PDA

View Full Version : Conference Shift Of Power

The Dream
09-08-2008, 03:47 PM
With Brady going down, the Bears beating the Colts, the Panthers beating the Chargers and the Boys, Eagles, and Saints looking good in week 1, has the title of best conference shifted to the NFC???

Vinny
09-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Too early to tell but the NFC East looks like the best division in football for sure now. Don't forget the Bills did a beat down on the Seachickens too. I don't think too many saw that one coming either.

Goldensilence
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
With Brady going down, the Bears beating the Colts, the Panthers beating the Chargers and the Boys, Eagles, and Saints looking good in week 1, has the title of best conference shifted to the NFC???

NE still will be a tough team and I expect Peyton will find his groove with his WRs. Chicago played well but most importantly they are healthy this year and Frote looks like he'll give them a BIG boost in the running game. If Orton plays like a good game manager and doesn't make boneheaded plays like Rex did they'll be real good this year.

As for the Chargers the Norv Turner effect takes time.

Maybe in the next year or two we'l lsee the shift but long as the AFC is tough as it is up and down each conference unlike the NFC where you have the toilet bowl that is the NFC West.

Texecutioner
09-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Marvin Harrison looked good last night, and Wayne is still there with Gonzales as well. Manning isn't going to all of a sudden turn into a pumpkin in one off season. They were rusty from not playing together in the pre season last night.

They'll be winning the division again.

TexansLucky13
09-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Adrian Peterson is in the NFC, therefore that conference holds the supreme power.

The Dream
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
the NFC west is a joke, but I believe overall that the NFC just might be better........

kastofsna
09-08-2008, 06:47 PM
only week 1.

Ole Miss Texan
09-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Sure it's early guys... but AFTER Week 1, the edge goes to the NFC as the toughest conference. We'll see as the season progresses, but as of now the NFC as a whole looks flat out tough and the AFC looks very beatable (from top to bottom).

kastofsna
09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
allright, then the NFC was the better conference on week 1.

kastofsna
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Denver wants to be included with the best of the AFC talk apparently. Cutler looks sharp, making awesome throws left and right. and i know everyone already had Eddie Royal as their ROTY so i won't even bother talking about him

Brandon420tx
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Too early to tell but the NFC East looks like the best division in football for sure now. Don't forget the Bills did a beat down on the Seachickens too. I don't think too many saw that one coming either.

I did, have their defense in 2 fantasy leagues :doot: