PDA

View Full Version : Andre's knee?

Hardcore Texan
06-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I was just wondering about AJ's knee since he had it scoped. Has anyone heard anything about it? Is he back to working out, jogging, was it a success, no complications, etc.?

I know he is expected to be ready to go in TC, but you can never be to sure with injuries and the FO.

Lucky
06-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I was just wondering about AJ's knee since he had it scoped.
I think everyone wants to forget the scope ever happened, and Andre will be back 100% by training camp. That's what the Texans have led us to believe. I just don't see any point speculating until then. Unless someone here is a mole in the Texans training room?

Hardcore Texan
06-11-2008, 12:51 PM
I think everyone wants to forget the scope ever happened, and Andre will be back 100% by training camp. That's what the Texans have led us to believe. I just don't see any point speculating until then. Unless someone here is a mole in the Texans training room?

Well Lucky, you see, I live and work in a little place called Austin, where the Texans news SUCKS. So I thought maybe my good friends about 180 miles East of here that have the benefit of local TV sports segments, the daily rag sheet known as the Chronicle, and other various news outlets might have caught an interview or hand some inside info.

Speculation is not my bag baby, I am just a nervioso about it, I would like to forget it happened as well but the realist inside me just won't cooperate.

P.S. It's still the offseason.

DoCRoN
06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
At All Access Night AJ said himself that his knee was fine.

Good enough for me to drink the battle red koolaid and be optimistic!!

:texflag:

Hardcore Texan
06-11-2008, 01:02 PM
At All Access Night AJ said himself that his knee was fine.

Good enough for me to drink the battle red koolaid and be optimistic!!

:texflag:

Cool. I missed that little nugget. I was there but when the players got introduced my wife and I were in the stands eating, the little handout they gave said we would be able to hear the Rick Smith and the players from the stands, but was wrong. If I would have known I would have went down on the floor to be there.

SOLIS
06-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Yeah, Coach Kubiak addressed the question back on Monday:

(Andre) is doing really well. I expect him to be out here opening morning in training camp. Hes got a good period of time here to work some more. I expect him to be ready to go.

From that quote, it looks like AJ is putting the finishing touches on his rehab work. He's probably going to take the next couple of weeks to strengthen that knee and get it ready for the cuts and contact of training camp.