PDA

View Full Version : Get to know the Newcomers quotes from DGDB&D

GlassHalfFull
08-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I was reading DGDB&D (http://www.atexansblog.com/) this morning and saw these quotes from the rookies. These two in particular struck me as great answers to the question:

Ideal sportscenter highlight:

Okam: You know, it’d probably be a game to clinch going to the playoffs against the Titans and being able to sack Vince Young and cause a fumble and return it for a touchdown. Playing with him at Texas, you never got to touch him because we’ve got that quarterback ruleor whaever,so if I ever get a chance to do that, I’l tell him, “This is what I would’ve been doing to you all those years in college.” [Ed. Note: I didn't think it was possible, but I love Big Frank's selection even more after this answer.]

Barber: I would say a pick to te house, an interception to the house vrsus the Cowboys with my brother (Cowboys RB Marion Barber III) chasing me.

link (http://www.atexansblog.com/2008/08/12/alex-brink-is-boring/)

These quotes make me really start to love these guys. Here's looking forward to great things from both :toast2:

BTW, if you aren't already reading this blog, you should give it a try.

Sideline
08-13-2008, 11:53 AM
I love the quote by Okam! You can bet he will be salivating against the Titans ready to hit Young.

barrett
08-13-2008, 01:40 PM
i've never read that blog before. i liked his vince young article.

Specnatz
08-13-2008, 02:00 PM
i've never read that blog before. i liked his vince young article.

The guy has some awsome rants that go so far over the line. Do not read some of his stuff at work cause you will be laughing way to long and to loud.

Sideline
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM
First time I have read this too today, some really funny stuff in there, the FAQ is worth a read too for a laugh.

barrett
08-13-2008, 02:08 PM
at work? what's that.

you know, spec, this guy sounds kind of right up your alley i think. i would have recommended him to you if you hadn't brought it up first.

mexican_texan
08-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Favorite childhood cartoon:

Slaton: “The Angry Beavers.”
I was like 8 when that was around...that would've made Slaton a teenager....