PDA

View Full Version : Kubes needs to fire someone up in the booth

Marcus
09-21-2008, 02:28 PM
And I'm not talking about Richard Smith.

I'm talking about the people he relies on when and when not to call a challenge. Who he's got up there now ain't getting it done.

gwallaia
09-21-2008, 02:40 PM
They were in the bathroom when the play went down. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

J-Russ
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM
I thought the coaches were kidnapped during that series or something. They just totally disappeared.

Thank you for not blaming Kubes though, that was NOT his fault, well atleast not 100% his fault like some other posters like to think.

Wolf
09-21-2008, 02:42 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the Texans over the years with their challenges and what they pick to challenge and what they don't challenge

gwallaia
09-21-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm going to throw a challenge flag on Kubiak and the guys in the booth.

Corrosion
09-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Three incidents where the refs blew the call in a span of three plays ..... :foottap:

The reciever pushed off (to the head)

The reciever was outa bounds ..... clearly

White never got the ball across the goal line.

The last two could/should have been challenged

Did I mention I dispise Bud .... I'd like to kick him (and the ref) in the junk. :cool:

dtran04
09-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Personally, I'm more upset at the refs blowing the calls. The TD could have gone either way but the catch wasn't even close.

dalemurphy
09-21-2008, 03:05 PM
And I'm not talking about Richard Smith.

I'm talking about the people he relies on when and when not to call a challenge. Who he's got up there now ain't getting it done.

No... He needs to make the freakin' call when he sees Tennessee desperately trying to snap the ball! He's an i-d-i-o-t and needs to be fired!

Ckw
09-21-2008, 03:19 PM
No... He needs to make the freakin' call when he sees Tennessee desperately trying to snap the ball! He's an i-d-i-o-t and needs to be fired!

Stop your ranting. It makes you sound rather inept in your knowledge of football. If you want to blame someone, blame Schaub. He has looked like garbage. Oh and AJ too. We should have two more tds than we have but AJ has dropped the ball.