PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Talkn Smack

MeLoveTexans
08-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I saw this and got a laugh out of it on the facebook texans fan application.. each week they have a smack forum where u can belittle the other team.. these bronco fans are delusional! what a bunch of :homer:

Um, I would say Marshall,Darrell Jackson,Brandon Stokley, Keary Colbert and Eddie Royal are better then Andre Johnson,Kevin Walter,Andre Davis, and Jacoby Jones. So, no I'm not smokin anything. I said Demeco Ryans was good, he isn't better than DJ Williams or Boss Bailey though. You call me ignorant, yet your happy over one regular season game against a team that just didn't have it that night. Yes, your division is tougher, but your team is horrible. 6-10 for the Texans at best this year. By the way, way to be mature with "Sucks a Nutler" Schaub sucks and is injury prone, Cutler owns Schaub.

oh btw he was responding to me calling his QB Jay "Sucks-a-Nutler"

Showtime100
08-08-2008, 01:49 PM
They talked a ton of smack last year. It was funny to read. After the carnage I wondered if some of their smack ended up on Houston's bulletin board..lol.

Shades of LT, "Son ya'll gonna have to do better than this!"

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Sports/Mario20Williams20sacking20QB.jpg

Texan_Bill
08-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Most of the fans over there were okay. Some that talked smack manned-up and ate crow too...

*EDIT*
I wasn't on the Fan2Fan affiliate though. I guess I was on their official board.

Ole Miss Texan
08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
I just love how YOUNG and TALENTED this team is. Once these guys play together a few years and mature into actual pros... our team is going to be insanely good.

TexansLucky13
08-08-2008, 03:47 PM
That guy is truly clueless. I know I am prone to sipping the koolaide from time to time, but he is a class A homer if he truly believes that.

J-Russ
08-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Wait, he said our division was tougher, but our team was horrible?

Last time I checked, we ended up with a better record then them in that tougher division. Also, IIRC, we whooped them 31-13 last year, but yet we're a horrible team?

http://i.domaindlx.com/vintec/roflcopter.gif

get off that coc, shunnn.

Texan_Bill
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
An asshat is an asshat is an asshat.

The Pencil Neck
08-08-2008, 04:42 PM
We beat them last year. So that's water under the bridge.

The point is we're better this year than last year and we're still better than they are or were.

:texflag:

MeLoveTexans
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM
my point exactly but since we play them this week in preseason.. they are trolling up the texans fans app in facebook talkn weak mess.. I told them if it wasnt for the compromise of 1850 alot of the coloradoans would be callin themselves texans..
http://www.modularbuildingassociates.com/Texas1836map.jpg

i also called their HC a sun burnt Mr. Rogers
http://www.volterraproducts.net/images/celebphotos/CoachMikeShanahanDenverBroncos1.jpghttp://web.mit.edu/vsg/www/vsg/INFO/Pictures/mr_rogers.gif

and then i talked about how marshall wouldnt have a 100 rec yds all year if there were 11 of these on the field
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39548000/jpg/_39548086_mcdonalds203.jpg

I try to stress that the Texans are on the rise.. but all they wanna talk about is their 2 superbowls and that the texans havent got any. I also point out that if we traded div places w/ san diego we would own that division

brakos82
08-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Eek... he kinda does.

Hardcore Texan
08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
They talked a ton of smack last year. It was funny to read. After the carnage I wondered if some of their smack ended up on Houston's bulletin board..lol.

Shades of LT, "Son ya'll gonna have to do better than this!"

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Sports/Mario20Williams20sacking20QB.jpg

Nice, Cutler's binky is shaped like a chin strap.

headsplint
08-08-2008, 05:45 PM

Dude not even kidding that may be the funniest thing i've ever read. LMFAO!! The people in the office are now on to me!

MeLoveTexans
08-08-2008, 05:50 PM

i thought the same thing... looks like he is about to start sucking his thumb.. Prolly wants Burnt Mr. Rogers to kiss his boo boo

Blazing Arrow
08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
DJ Williams baby!

Go DLS Spartans!

MEGA SWATT
08-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Broncos are on the way down, what a joke.

MeLoveTexans
08-09-2008, 11:48 PM
here is one of the pony fans response to me sayin that Demeco is a perennial pro-bowler and future HOFer

Well, all I can see is let's watch the season play-out, and by the way, you ignorant Texans fans don't deserve a coach of Kubiak's quality, he is too good for you, and for those of you who don't know who Boss Bailey is, you will this year. Ryans also isn't a perennial pro-bowler.

GuerillaBlack
08-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Ask them why they don't think he is.

GP
08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
I'd just say this:

"We won (again) and you lost (again)...so kiss my grits!"

That'd be the extent of my trash talk with a Broncos fan right now.

LOL. Our field goal kicker is better than their field goal kicker.

(makes a "wet fart" noise while giving the nanny-nanny-boo-boo hand gesture on the tip of the nose).

YoungTexanFan
08-10-2008, 12:15 AM
DJ Williams is good, but he isn't an All-Pro, and Boss Bailey is more of a SS/OLB tweener playing on the strong side.

As for their WR corps, Andre Johnson is better than their entire group, but they are SERIOUS issues at WR while WR is one of our biggest strengths.

awtysst
08-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Quite frankly after the way we played we do not deserve to be talking trash to anyone. I hope Gibbs gets on the Oline for their piss poor run blocking, Holland gets on the LBs for their poor pass D, Franklin on the Dline for not creating enough pressure on the QB, and Harris on the Rbs for not hitting their holes or helping with blocking.

GP
08-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Quite frankly after the way we played we do not deserve to be talking trash to anyone. I hope Gibbs gets on the Oline for their piss poor run blocking, Holland gets on the LBs for their poor pass D, Franklin on the Dline for not creating enough pressure on the QB, and Harris on the Rbs for not hitting their holes or helping with blocking.

That's quite a list. And I agree.

To save time, they should do the meeting(s) all at once and in the same room...because it'd be a shame to waste time having separate meetings.

Without Denver's dumb penalties, and a few no-calls that went our way, it sounds like we should have been romped.

But.....we won. So I'd like to razz Broncos fans while I can.

awtysst
08-10-2008, 12:56 AM
That's quite a list. And I agree.

To save time, they should do the meeting(s) all at once and in the same room...because it'd be a shame to waste time having separate meetings.

Without Denver's dumb penalties, and a few no-calls that went our way, it sounds like we should have been romped.

But.....we won. So I'd like to razz Broncos fans while I can.

I think that if we can get the Oline to come together and effectively run the ball it will solve many problems. It helps the RB becuase they need to see a hole and run through. If we can average about 4-5 yards per run we will be in great shape. 2nd, it helps our D. They get to sit and rest on the sideline and then expend all their energy in short bursts(hopefully) against the opponent offense. 3rd, it opens the passing game by allowing for bootlegs to be sold effectivly.

That said, I do not envy being in the Oline's shoes right now. Gibbs is a bulldog and they are all wearing milkbone underwear...

Overalls
08-10-2008, 08:24 AM
I didn't get to watch all of the game. I didn't use my tickets. I had a girlfriend anaversery thing going on but it sounds like we didn't play great last night. With that said we still won. I like winning an ugly close game a lot better than losing an ugly game by 20 points. From what I did see we have some WRs that might not even make the team that have skills and Slayton looked pretty good. All and all we just one the first preseason game of the year. No reason to get to high or low as long as we came out of the game without a lot of injuries. The Bronco fans are just mad because their team is weak and it embarasses them to lose to us lowly Texans and they get envious of our high quality tailgating. Their tailgating when I went to games at Mile High was lame.

:fans:

Vinny
08-10-2008, 10:00 AM
The Texans are just a better team than the Broncos and have proven it on the field...they are livin' in the past.

ESAD2-14
08-12-2008, 07:32 AM
The Texans are just a better team than the Broncos and have proven it on the field...they are livin' in the past.

Sounds like Bronco's fan is turning into Cowboy fan.