PDA

View Full Version : cowboys selling inscribed bricks for new stadium

Silver Oak
07-17-2008, 04:33 PM
wonder if they'll allow one with a message from texanstalk.com? something along the lines of "go ***k yourself Jerry"?

"On the walkway surrounding the stadium there will be designated areas where personalized brick pavers will be placed. For a limited time, we are offering our fans the opportunity to purchase these pavers and become a visible piece of the architecture of the new stadium. You can purchase a paver for yourself or your business, as a gift for a family member or friend, or to commemorate your favorite Cowboys experience."

http://youbeenblinded.com/dallas-cowboys-fans-can-get-stoned-at-new-stadium/

TEXANS84
07-17-2008, 04:49 PM
My visible piece of the architecture is etched in the glass upon Reliant Stadium for my PSL's.
You would think that would be something maybe they would want to do for the PSL's that they are selling there, but me's guessing that Jurrah is too cheap.

PapaL
07-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Cowboys selling bricks...guess that's a move up from snorting them.

StarStruck
07-17-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm giving that one a lot of thought. I can just imagine my great-great-great grandchildren walking through the fans walk of fame and see great-great-great grandma StarStuck's paver. Gosh what a history.:thisbig:

Silver Oak
07-18-2008, 07:06 AM
I'm giving that one a lot of thought. I can just imagine my great-great-great grandchildren walking through the fans walk of fame and see great-great-great grandma StarStuck's paver. Gosh what a history.:thisbig:

Perhaps they could name it the "Walk of Arrogance"?

Fans could be encouraged to walk with their noses even higher and talk to each other about how much they did to earn those SB rings. Maybe an interactive feature where the fans face could be digitally super-imposed on any player or coach from past eras.

ESAD2-14
07-18-2008, 07:19 AM

Fans could be encouraged to walk with their noses even higher and talk to each other about how much they did to earn those SB rings. Maybe an interactive feature where the fans face could be digitally super-imposed on any player or coach from past eras.

Is that even possible? I thought Cowboy fans were already at maximum oxygen deprivation due to the altitude of there noses.

Seņor Stan
07-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Think they would allow/catch a "19-10" brick?

Kaiser Toro
07-18-2008, 08:48 AM
The Mets did this with their new stadium. My firm bought one for one of our partners who is a huge Mets' fan. He totally dug it.

disaacks3
07-18-2008, 08:48 AM

..nothing new to see here... This has been done at so many stadiums already, it's simply passe' (See Enron Field/Minute Maid Park, Ballpark at Arlington,etc.)

JWarren14
07-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Take I-45S to discover true happiness
PS I hate you Jerry

StarStruck
07-18-2008, 11:14 AM

Arrogance? It was only a few years ago that we were consistently 5-11. We didn't bail on our team, if that is considered arrogance, but we managed to remain commited to our team during a difficult period.

I really like the idea of the paver regardless of who has done it in the past as well as the souvenir paver that we will receive. I also like the Texans idea and will commit this year to find my name. It's been something I always planned to do, but never remembered to look up the location given and once at the stadium that's too many names to go through looking for one.

Brando
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
http://www.watchingtheoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/Did_I_Stutter_/michael_cement_2.jpg

http://blogs.news-journalonline.com/tvjunkie/office050208_facehole.jpg

Double Barrel
07-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Think they would allow/catch a "19-10" brick?

lol:

PapaL
07-21-2008, 10:13 AM
At $150 for a small brick - I'd donate some cash for 19-10 Texans brick.

Dread-Head
07-21-2008, 10:41 AM
wonder if they'll allow one with a message from texanstalk.com? something along the lines of "go ***k yourself Jerry"?

If so then I'd gladly chip in with ya to buy one.