM

I just read the Texans game was blacked out for yall..?

Nevermind maybe not.

KTOWN
09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
I'll side with the cows on this. They do support their team unlike the LA Jagu.....umm Jacksonville Jaguars. I would talk crap about Jacksonville but it can't be that bad. Most of your fans always have something better to do than go to a football game on Sundays.

mootini
09-23-2008, 02:59 PM
MOOOOO......Is it too early for a prediction?

mootini
09-23-2008, 02:59 PM

Is Alaska the biggest state?

KTOWN
09-23-2008, 03:19 PM
MOOOOO......Is it too early for a prediction?I have a prediction. There will be more tarps than fans at the unnamed Jacksonville Stadium. Could not even get a sponsor? Your front office should give these guys a call... they might be interested. http://www.tarpsplus.com/

Seņor Stan
09-23-2008, 03:24 PM
I have a prediction. There will be more tarps than fans at the unnamed Jacksonville Stadium. Could not even get a sponsor? Your front office should give these guys a call... they might be interested. http://www.tarpsplus.com/

Right idea, wrong company....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Amberlybutterfly/Texans%20Signatures%20and%20pics/jagstarp.gif

mootini
09-23-2008, 03:25 PM
I have a prediction. There will be more tarps than fans at the unnamed Jacksonville Stadium. Could not even get a sponsor? Your front office should give these guys a call... they might be interested. http://www.tarpsplus.com/

Funny we hold more fans than your stadium with tarps. I'll be there Sunday enjoying a perfect day of football.

KTOWN
09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Funny we hold more fans than your stadium with tarps. I'll be there Sunday enjoying a perfect day of football.

You should invite about 20,000 friends

mootini
09-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Prediction ---- BEEF - 13 Jags - 24

Tedc
09-23-2008, 03:33 PM

Just because the stadium CAN hold more fans doesn't mean the fans will be there.

KTOWN
09-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Prediction-------http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/pdubforever/PH2006092601351.jpg

Seņor Stan
09-23-2008, 03:46 PM
http://images.despair.com/products/demotivators/indifference.jpg

Jacksonville fan at this week's game

Tedc
09-23-2008, 03:56 PM
Funny we hold more fans than your stadium with tarps.

Jaguars avaraged 65,303 last year and went to the playoffs and still had to cover seats!!

Houston averaged 70,444 only because the stadium couldn't hold any more.

Texan_Bill
09-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Jaguars avaraged 65,303 last year and went to the playoffs and still had to cover seats!!

Unfortunately though, when un-tarped Jacksonville's stadium seats well over 80,000..

Tedc
09-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Unfortunately though, when un-tarped Jacksonville's stadium seats well over 80,000..

Exactly my point. We were 8-8, missed the playoffs and we could have still sold 80,000 tickets.

TEXANRED
09-23-2008, 05:54 PM
MOOOOO......Is it too early for a prediction?

Just make sure Y'all get your tarps ready.

TEXANRED
09-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Somebody help me out.

A Jaguar is also known as a Panthera onca which is part of the feline family or cat family. I can't remember though, what is another name for cat?

Blazing Arrow
09-23-2008, 07:49 PM

The government actually started working on a bail out program for all of the tarp manufactures that would go into affect if the Jags became a popular team. Later the idea was scrapped because the likeliness of it happening before they move to LA was very minimal.

TEXANS84
09-26-2008, 10:51 AM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/sports.aol.com/fanhouse/media/2007/10/forrest-gump-jaguar-fan.jpg

Texan_Bill
09-26-2008, 11:11 AM
The government actually started working on a bail out program for all of the tarp manufactures that would go into affect if the Jags became a popular team. Later the idea was scrapped because the likeliness of it happening before they move to LA was very minimal.
OUCH!!!

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/sports.aol.com/fanhouse/media/2007/10/forrest-gump-jaguar-fan.jpg

Double OUCH!!!

Joe Texan
09-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I seen that stadium full, when the Superbowl was there, Suprisingly, there were no Jag fans seen the whole weekend

spurstexanstros
09-27-2008, 10:52 PM
OUCH!!!

Double OUCH!!!

They have a team and we dont? in San Antonio we would sell out anything NFL I dont care if you give me a bunch of gradfathers wearing drag. call it a nfl team and we would sell it out

Seriously, how many people in JAX 500,00 maybe? we are pushing 2 mil and we would give them unbeatable homefield advantage. Bring them here. I would have to reevaluate my loyalties....darn. choices

TexanSam
09-28-2008, 12:03 AM

Well, that's sold tickets. It's pretty obvious that there's quite a few empty seats at most Texans games...Not a ton, but there's a fair share.

Tedc
09-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Well, that's sold tickets. It's pretty obvious that there's quite a few empty seats at most Texans games...Not a ton, but there's a fair share.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the NFL reported sold tickets, not attendance. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I know the Texans are amongst the top in season tickets sales and that is a big indicator of fan support.

FILO_girl
09-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Hmmm...I thought you were the one kitty fan who has some class...do I need to rethink this? :mcnugget:

FILO_girl
09-28-2008, 10:29 AM
The difference is that our local supermarket chain is not having to push discounted/free tickets as incentive to get butts in the seats for national TV...:thisbig:

mootini
09-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Good game....I'm glad you guys enjoyed your tarp jokes...0-3

Texan_Bill
09-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Good game....I'm glad you guys enjoyed your tarp jokes...0-3

Good game.... It appeared on television that a few more tarps may be in order.

Blazing Arrow
09-29-2008, 12:13 PM
ESPN super bowl darling children the Jags pull one out in OT against the cows. The rest of the AFC quakes fearing your team! :thisbig:

HOU-TEX
09-29-2008, 12:16 PM
ESPN super bowl darling children the Jags pull one out in OT against the cows. The rest of the AFC quakes fearing your team! :thisbig:

You're a Richard head.

Good day :tiphat:

mootini
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh, the kettel is going to be empty tonight!!!!...The Battle Red will prevail.