PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

GuerillaBlack
07-17-2008, 12:20 PM
I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.

Ckw
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM
I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.

Personally, I would definitely give up Chambers and Edwards for Andre. If you still have Fitzgerald, you can pair him with Andre for an awesome WR corp.

GuerillaBlack
07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
I see. Right now, my starting team is

QB: Matt Schaub
RB1: LT
RB2: Willie Parker
WR1: Braylon Edwards
WR2: Larry Fitz.
WR3: Chris Chambers
TE: OD
K: Kris Brown
DST: Bears

On the bench I have:
QB1: JaMarcus Russel
RB1: Fred Taylor
RB2: Justin Fargas
WR1: Jerry Porter
DST: Texans

Thats good right? I was going to pick Big Ben as may QB, but he was picked just before I had to choose. Hoping Matt doesn't get injured.

I was just itching to do at least one fantasy draft to get it out of my system. :)

Ryan
07-17-2008, 05:00 PM
You probably should think about picking up another solid QB via trade or waivers. The Matt Schaub and J-Russ combo would scare me.

GuerillaBlack
07-17-2008, 05:09 PM
It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.

Ryan
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.

but that's the problem, is him staying healthy. When he is, he is very productive though.