PDA

View Full Version : Now I Get To See What Happened (Game Replay)

Showtime100
08-29-2008, 08:11 AM
I know the score and the statistics, but I'm glad today my wife and I have a "scheduled day off" so we can see it. Thank you NFLN.

The stats for Boyd and Rosenfelds just don't tell a tale. Anybody watching also?

Hardcore Texan
08-29-2008, 08:39 AM
I know the score and the statistics, but I'm glad today my wife and I have a "scheduled day off" so we can see it. Thank you NFLN.

The stats for Boyd and Rosenfelds just don't tell a tale. Anybody watching also?

Not watching right now, but the DVR is recording it for me so when I get home this afternoon, it will be on and poppin'.

HOU-TEX
08-29-2008, 08:45 AM
I DVR'd last night and I highly doubt I ever watch it again. You see better games at High School stadiums.

Our OLine's run blocking was downright embarrassing. Studdard getting blown up, Butler getting blown up, Eslinger getting blown up....Pfft!

BTW, who was #94 for the Bucs? Too lazy to look it up, but that guy was destrying out OLine. :thinking:

Eh, bring on the season!

Austrian
08-29-2008, 08:54 AM
BTW, who was #94 for the Bucs? Too lazy to look it up, but that guy was destrying out OLine. :thinking:

Eh, bring on the season!

Patrick Chuckwurah I believe. He manhandled our O-line the whole day.

Showtime100
08-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I DVR'd last night and I highly doubt I ever watch it again. You see better games at High School stadiums.

Our OLine's run blocking was downright embarrassing. Studdard getting blown up, Butler getting blown up, Eslinger getting blown up....Pfft!

Eh, bring on the season!

You know, I have nfl.com in another window and #94 is not listed. It did belong to Marques Douglas but I thought he was traded to Baltimore, maybe not.

Whoever it is made a good play in the middle early.

Showtime100
08-29-2008, 09:00 AM
I think now Austrian is right. Patrick Chukwurah on signed on Thursday (from Irving, Tx).

Props Austrian. :)

edo783
08-29-2008, 09:05 AM
Anyone that saw the game and know wants to watch it again is a glutton for punishment or maybe just needs something on while they nap.

Showtime100
08-29-2008, 09:08 AM
Anyone that saw the game and know wants to watch it again is a glutton for punishment or maybe just needs something on while they nap.

I didn't see the game (Austin), so I want to see what the stats don't tell me. Agreed though, this isn't a keeper..lol.

Wolf
08-29-2008, 10:03 AM
I think now Austrian is right. Patrick Chukwurah on signed on Thursday (from Irving, Tx).

Props Austrian. :)

thought I recognized the name
Houston Texans

On March 1, 2003, Chukwurah was acquired from waivers. During the training camp prior to the 2003 season, Patrick Chukwurah tried out for the Houston Texans, however got cut at the final cutdown on September 1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Chukwurah

Vinny
08-29-2008, 10:06 AM
thought I recognized the name he's another 'better athlete than football player' journeyman type. It will be interesting to see if chucky can make chucky's team.

BigWig
08-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Not that I really wanted to watch, and I have NFLN, but why didnt someone post the replay time? or did they?