PDA

View Full Version : Texans Asylum Musings

Texan Asylum
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm not able to watch the game, but if I could, I'd still be as rabid a Texans' fan as the day of our birth.

I imagine that this dismal a performance should weed out any remaining 'chaff' this fan base may have.

Win lose or draw, I'm a Texans fan, and the Texans are my team.

When we do begin winning, those wins are gonna be all the more sweeter. Not because we are finally winning, but because I was here when we weren't!

Onward and upward Texans! :fans:

eriadoc
09-07-2008, 03:36 PM
I imagine that this dismal a performance should weed out any remaining 'chaff' this fan base may have.

Between the 2-14 season and the ensuing VY storm, the chaff left a long time ago, for the most part. The few hangers-on have identified themselves as VY fans and they only come to our board to troll. Those of us that are left are truly deranged .... err .... fanatics .... errr .... fans. Yeah, that's it.

Corrosion
09-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Between the 2-14 season and the ensuing VY storm, the chaff left a long time ago, for the most part. The few hangers-on have identified themselves as VY fans and they only come to our board to troll. Those of us that are left are truly deranged .... err .... fanatics .... errr .... fans. Yeah, that's it.

Yep

Texan Asylum
09-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Those of us that are left are truly deranged .... err .... fanatics .... errr .... fans. Yeah, that's it.

The Asylum! :texflag:

Rep...

HJam72
09-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Some of us have just always been crazy. :thinking:

Corrosion
09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Some of us have just always been crazy. :thinking:

Yep , Thats for sure .

I remember everyone on this board in one of its previous incarnation's .... was just happy to have football back.
We came out on top if ya ask me , we lost football for a few years but we got ridda Bud and got a whole new team. They may not be pretty (anymore or yet) but at least they aint Buds boys.
^Yep , that was me pokin fun at Mr.Mittens^

I think that first win Vs. Dallas kinda set the bar for expectations and they havent been able to fulfill them as of yet. Eventually this orginization will get it together , you gotta learn how to play the game before you can win it .... and this team is pretty young across the board ,they got a lotta learning left to do.