PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for us

Ryan
09-08-2008, 10:05 PM
The NFC North will be very solid this year.

Green Bay: Looking like a legit playoff contender without Favre. Offense still looking very stout, and their defense is holding down a very strong Vikings Offense right now.

Minnesota: Could have a field day against us with their running game. Adrian Peterson leaving off where he was last year, and Chester Taylor could be a No. 1 RB on most teams depth charts. Their defense is expected to do great things this year as well, although at the moment against GB they are looking average.

Chicago: Looks like their defense has returned to 2006 form. Although they did play a very average Peyton Manning yesterday. And their offense looks alot better with no Grossman and Matt Forte is looking like he could be a good running back for years.

Detroit: Their defense is nothing to worry about. But their offense can put up alot of points and have receivers that would have a field day against our defensive backs.

I hope I'm wrong about this and hope we pull out a few wins against this division this year, since we have had good success against NFC teams.

eriadoc
09-08-2008, 10:12 PM
AP is going to break his own single-game rushing record against us.

kastofsna
09-08-2008, 10:57 PM
lol @ vikings offense being "very strong"

Blazing Arrow
09-08-2008, 11:41 PM
lol @ vikings offense being "very strong"

lol @ the Dolphins. Seriosly 1-16 and counting. When will the tuna nets stop raping hte oceans of your kind?

kastofsna
09-09-2008, 12:10 AM
ahh, i miss your ridiculous out-of-context attempts at ad hominem attacks. it's been a long offseason

cuppacoffee
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
lol @ the Dolphins. Seriosly 1-16 and counting. When will the tuna nets stop raping hte oceans of your kind?

OK My self inposed 24 hour "cool down period" rule has passed.

I am so disappointed right now :redface:..that I would bet (if I were a betting man) that the tuna & co. will have the fins winning and in the playoffs before our Texans get there.

I am sooooo down on this team right now.

Common theme " it was only one game". I say BS!

Game? Did you say Game? What we witnessed was an abomination..:mad:

The steeler players were actually laughing out loud at our feeble/inept team.

Did any of our players show a little life, get po'd and cold kock someone? Hell no.

But I ain't quitting on them....yet....:gotexans1

:coffee:

DBCooper
09-09-2008, 02:17 PM
OK My self inposed 24 hour "cool down period" rule has passed.

I am so disappointed right now :redface:..that I would bet (if I were a betting man) that the tuna & co. will have the fins winning and in the playoffs before our Texans get there.

I am sooooo down on this team right now.

Common theme " it was only one game". I say BS!

Game? Did you say Game? What we witnessed was an abomination..:mad:

The steeler players were actually laughing out loud at our feeble/inept team.

Did any of our players show a little life, get po'd and cold kock someone? Hell no.

But I ain't quitting on them....yet....:gotexans1

:coffee:

They weren't just laughing. They were dancing on the sideline.

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
any offense can be "strong" against the texans.................if willie parker did that to the texans, just think of what Peterson will do..............

thunderkyss
09-09-2008, 02:46 PM
The NFC North will be very solid this year.

Green Bay: Looking like a legit playoff contender without Favre. Offense still looking very stout, and their defense is holding down a very strong Vikings Offense right now.

Minnesota: Could have a field day against us with their running game. Adrian Peterson leaving off where he was last year, and Chester Taylor could be a No. 1 RB on most teams depth charts. Their defense is expected to do great things this year as well, although at the moment against GB they are looking average.

Chicago: Looks like their defense has returned to 2006 form. Although they did play a very average Peyton Manning yesterday. And their offense looks alot better with no Grossman and Matt Forte is looking like he could be a good running back for years.

Detroit: Their defense is nothing to worry about. But their offense can put up alot of points and have receivers that would have a field day against our defensive backs.

I hope I'm wrong about this and hope we pull out a few wins against this division this year, since we have had good success against NFC teams.

I bet the NFC North is saying, "Oh Shit it's the Houston Texans"

The Dream
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
NFC north fears Big Bad Schaub

HOU-TEX
09-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I bet the NFC North is saying, "Oh Shit it's the Houston Texans"

Hell, I bet the entire league's saying that. They realize we were playin possum on the Steelers asses just to get everybody else to look past us.

:kingkong: