PDA

View Full Version : RB's - who'll fall within reach?

nfl-brit
06-16-2008, 01:33 PM
A bit of googling has revealed the following list of RB's eligible for the draft..

1. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
2. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
3. Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
4. Felix Jones, Arkansas
5. Jamaal Charles, Texas
6. Chris Johnson, East Carolina
7. Matt Forte, Tulane
8. Ray Rice, Rutgers
9. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
10. Kevin Smith, Central Florida
11. Tashard Choice, Georgia Tech
12. Mike Hart, Michigan
13. Cory Boyd, South Carolina
14. Jalen Parmele, Toledo
15. Thomas Brown, Georgia
16. Allen Patrick , Oklahoma
17. Justin Forsett, California
18. Chad Simpson, Morgan State
19. Kalvin McRae, Ohio
20. Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Mississippi
21. Dantrell Savage, Oklahoma State
22. Rafael Little, Kentucky
23. Ryan Torrain, Arizona State
24. Chauncey Washington, USC
25. Kregg Lumpkin, Georgia
26. Marcus Thomas, UTEP
27. Xavier Omon, NW Missouri State
28. Keon Lattimore Maryland
29. Lex Hilliard Montana
30. Yvenson Bernard, Oregon State

I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?

Further research will ensue upon receipt of the collective's sage advice!

:fans:

Lucky
06-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm playing catch-up here, mates! - Who do we like and who'll still be around for us to grab?
Just a hunch, but I'm going with Steve Slaton in the 3rd Round.

indiantexan
06-16-2008, 01:38 PM
You are kidding right?

The Pencil Neck
06-16-2008, 01:42 PM
You're a little late.

HOU-TEX
06-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Betcha we trade back and grab an additional 3rd round pick as well as a 6th.

All kidding aside. Brit, it appears you have some catching up to do. :)

TEXANRED
06-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Um, hey mate, but uh, the draft was in April.

I see that your in England so I will cut you some slack but if you go to NFL.com I believe yoiu can see who drafted who.

TEXANRED
06-16-2008, 01:47 PM

All kidding aside. Brit, it appears you have some catching up to do. :)

I am hoping that we pick up that Duane Brown guy out of VT. I heard he is pretty athletic.

Second Honeymoon
06-16-2008, 01:49 PM
RB? We don't need a running back, we got Stacey Mack. Personally, I think we are going to take David Carr #1 overall in the upcoming draft. He should have a long and prosperous career in Houston. I just can't wait to wear my Boselli jersey. He is going to be great for us. Casserley is God.

alphajoker
06-16-2008, 01:50 PM
My sleeper pick is Chris Johnson in the 1st Rd! :spit:

badboy
06-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Wait a minute! We just lost the Oilers and everybody says we will never get another NFL team in Houston. What in--- are you guys talking about? Where is John McClain when I need him?

GlassHalfFull
06-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Based on this post in another thread, I am going to make some assumptions. I normally do not like to make assumptions (you know what they say), but in this case I think some may be warrented.

Hey there, mates!

Back from dusty-nasty-foreign-land and checking in!:fans:

What's cracking - what did I miss?

Assumption 1) Maybe he had a tour of duty in Iraq or some equally unpleasant place.

Assumption 2) the tour was with a British unit, so NFL news was not common

Assumption 3) Given the time diff, several alcoholic beverages have been consumed. :toast2:

So if you add up all the assumptions, you come up with a Brit Special Services guy just back from a hazardous tour of duty, who is doing a little celebrating. :glasshalffull: So given all of this, I choose to be nice and give him a link to the draft.

2008 NFL Draft (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI)

Ole Miss Texan
06-16-2008, 02:38 PM
I am hoping that we pick up that Duane Brown guy out of VT. I heard he is pretty athletic.

That's a HUGE reach!! Brown's considered a 3rd rounder at best... :)

barrett
06-16-2008, 02:39 PM
this thread is awesome!

Ole Miss Texan
06-16-2008, 02:41 PM

That would be awesome, I'd be a fan of that. But I'm still thinking we're going to trade Sage on Draft Day.

Brando
06-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Just a hunch, but I'm going with Steve Slaton in the 3rd Round.

wow! Your good. ;)

TexansFanatic
06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
That's right, I forgot the time zone in England is almost 2 months behind the U.S.

Insideop
06-16-2008, 03:19 PM

nfl-brit, welcome back to the land of the living! I hope you and your outfit were successful in your endeavors, whatever they were.

Now back to the Draft. It was held in April, and as far as RB's, we selected Steve Slaton in the 3rd round. He's not the RB I had hoped they would've picked, but I'm willing to let it all play out on the field. Anyway, you can go to NFL.com to see the rest of our picks. Overall, I think we had a good Draft, but time will tell. JMHO!

OzzO
06-16-2008, 03:35 PM
RB? We don't need a running back, we got Stacey Mack. Personally, I think we are going to take David Carr #1 overall in the upcoming draft. He should have a long and prosperous career in Houston. I just can't wait to wear my Boselli jersey. He is going to be great for us. Casserley is God.

With Julius Peppers in the draft? Are you silly? What crack front office would do that?

:specnatz:

TexanSam
06-16-2008, 03:44 PM
I think Rashard Mendenhall will be available but the Texans will pass on him and draft Steve Slaton in the 3rd.

In other news I think the Texans will trade up to get Jason Babin and give up two first day draft picks for Philip Buchanon.

Brando
06-16-2008, 03:46 PM
The Texans will pass on drafting Reggie Bush and Vince Young to draft some guy named Mario Williams.

PHAROAH
06-16-2008, 04:20 PM
I think I'm with the great West Virginia RB Steve Slaton. Come on man please keep up.

TEXANRED
06-16-2008, 04:40 PM

David Carr? No way. Your crazy if you think we will pass up on a guy like Julius Peppers. He is a once in a life time player that can anchor our defense for years to come.

TheRealJoker
06-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Our owner Bud Adams definately has the fans as priority number one. I'm so happy he's our owner the Oilers are gonna be here forever!!!

Texan_Bill
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Our owner Bud Adams definately has the fans as priority number one. I'm so happy he's our owner the Oilers are gonna be here forever!!!

RJ.... You really.... REALLY - need a play off season!!! Those of us that remember your vow are certainly pulling for you....

HOU-TEX
06-16-2008, 04:56 PM
You know it's the offseason when......a thread like this goes 2 pages and counting. :gun:

6 more weeks of torture!!

Thorn
06-16-2008, 04:57 PM
You know it's the offseason when......a thread like this goes 2 pages and counting. :gun:

6 more weeks of torture!!

Ain't that the truth! LOL

ObsiWan
06-16-2008, 05:17 PM

one of two things happened here,

he typed this in April and just now hit "Submit Post"

or

The timezone difference between here and "across the pond" is much, much more worse than I ever thought.

party on Mate!
:D

ObsiWan
06-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon http://home.austin.rr.com/khari/images/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=938398#post938398)

David Carr? No way. Your crazy if you think we will pass up on a guy like Julius Peppers. He is a once in a life time player that can anchor our defense for years to come.

Please, Puh-LEASE !!
No more Groundhog Day posts
I'm not reliving the nightmare again.
:wild:

The Pencil Neck
06-16-2008, 05:31 PM
In other news I think the Texans will trade up to get Jason Babin and give up two first day draft picks for Philip Buchanon.

That actually hurt to read.

:gun:

ObsiWan
06-16-2008, 05:50 PM
A bit of googling has revealed the following list of RB's eligible for the draft..

1. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
2. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon
3. Rashard Mendenhall, Illinois
4. Felix Jones, Arkansas
5. Jamaal Charles, Texas
6. Chris Johnson, East Carolina
7. Matt Forte, Tulane
8. Ray Rice, Rutgers
9. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
10. Kevin Smith, Central Florida

Dude, you gotta you step up from that phone modem to at least DSL!
By the time info about our OTAs uploads to your PC we'll be at the BYE week.

New_Texans
06-16-2008, 07:01 PM
...wtf man.

TexansLucky13
06-16-2008, 07:06 PM
This is nuts!

:includeme:

cuppacoffee
06-16-2008, 07:10 PM
That's right, I forgot the time zone in England is almost 2 months behind the U.S.

Except in leap years when there are 14 months.

At least that is what I heard on an NFL network commercial...:D

:coffee:

TexanSam
06-16-2008, 08:21 PM
This thread is awesome!

Brando
06-16-2008, 08:40 PM
This is either the best thread ever, or the worst, I can't decide. I hope we get Earl Campbell - I think he is going to be the real deal (although with his running style he may not last for a lot of years).

What do you think about Art Schlichter? I bet you he is picked by Baltimore. I also bet you that Baltimore will relocate to Indianapolis. Any bets?

IlliniJen
06-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Wait, what? Houston has a football team?

ArlingtonTexan
06-16-2008, 10:01 PM
This is either the best thread ever, or the worst, I can't decide.

I am so tempted to be the spoil sport and :locked: this bad boy, but for now, I will just have a couple more :shots:

TEXANRED
06-16-2008, 10:40 PM
What do you think about Art Schlichter? I bet you he is picked by Baltimore. I also bet you that Baltimore will relocate to Indianapolis. Any bets?

I bet you Ryan Leaf gets drafted by the Colts and San Diego gets Manning.

I will also bet that Manning will be out of the league in three years, that guy is way over-rated.

If I am wrong we will forever call the Cowboys new stadium "Stink Finger"

TEXANRED
06-16-2008, 10:42 PM
I am so tempted to be the spoil sport and :locked: this bad boy, but for now, I will just have a couple more :shots:

You cant lock it before the guy has a chance to defend himself.

Besides, its the offseason and this stuff is :spit:

The1ApplePie
06-16-2008, 10:43 PM
This is in Jesus riding a dinosaur territory

michaelm
06-16-2008, 11:00 PM
This is in Jesus riding a dinosaur territory

No kidding... doesn't he know that the Texans moved to Kansas City a long time ago and became the Chiefs?!?!?

b0ng
06-16-2008, 11:15 PM
I think this thread is good evidence that all of you guys are assholes :)

TexansLucky13
06-16-2008, 11:34 PM

Well that just goes without saying!

:tease:

Seriously though, I'm not harping on nfl-brit at all. He has obviously been pretty absorbed in whatever he was doing if he forgot when the Draft was. I am actually really curious about where he has been and what he has been doing now, haha.

ObsiWan
06-16-2008, 11:55 PM

do I detect a note of sympathy for the Brit?
b0ng... are you getting mushy on us dude?
:D

DocBar
06-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I don't think I'm an asshole just because we have a double naught spy as a fan AND our very own time machine. I think that makes me cool. You must like Get Smart over James Bond, you hater!!!! :wild: :spit:

nfl-brit
06-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Based on this post in another thread, I am going to make some assumptions. I normally do not like to make assumptions (you know what they say), but in this case I think some may be warrented.

Assumption 1) Maybe he had a tour of duty in Iraq or some equally unpleasant place.

Assumption 2) the tour was with a British unit, so NFL news was not common

Assumption 3) Given the time diff, several alcoholic beverages have been consumed. :toast2:

So if you add up all the assumptions, you come up with a Brit Special Services guy just back from a hazardous tour of duty, who is doing a little celebrating. :glasshalffull: So given all of this, I choose to be nice and give him a link to the draft.

2008 NFL Draft (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI)

Correct on all counts! And thanks for the link, mate.

Actually not home yet, posted from a skanky hotel en route!

Oh, and for those who chose to be sarky or score chuckle-points - **** off and Bollocks, you stay-at-home-mincers.

Ahem.

Returning-Warrior's-indignation aside, I do now feel like a bit of a twonk.......it's draft in April, pre-season in August, yes?

Oh dear, oh dear. This would be funny if it weren't so sad. In my (admittedly feeble) defence, none of the Taliban I've slotted on this tour were carrying Sports Illustrated.

It's actually a little scary - with one 20 min phonecall a week and 2 patrols a day, much of life elsewhere just sort of....fades.

Time to google this new RB of ours.....who'd best not suck.

Specnatz
06-17-2008, 07:09 AM

Oh, and for those who chose to be sarky or score chuckle-points - **** off and Bollocks, you stay-at-home-mincers.

Ahem.

Returning-Warrior's-indignation aside, I do now feel like a bit of a twonk.......it's draft in April, pre-season in August, yes?

Oh dear, oh dear. This would be funny if it weren't so sad. In my (admittedly feeble) defence, none of the Taliban I've slotted on this tour were carrying Sports Illustrated.

It's actually a little scary - with one 20 min phonecall a week and 2 patrols a day, much of life elsewhere just sort of....fades.

Bro it is all good. Once ya get home and if you ever get Texas-side (not state side) I wil buy you all the pints and fags [smokes for the uninformed] you want and a sports illustrated (swimsuit edition). Yes a lot had a good laugh at your post but once you settle in you will understand the comedy in it.

Oh and to let you know we kid cause we care and if you ever see a pic of overalls and all his military patches you will know just what I am saying. If you got an extra patch I am sure he would be proud to display it like he does all the others for the rpoud men and women who serve. My old man, brothers and brother-n-law all served. If you got any questions just ask and while we kid we will answer.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/windpepper/a6_10.jpg

ObsiWan
06-17-2008, 08:07 AM

Ahem.

Glad you're on your way back safe and sound Brit.
And, as you might have noticed, its slooooow here too while we wait for training camp to start. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't have gotten three pages of replies.

HOU-TEX
06-17-2008, 08:24 AM

Is it just me...or is this some funny shit right here? :spit:

Sounds like y'all might be in for a floggin

TEXANRED
06-17-2008, 08:31 AM

Ahem.

What, they don't have internet in the desert? Getting shot at is no excuse for not keeping up with the Texans.:whip:

TexansLucky13
06-17-2008, 11:13 AM

Ahem.

Wow... that's nuts!! I'm happy you are home in one piece.

Yep, go to Youtube and watch some Slaton videos. If he can play like he did as a junior then he could very easily be our home-run hitter for years to come.

Overalls
06-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Bro it is all good. Once ya get home and if you ever get Texas-side (not state side) I wil buy you all the pints and fags [smokes for the uninformed] you want and a sports illustrated (swimsuit edition). Yes a lot had a good laugh at your post but once you settle in you will understand the comedy in it.

Oh and to let you know we kid cause we care and if you ever see a pic of overalls and all his military patches you will know just what I am saying. If you got an extra patch I am sure he would be proud to display it like he does all the others for the rpoud men and women who serve. My old man, brothers and brother-n-law all served. If you got any questions just ask and while we kid we will answer.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk295/windpepper/a6_10.jpg

Overalls agrees with this post. While he is talking or rather typing in the 3rd person, he whould be very honored to add one of your unit patches to the ones he now proudly displays. I myself have spent time in the desert back when GW 1 was in control. Although with my current body shape it would be hard to believe.

Texecutioner
06-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Wow... that's nuts!! I'm happy you are home in one piece.

Yep, go to Youtube and watch some Slaton videos. If he can play like he did as a junior then he could very easily be our home-run hitter for years to come.

Don't count on that happening with Slaton. It's a reason a lot of teams weren't knocking down the door to draft Slaton. He was losing his job in college, and he really shouldn't have had to come out this year in the draft, but with a lot more carries next year going to other backs than his chances were better to come out this year and that's it's not surprise he went in the third round.

Now he does have talent, and he does have that break away potential, but I dunno. I really don't see the Texans offense utilizing him enough to get his best potential.

Who I'd like the Texans to go after is that guy in Denver with the last name Hall. He was like 3rd string last year behind Selvin Young. Every time that guy got in last year he was breaking nice plays. He is really explosive, and has HR hitting potential. He also looked stronger than Selvin Young as well. He obviously knows the same sort of running style that Kubiak is trying to implement so that is another plus. Denver has reloaded with more RB's again right now, so I think we could probably get the guy for next to nothing right now from Shanahan. The guy started one game last year and had 200 all purpose yards.

badboy
06-17-2008, 12:10 PM
NFL-BRIT thanks for being a good sport allowing us some humor. Now thanks even more for your military service. A long, slow salute of respect from this Marine Devil Dog. Active 1970-1973 ready to defend God, family and country for ever. Contact me if you ever get to Texas. Meal and your choice of drink on me. Steve

TEXANRED
06-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Don't count on that happening with Slaton. It's a reason a lot of teams weren't knocking down the door to draft Slaton. He was losing his job in college, and he really shouldn't have had to come out this year in the draft, but with a lot more carries next year going to other backs than his chances were better to come out this year and that's it's not surprise he went in the third round.

I would have to disagree with this.

His decision to come out probably has something to do with his HC taking the Michigan job. And while Rodriguez was on his way out destroyed every piece of information on every player that played at W. Virginia. I would have jumped ship too, W.V. is going to be in a world of hurt. They are going to have to start from ground zero.

Also, teams draft players that fit there system and Slaton is a zone scheme type back and that is why we saw him fall to us in the third, not necessarily is he a bad player. Ryans fell to us in the second and he was clearly a top 10 talent. It just happens that way. Last year Slaton was considered a 1st round talent and this year he split time and still gained a 1000 yards.

Texecutioner
06-17-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't see it happening. He does not seem like a guy who will ever be able to carry the ball 20 to 25 times a game. I think he could be used much better on a lot of screen passes sort of the way NE would use Kevin Faulk. He could be affective in that sence, but I haven't seen Kubiak use any RB's that way so I don't have any reason to feel confident that they will all of a sudden get real creative with passes to the RB. Is it because we have had really bad ones under Kubiak? Possibly, but I dunno.

I hope you're right, and he makes all kinds of plays but for right now thinking objectively I just don't see it. I was never that impressed with him in college, and he didn't really seem to improve from his sophmore season to his Junior season either.

I think that Kris Brown would have some potential in this scheme, but how long will it be before he's on injured reserve?

TexansLucky13
06-17-2008, 03:57 PM
I don't see it happening. He does not seem like a guy who will ever be able to carry the ball 20 to 25 times a game. I think he could be used much better on a lot of screen passes sort of the way NE would use Kevin Faulk. He could be affective in that sence, but I haven't seen Kubiak use any RB's that way so I don't have any reason to feel confident that they will all of a sudden get real creative with passes to the RB. Is it because we have had really bad ones under Kubiak? Possibly, but I dunno.

I hope you're right, and he makes all kinds of plays but for right now thinking objectively I just don't see it. I was never that impressed with him in college, and he didn't really seem to improve from his sophmore season to his Junior season either.

I think that Kris Brown would have some potential in this scheme, but how long will it be before he's on injured reserve?

Like I said, he can be a home-run hitter. He will never be able to carry the ball 20+ times... he isn't that kind of back. Hopefully he can be our "Lightning"... the guy who can get around the edge and stretch the defense.

Haha, I don't foresee Kris Brown being on the IR any time soon, unless he pulls a Charlie Brown. Now, on the other hand, Chris Brown is another story. I won't hold my breath. I'd be content with 10 healthy games out of him, because we didn't even get that out of Ahman.

Thorn
06-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Like I said, he can be a home-run hitter. He will never be able to carry the ball 20+ times... he isn't that kind of back. Hopefully he can be our "Lightning"... the guy who can get around the edge and stretch the defense.

Haha, I don't foresee Kris Brown being on the IR any time soon, unless he pulls a Charlie Brown. Now, on the other hand, Chris Brown is another story. I won't hold my breath. I'd be content with 10 healthy games out of him, because we didn't even get that out of Ahman.

yeah, truth be told, I'm still nervious about our running back situation.

TEXANRED
06-17-2008, 04:04 PM

DD comes to mind when I see Slaton. This time around we have enough talent on offense that we wont kill Slaton and rely on him for 45% of our offensive production.

I don't think any of our RB's are going to get the ball 20-25 times. I still don't think Green makes it to opening day, but even so, Brown, Taylor, and Slaton, there is going to be enough ball for everyone.

Texecutioner
06-17-2008, 04:12 PM

Well I hate how the Texans didn't draft Mendenhall. He is the real deal.

Again, I really like that guy Hall from Denver and I don't think that it's to much of a stretch to get that guy on the Texans for like a 5th or 6th round pick.

Another guy that looked really good last year who is on a pretty deep RB depth chart is Canton Kieth. He played really well everytime Addai went down last year. I kept him on my fantasy roster all season long on the bench just waiting for Addai to miss a game or a few. I heard that he isn't that great of a blocker or in the passing game, but that Kieth really seemed to know how to run in between the tackles well. He was just arrested for something pretty small recently, and I think the Colts were on the verge of releasing him. I would rather have both of those backup RB's than Brown and Green right now who are always hurt.

nfl-brit
06-18-2008, 01:25 PM
NFL-BRIT thanks for being a good sport allowing us some humor. Now thanks even more for your military service. A long, slow salute of respect from this Marine Devil Dog. Active 1970-1973 ready to defend God, family and country for ever. Contact me if you ever get to Texas. Meal and your choice of drink on me. Steve

Appreciate the post, Steve.

" Spillin' Drinks and Spinnin' Yarns " with a Leatherneck would be a good night out in my book.

Semper Fi, mate.

Honoring Earl 34
06-18-2008, 01:31 PM
Well I hate how the Texans didn't draft Mendenhall. He is the real deal.

Again, I really like that guy Hall from Denver and I don't think that it's to much of a stretch to get that guy on the Texans for like a 5th or 6th round pick.

Another guy that looked really good last year who is on a pretty deep RB depth chart is Canton Kieth. He played really well everytime Addai went down last year. I kept him on my fantasy roster all season long on the bench just waiting for Addai to miss a game or a few. I heard that he isn't that great of a blocker or in the passing game, but that Kieth really seemed to know how to run in between the tackles well. He was just arrested for something pretty small recently, and I think the Colts were on the verge of releasing him. I would rather have both of those backup RB's than Brown and Green right now who are always hurt.

The story of Mendenhall threatening to quit before his one good season cost him millions because you know every GM has heard that story .

badboy
06-18-2008, 01:33 PM

I think that Kris Brown would have some potential in this scheme, but how long will it be before he's on injured reserve? Please name the RBs in NFL last season that got 25 carries. I think we will do better splitting 40 attempts or so between 3 backs. I do see Slaton for end arounds, trick plays and sliding in the new ZBS. He should be able to carry the ball as he is solid with burning speed.

Texecutioner
06-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Please name the RBs in NFL last season that got 25 carries. I think we will do better splitting 40 attempts or so between 3 backs. I do see Slaton for end arounds, trick plays and sliding in the new ZBS. He should be able to carry the ball as he is solid with burning speed.

Well hopefully he will be a really good back. I'm just not expecting it, and most people outside of Houston aren't either.

Color me un-excited on Slaton for now. He's got really good potential, but I don't see a good RB tandem on this team yet. I think Chris Brown could be the best guy if he could stay healthy, but he'll most likely be on the sidelines by week 5, and Green won't be far from him I'm sure.

I don't know what this guy Taylor really brings, but it might be out of him and Slaton to carry the running game. God knows someone needs to step up and do it.

infantrycak
06-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Please name the RBs in NFL last season that got 25 carries.

Yeah folks always throw that out there like it actually happens.

2007 None
2006 Two (LJ and Alexander)--next highest 21.8
2005 None
2004 None
2003 None
2002 None

So 2 RB's during the existence of the Texans. One of those two hasn't been the same since and the other had a major fight with his team about being used that much.

Wolf
06-18-2008, 01:56 PM

if it makes you feel any better we will be paying a lot less for slaton then another back that would fill in for the same roll that actually joined an NFL team that is east of Houston and was a #2 pick in the draft a few years ago... dare I name him
:mshadows:

Honoring Earl 34
06-18-2008, 02:00 PM
I think that out of the five backs we have , at least two will emerge .

Brown ... will have a couple of monster games but will also miss several .

Green ... don't feel it .

Taylor ... don't know .

Walker ... not a great athelete but productive ... seems kinda durable .

Slaton ... will be ok with hopefully a couple of big plays .

HOU-TEX
06-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but I figured it would be suitable enough to post this photo.

Ahman's sporting the fro early in OTA's. :spit:

http://www.houstontexans.com/uploads/photo/thumbs/7227.jpg

HOU-TEX
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Anderson sporting an Ahman wannabe.

http://www.houstontexans.com/uploads/photo/thumbs/7224.jpg

edo783
06-19-2008, 09:35 PM
They both look like they did their hair with an eggbeater.

Vinny
06-19-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.politicsusaweb.com/peabody.jpg