PDA

View Full Version : Offsides on the 2 point conversion

TexansLucky13
08-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Did anyone else see that? I swear that I saw a Cowboy jump offsides, and a reporter for 11 news just said that it should have been called. I am so tired of the terrible officiating in the past few years.

New_Texans
08-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Did anyone else see that? I swear that I saw a Cowboy jump offsides, and a reporter for 11 news just said that it should have been called. I am so tired of the terrible officiating in the past few years.

JJ still should have caught that, but regardless...i think JJs other catch was a TD in the first place.

"Its preseason for everyone" -_-

markn
08-22-2008, 11:55 PM

I thought so too. But it's no big deal, compared to what we saw in the first half the actual result of this game was meaningless.

Hardcore Texan
08-22-2008, 11:58 PM
I thought it was offsides as well, not sure if was the NT or not, but it was interior DL.

TexansLucky13
08-23-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm in no way apologizing for Jacoby.... he should have made that catch. I am simply pointing out that offsides should have been called.

treygar
08-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Some close offisides and false starts were missed on both sides the entire game.