PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock Saturday 8/9

Drew_Smoke
08-05-2008, 08:15 AM
I know, I know....but my Texans tix went to a cool gal. Y'all say Hi to the tall blonde in the #40 jersey for me. Shes single too!

I will instead be attending the Kid Rock show at the Woodlands with another couple from this board.

Anyhoo....my buddy's wife told me that if I could get them tix to Kid Rock, they'd go with us. Guess what? Exactly..they stuck me.

So...I got 2 tix, Left Sec Row EE (back there but in the shade) if anyone wants to hang out.

I paid $200 for them. Face value is like $175 so I didn't overpay too much.

Hanging with Roc...priceless.

Thanks

OrangeLotPole8
08-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Scalp on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew_Smoke
08-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Scalp on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew one of you losers would pop up. And here is the pride of Deer Park.

A scalper is one who has mutiple tix in multiple sections and routinely tries to sell them for profit.....like you, Jim.

http://myworld.ebay.com/jayseed2002/

Having a couple of extra tix to an event and selling them for less than paid is hardly a scalper.

So as Granato would say to one of your stature in the gene pool...

"Eat me"

Hardcore Texan
08-06-2008, 11:46 AM
I am so feeling the love right now......:mshadows:

Drew_Smoke
08-06-2008, 11:50 AM
I am so feeling the love right now......:mshadows:

Jim and I go way back. He just changed his screen name during the merger to get a fresh start from the old board.

I will admit that I have not seen him picking on women in a long time though. So maybe he has changed.

Hardcore Texan
08-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Well good luck with your tickets, sounds like a fun concert, I like his music, I like all genres of music.

Drew_Smoke
08-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Well good luck with your tickets, sounds like a fun concert, I like his music, I like all genres of music.

Its gonna be on. I don't have any of his CDs but the Mrs does. There aren't too many concerts I HAVE to take her to, but this is one. He puts on a great show.

DiapHer
08-06-2008, 12:29 PM

DiapHer
08-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Scalp on bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAACCHOOOOOO...Tailgater :tiphat:

Andrew6
08-06-2008, 01:56 PM
I've got all Kid Rocks Cd's and I'll be there. Wife is still seeing if any of her friends want to go. As for my seats at relient on Friday, a guy I work with we call " THE DOCTOR " who is a big Texans fan will be sitting in my seats along with his nephew. If he isn't gettin into the game everyone is more than welcome to yell at him.