PDA

View Full Version : Texans Ticker is back

Twitch-Houston
08-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey everyone, long time no type to. I've been real busy, but it's hard to stay away now that football is back! Last year I made a Texans Ticker widget and many of you downloaded and enjoyed it so I've made it available for download again.

http://web.mac.com/twitchie/texans-ticker/

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about here is a little more info. (There are also screen shots on the download page.)
The Texans Ticker is a Mac OS X widget that shows a countdown to Houston Texans games and the Yahoo RSS news feeds involving the Houston Texans on the front and a pull down menu with some Houston Texans related sites on the back.
Since I get to enjoy many Texans related websites hosted by hardworking fans of the team, I felt that I needed to give back to the fan community and contribute something myself. I haven't had a chance to add any new features from last year's version, so if you already have that one, the only thing you'll get by downloading this one is a slightly different look to the colors.
To use this widget you'll need a Mac running 10.4 (Tiger) or higher (Leopard). Sorry Windows users, it doesn't run in Windows. When I get some time, I plan on making an iPhone version so then it won't matter which operating system you're on. :-)

Enjoy!

-Twitch