PDA

View Full Version : Question about thursday camp

HardcoreTexan
07-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know if they have been checking tickets lately?
I dont have any for Thursday evening but was thinking about heading over anyway. I heard on the radio they were not even checking tickets....

When I went on Sunday they checked them...?

GlassHalfFull
07-30-2008, 10:35 PM
I dont have any for Thursday evening but was thinking about heading over anyway. I heard on the radio they were not even checking tickets....

I did not have tickets yesterday or today and got in fine. Tomorrow maybe a different matter, as it is an evening practice and may be more crowded. The last two mornings have been great, very few people there.

I have a small backpack I wear in and have had a water bottle in it each day with no problem. Today, my son was with me and had put a gatorade bottle in with my water. The guy checking the backpack told us he wasn't supposed to let the gatorade in, but the water was ok. But he let us bring it all in. I am telling this story to let you know how relaxed they are.

Specnatz
07-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Check back here in the AM and see if anyone is going that has an extra ticket and hope yall can meet up.

BullPenPhotos
07-31-2008, 07:54 AM
When I was leaving Wednesday they were saying that you did not need tickets for the last 2 open practices...

jvaldez1984
07-31-2008, 08:30 AM
i was supposed to have some tickets mailed to me but they never showed up and when i called in to the texans customer service line the rep said that i didnt need a ticket for any of the remaining sessions...

pittbull3
07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
They are expecting the largest crowd of the preseason, so they will be checking tonight. The largest crowd was the first saturday so far, and it had no seating available.

Shaft75
07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
When I was leaving Wednesday they were saying that you did not need tickets for the last 2 open practices...

I second this!

The lday said that you do NOT have to have tickets for the Thursday or Saturday practices.

Bull Pen 1
07-31-2008, 03:53 PM

I have a few extra tickets, I'll be there around 6:30 if you need any.

936 446-8451

gary
07-31-2008, 04:03 PM
You probably won't need any tickets

DoCRoN
07-31-2008, 04:03 PM
I've got 1 extra ticket for tonight. Not sure when I'll be there, I'm coming down from Huntsville. But if someone needs 1 call me - 936-494-9982.

DoCRoN
07-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Sorta on topic, anyone know if we're 'officially' allowed to bring in water/drinks?

DoCRoN
07-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry for 3 posts in a row, but I just called the Texans. The guy I spoke with told me:

-Water is allowed, but not gatorade and/or other food/drink items
-Due to the previous open TCs that were canceled, they won't be checking tickets tonight (although 610 this morning said tickets ARE required)

FWIW

HardcoreTexan
08-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks to everyone who responded:texflag: