PDA

View Full Version : Last Laugh - FOX Sports

alphajoker
07-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Nice video on Mario and Meco. Also mentions Meco working on an extension. Get him signed Rick Smith!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl

Maddict5
07-05-2008, 07:42 PM
im really hyped for this season...

in the past i just wanted to see if certain players were serviceable this year (carr etc).. this year im looking forward to seeing players excel if not dominate (mario, schaub, aj and demeco again, amobi, freddy etc)

TK_Gamer
07-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I would love to see Molden be the guy that steps up and makes a first year impact as I think a well improved secondary is going to be key to our success this season. Maybe even some quality time for Barber in the dime/quarter sets.

Wolf
07-05-2008, 11:56 PM
I laughed when they said the tidbit about credit going to casserly...
all I could think of it "blind hog finds an acorn once in a while"

I'll let you cry over this thread from a couple of years ago and the Texans draft pics

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29479

Andrew6
07-06-2008, 07:03 AM
great find

whiskeyrbl
07-06-2008, 07:12 AM
We might have one of the scariest defenses in the leauge this year.:wild:

ubecool454
07-06-2008, 08:56 AM
I would love to see Molden be the guy that steps up and makes a first year impact as I think a well improved secondary is going to be key to our success this season. Maybe even some quality time for Barber in the dime/quarter sets.

I think you will get to see Molden do just what you want him to do. I think this guy is starting by midseason. I see Jacque Reeves being the nickel and Dunta playing sparingly this season. Next season we will have a problem with maybe 4 dbs capable of starting. That will be a nice problem to have. I know a lot of texans fans aren't high on Faggins but he will probably be like fleas....hard to get rid of...lol...that guy will be back on the squad too.

False Start
07-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Cool video . I hope they do ink Demeco to a nice new contract . I want him to finish his career in Houston . Thanks for the link . :cool:

b0ng
07-06-2008, 01:10 PM
On the front page of foxsports news. I love it.

NBT
07-07-2008, 07:18 PM
I think you will get to see Molden do just what you want him to do. I think this guy is starting by midseason. I see Jacque Reeves being the nickel and Dunta playing sparingly this season. Next season we will have a problem with maybe 4 dbs capable of starting. That will be a nice problem to have. I know a lot of texans fans aren't high on Faggins but he will probably be like fleas....hard to get rid of...lol...that guy will be back on the squad too.

I think Petey is done......as of last year.

I would really like to see Molden step up like Bennet did last year. Sweet!