PDA

View Full Version : The top-displaced Texans fans are located....

Texans34Life
09-21-2008, 12:04 AM
(according to DIRECTV - based on percentage of NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers that have listed the specific team as their favorite)

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2008/09/11/20080911nflfansON.html

13. Houston Texans - Fresno-Visalia, CA

Check out the Cowboys.... :)

BSofA04
09-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Tacks displaced in San Antonio? I highly doubt that. Even if VY played at UT, no way the tacks get that much love in SA.

TheIronDuke
09-21-2008, 01:38 AM
Why are the Rams also #1 in that same market?

I guess I'll have to assume that we're #1 in the Fresno market for a QB we used to have. But why do they still want to watch us? Also, having Fresno, CA as a city that wants to watch our team is pretty lame for us. I mean it's Fresno.

LonerATO
09-21-2008, 02:53 AM

I guess I'll have to assume that we're #1 in the Fresno market for a QB we used to have. But why do they still want to watch us? Also, having Fresno, CA as a city that wants to watch our team is pretty lame for us. I mean it's Fresno.

wow pretty harsh considering the valley looks a lot like Tomball, so who would want to live there?

KEYE SUX
09-21-2008, 03:56 AM
I don't mean to sound harsh about our team but nthis may just be about online betting. St. louis and Houston can be great betting teams because we can be "home dogs" much of the time.

ziggy29
09-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Maybe old-timers who were already Rams fans when they were in LA?

junior
09-21-2008, 08:25 PM

thats my old stomping grounds, loyal fans there.

its not the cow town everyone makes it out to be, almost half a million people in the city now.