PDA

View Full Version : If the world was fair and just we would beat the Titans on Sunday

TexansFight
09-19-2008, 02:10 PM
The city of Houston and the entire Gulf Coast have been through a lot because of Ike. I would greatly appreciate and savor the victory if we were able to beat the Titans this week.

Personally, after this week, I need something good and exciting to happen. Texans make your loyal fans and this entire city proud of you by defying odds and winning the game Sunday. Surprise us in a good way. I would hope the players and coaches would have tremendous sense of urgency. If Richard Smith is stinking up, I would hope Kubiak would pull the reins from him and give them to Frank Bush or Ray Rhodes even if in the middle of the game. Same thing if Schaub sucks again.

To win against the team owned by Bud Adams, the man who ripped this town from the team it loved and has shown nothing but contempt to the town which helped make millions would be poetic justice. Just do it Texans.

Vinny
09-19-2008, 02:44 PM
fair is for kindergarten and little children. Victory is for those who earn it on Sunday. :whip:

gwallaia
09-19-2008, 02:54 PM
The city of Houston and the entire Gulf Coast have been through a lot because of Ike. I would greatly appreciate and savor the victory if we were able to beat the Titans this week.

Personally, after this week, I need something good and exciting to happen. Texans make your loyal fans and this entire city proud of you by defying odds and winning the game Sunday. Surprise us in a good way. I would hope the players and coaches would have tremendous sense of urgency. If Richard Smith is stinking up, I would hope Kubiak would pull the reins from him and give them to Frank Bush or Ray Rhodes even if in the middle of the game. Same thing if Schaub sucks again.

To win against the team owned by Bud Adams, the man who ripped this town from the team it loved and has shown nothing but contempt to the town which helped make millions would be poetic justice. Just do it Texans.

I'm with ya!

TexansFight
09-19-2008, 02:58 PM
fair is for kindergarten and little children. Victory is for those who earn it on Sunday. :whip:

Agreed. That is why I said "if" :)

We need to come out and take it.

Mr teX
09-19-2008, 03:10 PM
If the world was fair & just.....

1) we wouldn't suffer an injury of any sort to any of our players for the next 10 seasons.

2) Charlie Casserly, TJ, CC brown, Weaver & (insert player here) wouldn't even be able to find work as a beer vendor for an NFL franchise.

3) we'd have had a winning season by now....

I could go on & on in this thread...

michaelm
09-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Based on similar criteria, if the world was fair and just, the Saints wouldn't have gone 3-13 in 2005.

On the other hand, they did win their season opener @ Carolina that year on 9/11, less than two weeks after Katrina. :)

beerlover
09-20-2008, 05:59 AM

not sure if goes to who deserves it or who is defying odds, the only odds I care about is breaking the 3 year losing streak the Titans have owned us, now unless they want to pay some of this damage around here :photos: (I didn't think so) I'd suggest they curl up into the fetal position & get ready to eat some crow via Mario Williams & Co. :baby: