PDA

View Full Version : Denver Texans Fans, Where Will We meet up?

awtysst
06-19-2008, 08:48 PM
So, Texans fans that live in Denver, where will you be going for the preseason and season games this year? Lets all get together and make it a great turnout this year! Anyone have any good suggestions?

awtysst
06-19-2008, 08:51 PM
So, Texans fans that live in Denver, where will you be going for the preseason and season games this year? Lets all get together and make it a great turnout this year! Anyone have any good suggestions?

Awtysst,
I am definitly ready to get the Denver crew back together. This year I propose we continue our tradition at Choppers Sports Grille. Its over on 80 S Madison St. Its a great place to watch the games, good food, good drinks, and good people. Plus the fans of other teams are usually pretty friendly. What do you say?

awtysst
06-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Awtysst,
I am definitly ready to get the Denver crew back together. This year I propose we continue our tradition at Choppers Sports Grille. Its over on 80 S Madison St. Its a great place to watch the games, good food, good drinks, and good people. Plus the fans of other teams are usually pretty friendly. What do you say?

Awtysst,
Great suggestion! I went to Choppers a few times last year and had a blast. Ever since Lazy Dog shut down we have been looking for a good place to be our "Texans Home" and I think Choppers is it. Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew!

brakos82
06-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Are you talking to yourself? :thinking:

awtysst
06-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Are you talking to yourself? :thinking:

No, I am talking to ALL of the Texans fans in Denver that read these boards... and they are responding to me:)

brakos82
06-19-2008, 09:02 PM
No, I am talking to ALL of the Texans fans in Denver that read these boards... and they are responding to me:)
Well tell them to stop copying you then. :thinking:

Brando
06-19-2008, 09:02 PM

:spit: :fans:

Denver fans mount up!