PDA

View Full Version : Cook arrested

Grams
08-21-2008, 01:51 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6342446

Might make who to drop in the RB position a little easier.

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Good news, cut him.....the thought of him making the team has scared me, he sucks.

Drew_Smoke
08-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Say Goodnight, Gracie.....

If they won't touch Cedric Busten then I assume they'll let Cook go.

mexican_texan
08-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh, he hasn't been cut yet? It's only a matter of time.

texasguy346
08-21-2008, 01:57 PM
He wasn't likely to make the final 53 anyway. This just makes cutting him an easier decision.

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Cut him because he sucks, but not because he got arrested.... Otherwise Jacoby Jones would have received his walking papers for his arrest.

SheTexan
08-21-2008, 01:59 PM
SO LONG, farewell, and don't let the POT hit you in the ass on the way out the door!!

gwallaia
08-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Send him to the Cowboys where he'll fit in.

nunusguy
08-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Bad timing for him, good timing for Kubiak & Co - 1 less decision to make.

beerlover
08-21-2008, 02:04 PM
very sad news for Mr. Cook, hope he gets his life together. good luck with that :jogger:

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 02:05 PM
and the happiest person in Houston right now has to be Chris Taylor.

barrett
08-21-2008, 02:07 PM
this was a forgone conclusion anyway. pot or not, i expected taylor to get reps at FB in wk 4 and some in wk 3 anyway.

Lucky
08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Taylor hasn't proven he can play FB. Or block from the RB spot, for that matter. I think Rick Smith keeps an eye on the waiver wire for a backup FB.

hobie
08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Cut him because he sucks, but not because he got arrested.... Otherwise Jacoby Jones would have received his walking papers for his arrest.

Exactly, not saying the pot was not his, but we do not know what the excuse for that is.. So just because it was in the car does not make him a stoner.
Cut him because he's not good enough to make the team...

ObsiWan
08-21-2008, 02:10 PM

Jacoby's run-in wasn't drug-related.

chicagotexan2
And he's wearing a Texans jersey. Great. When I get home I will cut him from my Madden roster. That'll teach him.

barrett
2 ounces makes him more than a stoner i think. (if it's his).

ObsiWan
08-21-2008, 02:11 PM
And he's wearing a Texans jersey. Great. When I get home I will cut him from my Madden roster. That'll teach him.

Yeah!
You show him!
:)

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 02:12 PM
Taylor hasn't proven he can play FB. Or block from the RB spot, for that matter. I think Rick Smith keeps an eye on the waiver wire for a backup FB.

Yeah, but he was still considered the "swing" back on this team, so his chances of making the team have gone up a little bit after Cook's arrest.

barrett
08-21-2008, 02:12 PM

ummmmmm that's not his mug shot dude.

beerlover
08-21-2008, 02:13 PM

& Ahman Green

barrett
08-21-2008, 02:14 PM
hell all four of them should be relieved!

HOU-TEX
08-21-2008, 02:17 PM
IMO, cut him now and bring in another RB for a look see.

:fans:

Texan_Bill

DWI. Alchohol is a drug and a vehicle can kill someone.

HoustonFrog
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6342446

Might make who to drop in the RB position a little easier.

Oh Dear Lord, Artest and now this guy..Houston always has the criminals. Who gets tasered next.:):rolleyes::stirpot:

Polo
08-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I think actually saw Jameel get pulled over...

I didn't realize it was him at the time, but I was riding past hwy 6 and voss around 7:45ish on Wednesday...

J-Russ
08-21-2008, 02:18 PM

Yea, who knows if it's his. Maybe he's holding it for Amobi.:heh:

DiehardChris
08-21-2008, 02:40 PM
very sad news for Mr. Cook, hope he gets his life together. good luck with that :jogger:

LOL, I don't think his life is in shambles. It was just two ounces of pot, and he didn't have registration in Texas. He's made over three million dollars in his NFL career, I think he'll be just fine. He'll hook on somewhere else once the Texans cut him - which they were going to do anyway.

hobie
08-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Yea, who knows if it's his. Maybe he's holding it for Amobi.:heh:

My guess he was going to bring it to Dallas this Friday and see if Nate Newton could unload it for him for some quick cash....

chicagotexan2
08-21-2008, 02:43 PM
ummmmmm that's not his mug shot dude.

Dang, was this guy preparing for the inevitable? I could have sworn that was a mug shot.

Corrosion
08-21-2008, 02:49 PM

Nope , it was drunk related .... a 2 ton bullet.

Silver Oak
08-21-2008, 02:59 PM

wasn't it Taylor that let the blitzing LB have his way with Sage in the Denver game? if so, that doesn't give me a very warm feeling about his blocking and missed assignments.

Polo
08-21-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm not sure Cook is going to be cut...

Maybe...but I don't feel like it's a done deal...

If Vonta goes down I don't really see another viable option...

Hardcore Texan
08-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Let's put the drugs aside for a moment. How hard is to maintain a valid driver's license and properly registered vehicle. Most of us make a fraction of what this guy makes and we do it. Your a just begging to be pulled over, not smart at all, especially with that much pot in your posession....geez. Probably thought he was above the law or something, I just don't get the mentality. Handle your freaking business, it's not that hard.

As far as the drugs, I think, not sure that large of an amount is a felony and they can nail him with intent to distribute, and if it is not his again he reveals his intelligence by allowing it in his vehicle.

infantrycak
08-21-2008, 03:18 PM
As far as the drugs, I think, not sure that large of an amount is a felony and they can nail him with intent to distribute, and if it is not his again he reveals his intelligence by allowing it in his vehicle.

At least this source says class B misdemeanor--Link (http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4566)

Lucky
08-21-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure Cook is going to be cut...
Let's forget that for a moment. And remember that Cook has opened himself up for a suspension. If Leach is injured, you can't necessarily count on Cook to be there.

Ryan
08-21-2008, 03:30 PM
I won't really miss him.

Polo
08-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Let's forget that for a moment. And remember that Cook has opened himself up for a suspension. If Leach is injured, you can't necessarily count on Cook to be there.

That's true...

I don't know how the commisioner works though...

He's a funny little man...

Polo
08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Cook dropping those passes helped make David Carr look even more inept...

I thank him for that...

Ole Miss Texan
08-21-2008, 03:39 PM
Breaking News: Houston, TX- Houston Texans Fullback, Jameel Cook, will forego his NFL career to go on tour with Lenny Kravitz this year.
http://www.thebrushback.com/rwilliams_full.htm

KEYE SUX
08-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Breaking News: Houston, TX- Houston Texans Fullback, Jameel Cook, will forego his NFL career to go on tour with Lenny Kravitz this year.
http://www.thebrushback.com/rwilliams_full.htm

Someone has to take Rickey's place. Williams is looking pretty good. Kind of makes you wonder what could have been if he turned down the ganja and Ditka didn't try to make him 80% of an offense.

alphajoker
08-21-2008, 04:13 PM
I foresee the title of this thread changing from "Cook arrested" to "Cook cut".
:fortune:

beerlover
08-21-2008, 04:17 PM
I foresee the title of this thread changing from "Cook arrested" to "Cook cut".
:fortune:

Cook Out :stirpot:

J-Russ
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM
"Flames out for Cook"

"Texans burned Cook"

DerekLee1
08-21-2008, 04:27 PM

The Chronicle said it was 2 GRAMS, not OUNCES. Either way, though, it's a Class B Misdemeanor. It's the same as a first-offense DUI. Not reason enough alone to be cut, but coupled with poor performance on the field - and some horrific drops last season - I'd say congrats, Mr. Taylor, and welcome to your new position.

J-Russ
08-21-2008, 04:30 PM
The Chronicle said it was 2 GRAMS, not OUNCES. Either way, though, it's a Class B Misdemeanor. It's the same as a first-offense DUI. Not reason enough alone to be cut, but coupled with poor performance on the field - and some horrific drops last season - I'd say congrats, Mr. Taylor, and welcome to your new position.

He wasn't doing much at the other position anyways, but after seeing him let Sage get drilled, I wouldn't be comfortable letting him play FB either.

TEXANS84
08-21-2008, 04:42 PM
LOL, profootballtalk.com had a tracker and Jameel Cook messed it up. NFL players had actually gone a month without an arrest.

ATX
08-21-2008, 04:49 PM
what a crock.....arrested and taken to jail for a little weed.

barrett
08-21-2008, 04:52 PM

the link at the top of thread says two ounces. who are you going to trust? the Chron? or anybody else?

i rest my case.

Polo
08-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Jameel had those drops in the Carr era, but IMHO, he's not that bad a player...

He's good on special teams and he's a pretty versatile full back....

76Texan
08-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Jameel had those drops in the Carr era, but IMHO, he's not that bad a player...

He's good on special teams and he's a pretty versatile full back....

I agree, but off-the-field problem is not for a veteran.

I'll defend Cook for his on-field performance, but this... is definitely not good!

hadaad
08-21-2008, 05:35 PM
"Cook fired for burning greens."

barrett
08-21-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.txcn.com/s/dws/txcn/houston/stories/M_IMAGE.11bc9c474b1.93.88.fa.d0.1c7bdf3e.jpg

here's the actual mug. he's very consistent in his photo poses.

i don't know how to link a picture so feel free to fix it.

barrett
08-21-2008, 05:39 PM
the link at the top of thread says two ounces. who are you going to trust? the Chron? or anybody else?

i rest my case.

by the way, a second source quoted as saying grams. wierd, the chron was right. this fact checking stuff is fun!

YellerLotYeller
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
http://www.txcn.com/s/dws/txcn/houston/stories/M_IMAGE.11bc9c474b1.93.88.fa.d0.1c7bdf3e.jpg

Looks like a Battle Red shirt.....

I am pretty sure it was 2 grams, and I'm positive it was some badass stuff.

Brando
08-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Jameel was singing this song today.....

I was gonna clean my room, until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom, But then I got high
My room is still messed up And I know why, (why man) 'cuz I got high
I was arrested last night because I was high
I might get cut because I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

Qman
08-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Cook, has he played in the first 2 preseason games?

I can't remember him in a single play postively or negatively.

And is the this first time he has been arrested as a Texan?

ATXtexanfan
08-21-2008, 06:06 PM
nothing worse than digging your own grave

Yankee_In_TX
08-21-2008, 06:07 PM
I'll defend Cook for his on-field performance, but this... is definitely not good!

Didn't he single handedly lose a few games last year or the year before?

ObsiWan
08-21-2008, 06:08 PM
DWI. Alchohol is a drug and a vehicle can kill someone.

I should have said, it wasn't an illegal drug.

And I totally agree with your point.

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Cook, has he played in the first 2 preseason games?

I can't remember him in a single play postively or negatively.

And is the this first time he has been arrested as a Texan?

I remember a couple of times when we played against Denver where he completely whiffed on blocking LBs that shot the gap and tackled our RB for a loss.......he never even got a hat on anybody, just them the run right by him.

It's plays like that, that make me glad we have Vonta Leach.....he's a fullback that likes contact.

Sideline
08-21-2008, 06:12 PM
CUUUUUUT! That sures up another spot on the roster as Im guessing he will be gone before long.

Malloy
08-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Was it good stuff ? :)

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Was it good stuff ? :)

Since it was just 2 grams, that mostly means it was HYDRO.......no swag, or like Snoop Dog likes to say........no stems and seeds.

Cook had himself some Pineapple Express

76Texan
08-21-2008, 06:33 PM
didn't he single handedly lose a few games last year or the year before?nope!

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 06:33 PM
*takes notes on who is up to speed on their Mary J. terminology*

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 06:36 PM
*takes notes on who is up to speed on their Mary J. terminology*

I used to umm.......hell I went to high school.

Now I am in the U.S.C.G. (although I'm about to get out).....go figure. LOL.

76Texan
08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I remember a couple of times when we played against Denver where he completely whiffed on blocking LBs that shot the gap and tackled our RB for a loss.......he never even got a hat on anybody, just them the run right by him.

It's plays like that, that make me glad we have Vonta Leach.....he's a fullback that likes contact.
I would say Leach is a FB and Cook is more of a HB.
Leach also missed a few blocks in his time (and that's supposed to be more of his role).

As far as fumble is concern, Cook had two in his career out of 95 touches.

Leach fumbled twice in 38 touches (both of them from last year).

Malloy
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Apparently Carr is not the only one bombed around here :)

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Leach also missed a few blocks in his time (and that's supposed to be more of his role).

But with Vonta, I remember Andre Ware saying that he hit Julius Peppers so hard, that his man-hood floated up and out of the stadium..... Now that's a hit.

76Texan
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
But with Vonta, I remember Andre Ware saying that he hit Julius Peppers so hard, that his man-hood floated up and out of the stadium..... Now that's a hit.

What I said. Leach is a FB, Cook is a HB.

J-Russ
08-21-2008, 06:47 PM

Leach is a excellent blocker and a hellavu lot better football player then Cook. So people tend to disregard those two fumbles. Beside, I don't think those fumbles were in crunch time and didn't cost us games like Cook fumbles did.

76Texan
08-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Leach is a excellent blocker and a hellavu lot better football player then Cook. So people tend to disregard those two fumbles. Beside, I don't think those fumbles were in crunch time and didn't cost us games like Cook fumbles did.

There's no good time for a fumble! :gun:

And once again, Leach is a FB. Cook is a HB hybrid type!
The Texans utilize them differently, very differently!

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 06:56 PM
What I said. Leach is a FB, Cook is a HB.

Ummmmm. Not to pick on you 76, but football 101:

Question:
What is the difference between a halfback and a fullback in football?

Answer:
The half-back is the primary rusher on an offense, and had a main job of gaining yardage by running the ball, or running a route and making receptions. Half-backs tend to be small (5'8"-5'10") and agile. The fullback typically runs much less than the halfback, and primarily blocks for the halfback and protects for the quarterback. Some fullbacks also catch passes well. Fullbacks tend to be around 6'0", and are bulky and powerful.

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
There's no good time for a fumble! :gun:

And once again, Leach is a FB. Cook is a HB hybrid type!
The Texans utilize them differently, very differently!

They're used differently in the context of individual games, but both are FULLBACKS!

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 07:00 PM
(I know its wiki, but whatever)

Jameel Cook
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Jameel Cook
Houston Texans — No. 43
Fullback
Date of birth: February 8, 1979 (1979-02-08) (age 29)
Place of birth: Miami, Florida
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) Weight: 237 lb (108 kg)
National Football League debut
2001 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Career history
College: Illinois
NFL Draft: 2001 / Round: 6 / Pick: 174
Teams:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001–2005)
Houston Texans (2006-present)

Career highlights and awards
No notable achievements

Stats at NFL.com
Jameel Cook (born February 8, 1979 in Miami, Florida) is an American football fullback for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. Cook was originally a sixth-round draft pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2001 NFL Draft before signing with the Texans in the 2006 offseason

Jameel Cook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameel_Cook)

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Texans fullback Cook accused of marijuana possession
HOUSTON (AP) Houston Texans fullback Jameel Cook was arrested for multiple charges, including marijuana possession, authorities said Thursday.
A sheriff's deputy stopped Cook at about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday because his 2007 Mercedes sedan had no front license plate or registration sticker, sheriff's department spokeswoman Terriann Carlson said. He's free on a $500 bond after authorities said he had about two grams of marijuana, no valid Texas driver's license and no proof of liability insurance.

Jameel Cook is a FULLBACK that got busted for marijuana (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/texans/2008-08-21-cook-arrest_N.htm)

KEYE SUX
08-21-2008, 07:08 PM
I believe he was just trying to say that he is more like a Chris Taylor than a TRADITIONAL FB

Texan_Bill
08-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I believe he was just trying to say that he is more like a Chris Taylor than a TRADITIONAL FB

76 doesn't know what he's trying to say.... :secret: he hits the sauce early in the day. :drunk:

76Texan
08-21-2008, 07:50 PM
76 doesn't know what he's trying to say.... :secret: he hits the sauce early in the day. :drunk:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The old definition doesn't work in the WCO.

We utilize Leach more in the traditional sense of a lead blocker.

We utilize Cook more as a hybrid between a tailback, a sometime-blocker, and a receiver out of the backfield. What I want to say!

76Texan
08-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Kinda! But Taylor needs to prove that he can pick up the scheme a bit better before he can fulfill this role.

76Texan
08-21-2008, 08:13 PM

Kinda! But Taylor needs to prove that he can pick up the scheme a bit better before he can fulfill this role.

Not that they asked Cook to do a whole lot of lead blocking last year either.
So yeah. The idea that Taylor can take over that role is not that far-fetch.

gary
08-21-2008, 08:16 PM
With this happening to Cook now Taylor must step up huge in the cluch and prove himself.

CloakNNNdagger
08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
http://www.thecookedgoose.com/244x280GGooseLogo.gif

Carr Bombed
08-21-2008, 10:50 PM
We utilize Cook more as a hybrid between a tailback, a sometime-blocker, and a receiver out of the backfield. What I want to say!

Cook only had 8 carries last season (and he got 5 of those carries in the Indy game after Green went down, because outside of Dayne we were incredibly thin...he was forced to do spot RB duty) Cook only had 3 carries the year before when he was labeled the starter.

In his two year carear with Houston Cook only has 26 receptions........Vonta Leach had 25 just last season alone.

I don't get where Cook is this hybrid FB in Kubiak's offense, infact even with the Bucs he wasn't a "hybrid" fullback. Just because he isn't the blocker that Leach is, that doesn't mean he's a hybrid FB.

IMO he's just a crappy FB that's light in the britches who's fixing to find himself off this team. I'll take "the man without a neck" over him any sunday

76Texan
08-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Cook only had 8 carries last season (and he got 5 of those carries in the Indy game after Green went down, because outside of Dayne we were incredibly thin...he was forced to do spot RB duty) Cook only had 3 carries the year before when he was labeled the starter.

In his two year carear with Houston Cook only has 26 receptions........Vonta Leach had 25 just last season alone.

I don't get where Cook is this hybrid FB in Kubiak's offense, infact even with the Bucs he wasn't a "hybrid" fullback. Just because he isn't the blocker that Leach is, that doesn't mean he's a hybrid FB.

IMO he's just a crappy FB that's light in the britches who's fixing to find himself off this team. I'll take "the man without a neck" over him any sunday

Haha, TB, my bad, I mean a hybrid H-Back type, not Half-Back.

Car_Bombed, Cook only got 6 starts in 06 (3 rushing attempts, 18 catches - 21 touches)
No start in 07 (8 R/A, 8 Recpt - 16 touches)

Leach had 4 starts in 06 (Zero run, 6 Recpts - 6 touches)
12 starts in 07 (2 rushes, 25 recepts - 27 touches)

(The reason for the discrepancy in starts was sometimes we listed 3 WRs off the block, sumthing like that.)

It's a no brainer that Cook lost his starting job following the fumbles.
Leach took on the primary job, and we employ him more to the task.
Let's say, (in term of RB) Leach was the feature RB, and Cook is the change-of-pace back in 07.

And I will venture to say that Leach was in the game about 2-1 as compared to Cook in 07, but that is not really the point.

The point is we utilized Leach as a lead blocker more often than with Cook (even if we pro-rate the number of times each were in the game.)
Cook was employed as an emergency RB, a receiver out of the backfield, a decoy, running a counter/trap/fake type of play moreso than with Leach.

Another thing is, Leach keeps improving beyond his blocking skill.
It's not the point about Leach vs. Cook, I would be a fool to take that on.
If I am willing to consider Taylor as an alternative, it has to mean that I'm in no way satisfied with Cook.

But like Polo said, he was not a bad player.

Dancerdog
08-22-2008, 08:25 AM
It's a shame this has happened to Cook. He probably wasn't gonna make the 53 anyway. Someone posted earlier that at least JJ wasn't arrested due to involvement with drugs, so he should be allright with the team from that standpoint. For anyone who hasn't figured this out yet, alcohol IS a drug, albeit legal. They'll cut Cook for the right reason. Lack of productive play.

Polo
08-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Is Cook playing in the game tonight ?

gary
08-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Don't think so. He did not even go with the team.

Texan_Bill
08-22-2008, 10:41 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The old definition doesn't work in the WCO.

We utilize Leach more in the traditional sense of a lead blocker.

Football 101: The West Coast Offense
Quarter and Running Backs
Fullbacks and Running Backs
Two other positions important to the West Coast offense are the fullback and running back positions. The ideal size for the fullback position should be about six foot one inch and weigh about 245 pounds. The running back should be large enough to take punishment and retain stamina. The main goals for the fullback and running back position in the West Coast offense are to be able to block and catch. In this offense these positions also have to able to pick up blitzing linebackers. The most important value for these positions is to be able to catch. These positions in the West Coast offense will probably have more catches than rushing attempts.

Ummmm, that's what fullbacks do in a West Cost Offense.... Sometimes blocker and sometimes receiver.... In other words, there is no hybrid to it, thats what they do... Is there deviation due to situational plays? Sure....

(I'm trying to catch you early this morning, before you hit the sauce ;) )

gary
08-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Cook has a hard time catching.

JWarren14
08-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Jon Abbate...will he be brought back in?

Texan_Bill
08-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Jon Abbate...will he be brought back in?

Good question, but I would think the idea would be Leach and the "Taylor Experiment", no??

hadaad
08-22-2008, 11:51 AM
I thought that Cook was kept around last year primarily for his contributions on special teams. But that might be wrong.

JWarren14
08-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Good question, but I would think the idea would be Leach and the "Taylor Experiment", no??

Thats probably the idea, but Taylor worries me a little in terms of injury. I know he only had one so far, but it was a big one. I couldn't really tell what happened to him vs NO, just saw someone fell on his leg. I think one has to go out of C.Brown, A.Green, C.Taylor their injuury prone bodies make me sick to my stomach. I think its one thing to have a backfield of average RBs, which is fine for a season or 2, but the a backfeild full of Backspasms and Bone Bruises who might play this week or next is unsettling. I am really glad we have Leach, he is a good FB, I am impressed at his catching ability as shown last week. Time will tell what our backfield picture looks like soon enough.

Dancerdog
08-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Was it some good stuff he got busted with. 2 grams? Betcha it was White Rhino or Northern Lights. Yeah, I have some knowledge of these things. I used to smoke, but gave it up 4 years ago. Just got bored with it. At the ripe old age of 53 I just don't feel the need for it anymore.

76Texan
08-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Ummmm, that's what fullbacks do in a West Cost Offense.... Sometimes blocker and sometimes receiver.... In other words, there is no hybrid to it, thats what they do... Is there deviation due to situational plays? Sure....

(I'm trying to catch you early this morning, before you hit the sauce ;) )

(I'm sipping coffe here, LOL!)

TB, it sure sounds like you're citing a lot of stats to me:brickwall:

What happens on the field is not written in the book! :throwball:

TexansFight
08-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Legalize drugs for the love of God please. It is ridiculous that marijuana and cocaine are illegal while you have millions popping prescription drugs all over the place. You can do coke and weed and still be a highly functioning member of society. This screams Driving While Black.:party::party:

The Pencil Neck
08-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I couldn't really tell what happened to him vs NO, just saw someone fell on his leg.

They said he just had a muscle cramp and apparently he has a history of that.

infantrycak
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM
It's a no brainer that Cook lost his starting job following the fumbles.

Cook was injured. Leach ran away with it after that.

Cook has a hard time catching.

Cook is actually thought of as a receiving FB. That's why they let excellent lead blocking FB Moran Norris go and brought him in.

beerlover
08-22-2008, 01:38 PM
let me know when the next title reads: Texans Cook-Out

Texan_Bill
08-22-2008, 01:54 PM
(I'm sipping coffe here, LOL!)

TB, it sure sounds like you're citing a lot of stats to me:brickwall:

What happens on the field is not written in the book! :throwball:

Admit it, your coffee is spiked...

True that would happens on the field is not written in the book - however, basic philosophies are written down. Basic formations and plays are written down. Variation from there, is called creativity or situational adjustments.

Now go get another coffee and drop some whiskey in it... :smiliedance:

ubecool454
08-22-2008, 03:12 PM
I wonder if Cook has more weed at da house? Cook should just stay in Dallas now and join the Cowboys since they seem to like the criminal element.

Big Lou
08-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Cook arrested?!?!?!?!

What restaruant?

Did Marvin Zindler come back to life and find there was a health code violation like "SLIME IN THE ICE MACHINE"?