PDA

View Full Version : NFL TV Wk. 2

Silver Oak
09-10-2008, 08:40 AM
I guess they don't want to subject much of the country to our team this week...can't say I blame them after last Sunday though. Maybe if we were playing the noon game instead of 3:00, they would have spread our game around a little...

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2008-02-CBS2.html

spurstexanstros
09-10-2008, 08:44 AM
I am just glad San Antonio is in that map..... for now

hobie
09-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Well in the defense of CBS, the Jets/Pats game is the game of the afternoon...

gtexan02
09-10-2008, 08:54 AM
wtf man, I am in that tiny red triangle directly below Baltimore. They better expand that coverage a little more

J-Russ
09-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Bwahahha. Austin still showing Houston? I'm really shocked, but it's probably because of Vince current situation. I wonder if Vince is out the whole year, would they still show us?

TexansLucky13
09-10-2008, 09:53 AM
We have about the same coverage as the Cardinals-Dolphins game, and I am not surprised.

JCTexan
09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Bwahahha. Austin still showing Houston? I'm really shocked, but it's probably because of Vince current situation. I wonder if Vince is out the whole year, would they still show us?

I am surprised the Titans won't get the early game in Austin. Austin is going to show the Vikings-Colts game instead. Hopefully its a sign of things to come from Keye.

BigWig
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Well in the defense of CBS, the Jets/Pats game is the game of the afternoon...

Without "Tom all NFL, the man Brady" ? ( JK)
Doesnt sound as good as our game to me!

KEYE SUX
09-10-2008, 03:08 PM

No. They will probably pretend like vy isn't acting like a spoiled little brat that is used to always getting his way and his mom having to come out and fight his battles for him. With that rant out of the way, they may try to jump on the Ricky bandwagon. (or at least until he fails another drug test)