PDA

View Full Version : Finally the cards year?

Maddict5
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Looking at the NFC West is usually something people do because they're in need of some amusement. This year is no different.

The Cards took an away win at a divisional opponent who many people mistakenly tipped to compete last season. The Seahawks have massive problems on the offense, with a receiving corps who've combined for about 3 career catches since Burleson was placed on IR, Matt Hasselbeck isn't fully fit, and their top running back, Mo Morris, is out for two weeks.

As for the St Louis Rams, what can be said that hasn't been said already? Well, they're slow, they're weak on both lines, at linebacker, in the defensive backfield, everyone's favourite murderer Leonard Little has a hamstring problem along with guard Jacob bell, FA flop Bennett is out for a month. Ok that's all been said already, what hasn't been said is that at this point they could probably be beaten by an all-homeless team are hurtling towards another top 3 draft pick if they don't suddenly get much better.

So, is it the Cards year? I just can't bring myself to expect much them after them looking good for the last few years and failing to deliver.

HOU-TEX
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
I've always liked the Cards for some reason. Maybe because they're always the underdog. Or, maybe I just like rooting for teams that suck?

Anywho, you've got 2 no's on the poll but no yes?? I think they'll make the playoffs because their division sucks.

So, I vote yes. They will make it to the playoffs, but will likely have a quick exit.

kastofsna
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
i hope so. it'd be nice to see some new blood in the playoffs

powerfuldragon
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
should've included another no option.

Maddict5
09-09-2008, 03:29 PM
I've always liked the Cards for some reason. Maybe because they're always the underdog. Or, maybe I just like rooting for teams that suck?

Anywho, you've got 2 no's on the poll but no yes?? I think they'll make the playoffs because their division sucks.

So, I vote yes. They will make it to the playoffs, but will likely have a quick exit.

thats the joke.. its the cards!

should've included another no option.

damnit- i knew id f it up

HOU-TEX
09-09-2008, 03:42 PM
thats the joke.. its the cards!

damnit- i knew id f it up

Well, if it's a joke then I reckon it's a joke on the Texans too. The Cards are better than we are at this time.

Maddict5
09-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Well, if it's a joke then I reckon it's a joke on the Texans too. The Cards are better than we are at this time.

where did i say the texans were great again?

just because we played crap (and might suck) doesnt mean we still cant have a laugh

HOU-TEX
09-09-2008, 04:14 PM
where did i say the texans were great again?

just because we played crap (and might suck) doesnt mean we still cant have a laugh

Oh I know, I wasn't meaning to sound like an ass. Trust me, I'm all for a laugh.

Maddict5
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Oh I know, I wasn't meaning to sound like an ass. Trust me, I'm all for a laugh.

alright man.. we're all a little touchy these days so i wasnt sure.

i wont lie. i ripped it straight off another nfl board because i thought it was pretty funny.

this was their poll.

Is this finally the cards yr?

a) no

but we have to have at least 2 poll options @ TT

Vinny
09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
So, is it the Cards year? I just can't bring myself to expect much them after them looking good for the last few years and failing to deliver.

Sounds like a team I follow closely.

Maddict5
01-30-2009, 07:28 AM
time to start a 'is it finally the texans year?' joke poll :)

HJam72
01-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Do they have to win the Superbowl or just get to it?

When I find out, I'll answer the poll. :)

HJam72
01-30-2009, 07:45 AM
time to start a 'is it finally the texans year?' joke poll :)

Yes, definitely. :kingkong: