PDA

View Full Version : Questions with Anderson

Sideline
08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
6. What do you do in your spare time?

Thats a trick question. If I have spare time, I play a little Rock Band. Im the Dave Grohl of Rock Band. I can play the drums, sing and play the guitar. I also invented standing in line. People used to just stand around, and I made them get in order, one after the other.

7. Are you going to keep the mullet for the entire season?

Im going to leave that up to the fans and the players. Originally, I thought I was going to cut it and become a little more professional after preseason, but Ive gotten a lot of requests to keep it. So, I might have to keep it.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=4526

I enjoyed reading this, the more and more I read and see him the more I like David Anderson, after reading this seems he is a pretty funny dude too, the comment about standing in line made me laugh.

TheRealJoker
08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
That mullet is Jared Allen esque SWEET!!!

I vote keep it!!!

Cjeremy635
08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I like him a lot as well. Bob Allen interviewed him the other day and talked to him on the field. His personality is awesome and when Bob started saying that people were comparing him to Wes Welker and others, he was like, "yeah, I've pretty much been compared to every white reciever in the league". It was just the way he put it that made me chuckle. I'd like to see him stay around.....and keep the mullet. Business in the front, party in the back! :cool:

SheTexan
08-19-2008, 10:01 AM
OK, I'm going to stoop to the depths of old fashionism, (if there is such a word) and ask someone to post a pic of a "mullet." I have NO idea what one looks like!:hides:

eric138
08-19-2008, 10:04 AM
Business in the front, Party in the back...

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/5311/0/rate_my_mullet.ashx

Texan_Bill
08-19-2008, 10:08 AM
OK, I'm going to stoop to the depths of old fashionism, (if there is such a word) and ask someone to post a pic of a "mullet." I have NO idea what one looks like!:hides:

Living in Pasa-get-down-dena and you don't know what a mullet is??? :cowboy1:

Porky
08-19-2008, 10:09 AM
David Anderson appearing with Steven Wright at the laughstop soon. Good line!

Vinnie
08-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Can one of you more forum savy guys post a poll on whether or not he should keep the mullet? That would be awesome! I think I already know what the results would be (keep it in a landslide), but in case he lurks this message board he'll have some solid fan input.

SheTexan
08-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Living in Pasa-get-down-dena and you don't know what a mullet is??? :cowboy1:

Nope, and now that I've seen what one looks like, wish I still didn't know!! I'll stay away from the mullet poll since you guys want a landslide!! Damn, that is one AWFUL hair cut!!:yikes: Thats a cut the meatballs from Tenn should wear!

Sideline
08-20-2008, 07:15 AM
It's just a funny haircut. Your not alone in the fact that it doesn't look good but its different. Thats the main reason I want him to keep it. Gives the guy alot of character.

Although the above photo is one EXTREME mullet there. I'm not sure he will get to that level.

hadaad
08-20-2008, 07:17 AM
Doesn't help that whoever chose the picture picked the worst mullet ever grown. That's seriously a horrible, horrible haircut.
There are some mullets that don't look too terrible.

gtexan02
08-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Doesn't help that whoever chose the picture picked the worst mullet ever grown. That's seriously a horrible, horrible haircut.
There are some mullets that don't look too terrible.

lol all mullets look pretty questionable

SheTexan
08-20-2008, 08:45 AM
I think I MIGHT have seen that hair cut on some little kid whose parents had on a Tenn Titan tee shirt! BUT, after thinking about this, I will reserve my old age opinion until I see a pic of David Anderson. Gotta have an open mind this day and age, (I guess!):um:

Vinnie
08-20-2008, 09:30 AM
I think I MIGHT have seen that hair cut on some little kid whose parents had on a Tenn Titan tee shirt! BUT, after thinking about this, I will reserve my old age opinion until I see a pic of David Anderson. Gotta have an open mind this day and age, (I guess!):um:

Here you go SheTexan, this is the view from the lightning bolt side.

bigbrewster2000
08-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Business in the front, Party in the back...

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/5311/0/rate_my_mullet.ashx

Anybody get Dante's face in there yet?

TheRealJoker
08-20-2008, 11:20 AM
I think the lightning bolt mullet will be the new "in" hairstyle before the season is over after Anderson blows up. This fanbase can use the lightning mullet as a rallying point, much like the Yankees Giambi mustache all star campaign.

Imagine how great our homefield advantage would be if there was a sold out Reliant Stadium on MNF Battle Red Day...every fan in the stadium rocking lightning mullet wigs :)

SheTexan
08-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Here you go SheTexan, this is the view from the lightning bolt side.

Well now!! That sheds a new light on the matter! I kinda like DA's cut, but, that other dude needs to go back to his trailer!:)

Thanks Vinnie! Think I'll have my razor handy at the next game!