PDA

View Full Version : Finally some radio press too!

BigWig
09-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I heard Mario on ESPN earlier and then Kevin Walter just a little while ago. All of this on the local affiliate for ESPN 1530 here is Austin. Maybe the fact that they are carrying our games this year has something to do with it, but none the less nice to hear Texans for most of thre day.
PS its funny too one of them said "without a doubt" Dullass would be 0-1 after this weekend.:thinking:

Mailman
09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
What? On 1530?

Well, it surely wasn't during the Douche and Dallas Show starring Chad Hastings and Geoff Ketchum. Between tossing VY's salad, hyping up the next backup OG recruit for the UT Longhorns, and lavishing praise on the awesomeness otherwise known as the Dallas Cowboys, I can't imagine they'd have any time to talk Houston Texans football.

barrett
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
i hate geoff ketchup. i used to work with him at KEYE.

BigWig
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
No it was Mike Torico who talked with Mario and the Sean and Chip show talked with Kevin.

Mailman
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
i hate geoff ketchup. i used to work with him at KEYE.

I can't stand him. They should record his voice to use as an interrogation tool at Gitmo.

Mailman
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Well I guess the fine folks at ESPN Austin have been listening because they're making me eat my words. Gotta give credit where credit's due-- lots of Texans talk today! They had an on-air interview with Brooke Bentley and spent a considerable chunk of time talking about the Texans chances of winning in Pittsburgh. All this on a Friday before a UT football game.

Texan JBZ
09-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Well I guess the fine folks at ESPN Austin have been listening because they're making me eat my words. Gotta give credit where credit's due-- lots of Texans talk today! They had an on-air interview with Brooke Bentley and spent a considerable chunk of time talking about the Texans chances of winning in Pittsburgh. All this on a Friday before a UT football game.

Wow! No love for the Texans in the ATX? Can't imagine (V)why:thinking:

Specnatz
09-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Wow! No love for the Texans in the ATX? Can't imagine (V)why:thinking:

A bunch of jocksniffers?