PDA

View Full Version : Former Oiler kicker in jail

drewmar74
07-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Tony Zendejas is in the clink on rape charges.

According to PFT:

TMZ.com is reporting that former NFL kicker Tony Zendejas is in jail on rape charges.

According to the report, prosecutors say that in January, Zendejas gave a woman a drink at the bar he owns, and that the drink made her groggy. Prosecutors say the victim woke up at a motel down the street and called the police, saying she had been raped.

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in prison.

Zendejas started his pro kicking career with the Los Angeles Express of the USFL, and he then played for the Houston Oilers, Los Angeles Rams, Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers.

Hardcore Texan
07-10-2008, 02:49 PM

According to PFT:

TMZ.com is reporting that former NFL kicker Tony Zendejas is in jail on rape charges.

According to the report, prosecutors say that in January, Zendejas gave a woman a drink at the bar he owns, and that the drink made her groggy. Prosecutors say the victim woke up at a motel down the street and called the police, saying she had been raped.

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in Federal pound me in the a** prison.

Zendejas started his pro kicking career with the Los Angeles Express of the USFL, and he then played for the Houston Oilers, Los Angeles Rams, Atlanta Falcons and San Francisco 49ers.

I fixed it to vibe with your avatar.

HoustonFrog
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM

According to PFT:

Zendejas was arrested this morning and is still in jail. His bail has been set at $260,000. If convicted of felony rape, Zendejas faces up to 15 years in prison.

I thought when I read the subject it was going to be Tony Frische. That guy looks like he would drive an ice cream truck. Zendejas is following the Rafael Septien way...except his were young.

drewmar74
07-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I fixed it to vibe with your avatar.

Awesome. Just awesome!

Texan_Bill
07-10-2008, 03:56 PM
I thought when I read the subject it was going to be Tony Frische. That guy looks like he would drive an ice cream truck. Zendejas is following the Rafael Septien way...except his were young.

*ahem* Tony Fritsch is dead. Died a few years ago from a heart attack or something.. I didn't see him as a deviant though, I saw him as a beer drinking goofball..

Rafeal Septien was the one I was thinking about when I first read this thread. Good job!!!

Someday, Septien, Zendejas and Sebastian Janikowski can sit around the camp fire and share their stories.

Hardcore Texan
07-10-2008, 04:20 PM
At first, I thought it was Al Del Greco.

HoustonFrog
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
*ahem* Tony Fritsch is dead. Died a few years ago from a heart attack or something.. I didn't see him as a deviant though, I saw him as a beer drinking goofball..

Rafeal Septien was the one I was thinking about when I first read this thread. Good job!!!

Someday, Septien, Zendejas and Sebastian Janikowski can sit around the camp fire and share their stories.

Sheet!Really?Maybe I heard that. My apologies. I do remember now because he looked like Sipowitz on NYPD Blue. It was the mustache, round body and one bar that did me in.

eriadoc
07-10-2008, 04:35 PM

Really? Zendejas was absolutely the first name that came to mind when I saw the thread. I'm not sure what that says, but there ya have it.

Texan_Bill
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/mb/markssigningbonus/tfritsch.JPG

I can see the Sipowitz working...

Texan_Bill
07-10-2008, 05:08 PM

Al Del Greco is too busy playing Pro-Am golf... Zendejas on the other hand did seem a little shifty.. :spy:

brakos82
07-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Is Dan still racing? :thinking:

Hervoyel
07-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I thought this was going to be about Ian Howfield. Not for any particular reason just that I know Fritsch passed away, I know what Del Greco is doing, had completely forgotten about Zendejas, and the only other Oiler kicker whose name instantly comes to mind for me is Howfield (and not for the best of reasons).

Texecutioner
07-11-2008, 02:40 PM
I thought this was going to be about Ian Howfield. Not for any particular reason just that I know Fritsch passed away, I know what Del Greco is doing, had completely forgotten about Zendejas, and the only other Oiler kicker whose name instantly comes to mind for me is Howfield (and not for the best of reasons).

Dangit, you beat me to the punch Hervoyel!!! Anyone remember the joke about Howfield trying to commit suicide after he missed that kick against the Redskins and cried after being fired? Remember it was shortly after he was fired he attempted suicide and tried to hang himself, but every time he kept trying to kick the chair out from under him he kept missing???

God I wanted to win that game against the Redskins that year. I'm still pissed!