PDA

View Full Version : Audible issue again?

Twitch-Houston
09-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Is Schaub "allowed" to audible? There were a couple of plays that were run that obviously should have been changed once the D presented itself. Is this a legit issue or am I just venting after a bad game? I can't tell anymore since this team has confused, baffled, delighted, surprised and broken me over the years....ha ha.

b0ng
09-21-2008, 05:33 PM
I think Schaub audible'd once when we were in the red zone. I think he audibled a run into a pass, but I'm trying to remain drunk here.

It does not appear that Matt has the ability, or the privilege of doing so.

TheIronDuke
09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Why would a QB need to audible? Sounds an awful lot like you're suggesting we adapt our plays around what the defense is showing us. That sir is ridiculous. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Twitch-Houston
09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I think he audibled a run into a pass, but I'm trying to remain drunk here.

ha ha....If I wasn't so sick with a cold, I'd be drinking too. :glasshalffull:

Texans34Life
09-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Is Schaub "allowed" to audible? There were a couple of plays that were run that obviously should have been changed once the D presented itself. Is this a legit issue or am I just venting after a bad game? I can't tell anymore since this team has confused, baffled, delighted, surprised and broken me over the years....ha ha.

I think Kubiak has his nuts in a blender. I really thought he should of called numerous audibles since Kubiak can't see crap out there. He would saved our offense so many times today.

The Pencil Neck
09-21-2008, 10:03 PM
When you've got 9 in the box and the called play is a run up the middle...

It would be nice to audible out of that play.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.