PDA

View Full Version : SIs Banks ranks the NFLs Back-Up QBs

nunusguy
08-26-2008, 08:49 AM
3. Houston: Sage Rosenfels -- He may not be a guy who can play at a high level for more than four or five games in a row, but let's not forget that Rosenfels went 4-1 as a starter for the Texans last year, with a four-touchdown relief performance in a loss to Tennessee. Houston starter Matt Schaub, by comparison, was 4-7.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/08/26/backups/index.html?eref=T1

TexanSam
08-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Not bad. I would put Brian Griese #1 though and Sage #2. I don't think Todd Collins should be #1. #25 makes me lol

Specnatz
08-26-2008, 11:42 AM
#25 made you laugh and all the vy apologist just want to execute Don Banks because vy did not struggle he saved all his greatness for the regular season and all the :hobie: after parties.

5. Tennessee: Kerry Collins -- With starter Vince Young struggling in his transition to Mike Heimerdinger's offense this preseason, Collins is the most efficient quarterback on the Titans roster at the moment. Backups with Super Bowl starts on their resumes aren't a dime a dozen.

bah007
08-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't think Todd Collins is much of a reach at #1.

He only started four games for the Redskins, and in that time he was named NFC Offensive Player of the Month & led Washington to a 4-0 record with wins over the Bears, Vikings, Giants, & Cowboys.

Not too shabby.