PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Pittsburgh 9/7/8

pittbull3
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Anyone traveling up for the game? I would like to hook up with some Texan fans while I'm there. Family has season tickets, so I will be in my old stomping grounds, mixing it up with my old sections (I Love to see their hurt faces, as i switched loyalties to the Texans from the beginning...lol) We'll be hosting a huge tailgate, equipped with seafood, bbq, dogs, sides, and drinks......Let me know Road Warriors!:jogger:

PapaL
07-28-2008, 12:12 PM
I want to go for the game but I was unable to get tixs the old fashioned way - so I'd have to resort to online or scalping. I'd be driving up from MD and it'd be my first progame.

pittbull3
07-28-2008, 12:44 PM
I want to go for the game but I was unable to get tixs the old fashioned way - so I'd have to resort to online or scalping. I'd be driving up from MD and it'd be my first progame.

If you mean by old fashion way, going to the ticket office or calling the team....GOOD LUCK. They have been sold out for the last 35 plus years. Not only that, fans don't give them up. Best bet, is going online, ebay or something, and getting them fromm some corporation looking to sell. Best time, to do it early, like now. Steeler fans buy up everything in sight! And there will not be a scalper available gameday.:tiphat:

pittbull3
07-29-2008, 12:42 PM
I guess no one is going....