PDA

View Full Version : I never thought i'd say this, but...

Ryan
09-21-2008, 02:36 PM
START SAGE PLEASE!

Schaub is just awful now. He needs to get his **** together or he will be packing his bags.

J-Russ
09-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Ummm... 30 minutes too late?

Schaub is starting to come around, so I wouldn't jump on that idea yet. But I did have the same feeling as you alittle while ago. I'm starting to lose alot of confidence on #8(Deja Vu?).

Corrosion
09-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Schaub made it to halftime before we saw a start Sage thread .... what was the over / under ? :mcnugget:

imatexan
09-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Hes looking better though

Runner
09-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Not going to happen. Part of the Texans culture is that the starting QB position is named, not earned.

Kind of like the Queen of England.

ATXtexanfan
09-21-2008, 03:50 PM
I give up on schaub, hated the trade, he earned some respect last year but this year he sucks beyond belief

Ckw
09-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I give up on schaub, hated the trade, he earned some respect last year but this year he sucks beyond belief

He really seemed legit at the beginning of last season. I honestly think that shoulder injury messed him up more than any of us could know not so much physically but mentally. He looks awfully like another number 8 who played for us.

TEXANS84
09-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm done with quarterbacks with the number 8. It should be sage from here on out. Matt looks like a deer in the headlights, similar to another quarterback we used to know. It's time for a change.

Ryan
09-21-2008, 03:56 PM
My oh my the possibilities we had with those 2 second round picks.

dtran04
09-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Officiating crew today was awful.

Whoops wrong thread.

New_Texans
09-21-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm on board. Schuab was horrid. Sage wins. We can draft a QB this year or next and groom him for later. Schuab is the backup.

Norg
09-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Hell Lets call Jake Plummer MUHAHAHAHAH :drunk:

LonerATO
09-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Hell at this point I would be down for Jake the Snake

brakos82
09-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Hey Vinny! :phone:

nunusguy
09-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Kubiak's credibility is riding on Schaub as he paid dearly for him in the trade with ATL, so don't think for a minute he'd pull him as quickly as he might have pulled Carr out of a game when he was the Texans QB.
I thought Schaub started to settle down and play better in the second half, but that last pass that the Titans DB ran back for a TD really erased much of his second-half recovery.
I suspect Kubiak will start to get some real second-guessing after this game,
and many Texans fans will have no patience at this point, the Texans 7th season.

Texan JBZ
09-21-2008, 05:36 PM
START SAGE PLEASE!

Schaub is just awful now. He needs to get his **** together or he will be packing his bags.

Start Sage? Why? So Duane Brown can get him killed too.

Texan JBZ
09-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Kubiak's credibility is riding on Schaub as he paid dearly for him in the trade with ATL, so don't think for a minute he'd pull him as quickly as he might have pulled Carr out of a game when he was the Texans QB.
I thought Schaub started to settle down and play better in the second half, but that last pass that the Titans DB ran back for a TD really erased much of his second-half recovery.
and many Texans fans will have no patience at this point, the Texans 7th season.

He didn't play a good game at all, but that last pass wasn't all his fault. Brown whiffed on KVB for the second play in a row, it was 4th down, and he had to try something. With KVB about to wallop him again, he just threw it up for grabs. Big deal.

Corrosion
09-21-2008, 05:43 PM

I can see your point .... But a lot of a man's credibality is being able to admit when he made a mistake and do something about it. That goes for life as well as football.
:tiphat:

Norg
09-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Dont worry if we go 0-4 not only will that prove that we cant beat are divison rivals it will also make heads start rolling MUAHAHAHAH starting with MATT