PDA

View Full Version : Jessica's Dad wants to be Tony's agent!

GlassHalfFull
06-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Jessica Simpson's dad wants to be Tony Romo's agent (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jessica-Simpson-s-dad-wants-to-be-Tony-Romo-s-ag?urn=nfl,86383)

Yesterday, I suggested that Tony Romo get a copy of Toxic In-Laws: Loving Strategies for Protecting Your Marriage as a signing bonus for his next contract, and that was before I even knew how crazy his in-laws were. From omg! (omg!):

In its new issue, Us Weekly reports that Jessica Simpson's controlling father Joe has brought her relationship with Tony Romo to the brink and was the main source behind their split in May.

A source tells Us Joe asked Romo, 28, to drop his agent so he could take over his NFL career and $67.5 million contract.

He even offered to broker a deal to sell his engagement and wedding to a magazine should Romo and Jessica, 27, get engaged. "'If you guys have a marriage, I can do the same [sell it] that I did with Ashlee,'" a source quotes Joe as saying.

Papa Joe Simpson as your agent. That seems like a great idea. There's nothing weird at all about that guy. I think any father-in-law who's already worried about brokering deals to sell your wedding photos is someone you want making all decisions about your career.

Run, Tony. Run like you're being chased by Michael Strahan

Khari
06-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Jessica's dad is creepy

Specnatz
06-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Jessica's dad is creepy

I have met some crazy ass parents in my day but this is beyond looney. No wonder Tony chokes in playoff games he is thinking what this guy might do if he actually wins.

HOU-TEX
06-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Freakin stalker!!

Dread-Head
06-06-2008, 11:01 AM
( a dreadlocked figure with a guitar strums and sings a lively tune)

"[he] uses public toilets and pi$$es on the seats. He goes around hot weather saying 'how about this heat?' He's Joe Simpson!"

Double Barrel
06-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Romo really should drop Jessica's dad and go with a real winner, like Billy Ray Cyrus. :D

hobie
06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Romo really should drop Jessica's dad and go with a real winner, like Billy Ray Cyrus. :D

Well then would he have to date Hanna Montana then?

HOU-TEX
06-06-2008, 11:29 AM

What's wrong with that?

Signed,

Roger Clemons

WWJD
06-06-2008, 11:32 AM
That article came from US Magazine. Uh maybe if it came from the DMN it'd be believable. Must be a very slow news day.

Second Honeymoon
06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Run Tony Run

Jessica is hot, don't get me wrong, but she is too much baggage and too much drama herself...then when you throw in his dad you see how bad of a situation that is for Tony.

Tony needs to go find himself a woman with more brains and without the overbearing father. Jess's father is just too shady and no surprise that he is a 'preacher'. Just a money chasing degenerate is all he is.

Tony pretty much has his pick of the litter being young, rich, and famous so why go after a chick with baggage? If Tony wants a bimbo, just go to Playboy mansion and you will get a hotter chick with less baggage. If Tony wants a good woman, why not try dating women that aren't famous and are twice as hot as Jess?

Double Barrel
06-06-2008, 12:04 PM

What's wrong with that?

Signed,

Roger Clemons

Well played, man! You guys are cracking me up with the replies! :heh: