PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

steelbtexan
08-18-2008, 12:43 AM
How would you feel if the defense doesn't improve (Pass Defense) in paticular we replaced Richard Smith & Hoke with Rhodes & Aaron Glenn?

If we lead the league in injuries again I would also be for getting a new S&C coach

Carr Bombed
08-18-2008, 12:49 AM
How would you feel if the defense doesn't improve (Pass Defense) in paticular we replaced Richard Smith & Hoke with Rhodes & Aaron Glenn?

If we lead the league in injuries again I would also be for getting a new S&C coach

Rhodes is the DB coach who just wants a light coaching role, because he has health issues (heart problems) and I'm not sure if Aaron Glenn has ever said he's interested in coaching.

GuerillaBlack
08-18-2008, 12:49 AM

I'd be like this guy:

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/godzilla.jpg

ObsiWan
08-18-2008, 12:54 AM
I'd be like this guy:

Hey, I've seen that photo before ....that's 'Zilla, Alex Gibbs' pet iguana.

Arky
08-18-2008, 01:03 AM

Ohhhh, Nooooo, there goes Tokyo........

TexanSam
08-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Ummm...I'd rather wait to see how this season plays out before even thinking about anything regarding 2009...

Corrosion
08-18-2008, 01:32 AM

I'm all for getting rid of Smith .... Pending this experiemnt doesnt work out .... But Hoke on the other hand I'd kick and scream about . He's one of the best in the game . You guy's dont know what ya have in Hoke . (Kubiak does)

Corrosion
08-18-2008, 01:36 AM
As for the S&C coach .... I wonder myself if the team is lacking in that department . One season leading the league in injuries is one thing but to do it back to back is another (tho some of those were freak accidents.) If it happens again Kubiak really has to think about the situation.

Thorn
08-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Ummm...I'd rather wait to see how this season plays out before even thinking about anything regarding 2009...

that sort of common sense thinking is not welcome around here. LOL

Sideline
08-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Wasn't the S&C coach Riley? I believe it is, kept on from the last coaching staff, it does seem like he has been with us forever.

Bull Pen 1
08-18-2008, 07:14 AM

We haven't even played our first regular season game and you're already wanting to fire people? At least let the regular season start.

THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:texflag:

Kaiser Toro
08-18-2008, 08:00 AM
I have never been a Hoke fan from a results oriented standpoint, regarding development, with the Texans. The way I look at it he has developed one player to date and that is CC Brown, which is still debatable. Dunta Robinson was a known quantity. Bennett is still a work in progress as much as I like the way he is heading.

I am not ready to fan the flame until the season is over, but the secondary has been my sore point for years and the one thing that has remained constant in the Secondary is the coach.

alphajoker
08-18-2008, 08:14 AM

Exactly! Let's worry about this season first before we start making major changes.