PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3
06-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is only two months (and a few days) away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Miller Lite Girls on Golf Carts!!!
Gourmet Yellow Lot Cuisine!!!
Two Afternoon Kickoffs!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

I've got a good feeling about this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpe3

Hardcore Texan
06-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is only two months (and a few days) away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Bud Light!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

bpe3

Fixed it.

I will be in the yellow for a couple of games this year. :texflag: I am excited just thinking about it.

Double Barrel
06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
We'll be there!! :texflag:

Tedc
06-04-2008, 05:41 PM
I will come visit yellow during a game this year. I am not sure when yet,

I hear the Yellow Lot is really laid back because almost half the lot is on grass.

Texan_Bill
06-04-2008, 06:26 PM

I hear the Yellow Lot is really laid back because almost half the lot is on grass.

Lemme know when you want to make that trek.. I wouldn't mind visiting the grass.

texanmojo
06-04-2008, 11:29 PM

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Monday Night Football!!!

bpe3

I second that...gonna have to take a couple of Mondays (and a Tuesday) off this season! :)

texanmojo
06-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Fixed it.

I will be in the yellow for a couple of games this year. :texflag: I am excited just thinking about it.

You can't fix it...especially when we are sponsored by MILLER LITE...

...but you can keep trying...

bpe3
06-05-2008, 12:01 AM

I can't speak for the entire lot, but I prefer beer to grass. :drunk:

bpe3

Hardcore Texan
06-05-2008, 08:46 AM
You can't fix it...especially when we are sponsored by MILLER LITE...

...but you can keep trying...

Sorry, I am not trying to fix anything, I forgot how sensitive you guys are about a different beer. I just can't drink the stuff, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Cool to have a sponsor though, not sure how that works but if my brand sponsered me I would defend them too.

texanfan2002114
06-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Sorry, I am not trying to fix anything, I forgot how sensitive you guys are about a different beer. I just can't drink the stuff, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Cool to have a sponsor though, not sure how that works but if my brand sponsered me I would defend them too.

Don't worry Hardcore, our sponsership my not be as bigs at Mojo's but we will always have BUD LIGHT on hand for you!!

H E L L YES, I am ready for some cold beer and TEXANS football!!

Hardcore Texan
06-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Don't worry Hardcore, our sponsership my not be as bigs at Mojo's but we will always have BUD LIGHT on hand for you!!

H E L L YES, I am ready for some cold beer and TEXANS football!!

:beer: :wesmantexanfan: :toast2:

texanmojo
06-05-2008, 11:34 AM

no worries...i am just getting too excited about the start of football. I let it get the best of me sometimes...

76Texan
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Lemme know when you want to make that trek.. I wouldn't mind visiting the grass.

And the beer! :specnatz:

Double Barrel
06-05-2008, 06:33 PM
I second that...gonna have to take a couple of Mondays (and a Tuesday) off this season! :)

I can't tell you how many times I've been to your rig, but have never met you. I know Wharton hangs with your group (we met when you were having the gumbo cookoff), but I'm afraid that I've never taken the opportunity to make sure that you and I meet. I will change that this this season.

YellerLotYeller
06-05-2008, 07:39 PM

You heard right! There is more than just meat smokin' in the Yeller Lot.

Craig.
07-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Now that I'm free of my hated Maroon Lot assignment - and this is a rookie question, I'm sure - do I just show up at the big tailgate and start eating free food and drinking free beer?

That's not how I roll but I apologize for not knowing the protocols here. :tiphat:

rush2112mn
07-16-2008, 03:07 AM
Yeah.....almost that time.......:texans: :fieldgoal ::goodpost:

hobie
07-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Now that I'm free of my hated Maroon Lot assignment - and this is a rookie question, I'm sure - do I just show up at the big tailgate and start eating free food and drinking free beer?

That's not how I roll but I apologize for not knowing the protocols here. :tiphat:

Just a few words of caution....Make sure you don't go alone if you are meeting DB... :hobie: take that for what it is worth...

nflnutswife
07-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Just a few words of caution....Make sure you don't go alone if you are meeting DB... :hobie: take that for what it is worth...

I'll go with you, can't miss his flags and the smell of their breakfast burritos. . .Yum!

:texflag:

Double Barrel
07-16-2008, 01:26 PM

And, of course, hobie requires that you be alone when you attend his sausage parties. My only warning is do not pull his finger!

:hobie::hobie:http://www.sonicvoodoo.com/fire025.gif:hobie::hobie:

^^The last hobie party!^^

donbmt
07-17-2008, 04:39 PM
I'll go with you, can't miss his flags and the smell of their breakfast burritos. . .Yum!

I'll go with y'all if you bring the strawberries:tiphat:

Speedy
07-17-2008, 04:54 PM
I'll go with y'all if you bring the strawberries:tiphat:

I never thought I'd be craving a strawberry as much as I am now. COME ON AUGUST 9!!!!

Mike Kerns
07-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Had no idea there were so many Yellow-Lotters on here. Look forward to meeting some of you guys! :drunk:

Double Barrel
07-25-2008, 12:37 PM
I can't believe it's only two weeks from tomorrow!!! As much as we ***** about paying full price for pre-season games, I am always excited when they get here!

:texflag: :redtowel:

hobie
07-25-2008, 01:03 PM
I can't believe it's only two weeks from tomorrow!!! As much as we ***** about paying full price for pre-season games, I am always excited when they get here!

:texflag: :redtowel:

Ya know, even though it is the first tailgate of the season, I would bet my bottom dollar that it will be as if there was no stoppage from last season...
You are right about paying full price, but when you see the people you always see, and talk, and laugh, and all the stuff that goes along with it, man, it makes you forget about that real quick !!
2 weeks...wow...how about that !

bpe3
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
There's no pre-season in tailgating. They all matter.

bpe3

texanmojo
07-25-2008, 08:02 PM
There's no pre-season in tailgating. They all matter.

bpe3

Hell yeah they all matter...I am already in regular season form!

Alright....WHAAAAT TIME IS IT?????

GlassHalfFull
07-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Hell yeah they all matter...I am already in regular season form!

Alright....WHAAAAT TIME IS IT?????

Shotgun 30 time!!!

texanmojo
07-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Shotgun 30 time!!!

I like they way you think!

bpe3
07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
If you want to BE a Super Bowl champion, you gotta DRINK like a Super Bowl Champion!!!!!!!!!!

KEO
08-05-2008, 10:49 PM
First time I've purchased season tickets, and I got the YELLOW lot. I can't wait!

YellerLotYeller
08-06-2008, 01:25 PM
First time I've purchased season tickets, and I got the YELLOW lot. I can't wait!

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!

Double Barrel
08-06-2008, 07:32 PM

Welcome to the jungle! We've got fun and games! :redtowel: :texflag: :fans:

Mike Kerns
08-07-2008, 10:03 AM
So where does everyone hang out at in the Yellow lot? With TexanMojo? :beer:

2 Days Left! :specnatz:

Texan_Bill
08-07-2008, 10:16 AM

Blue Crew got everything you want.....

hobie
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Blue Crew got everything you want.....

True as that may be, you don't have :hobie: like DB does...That alone makes for some great people watching right there...Personally, I stay away from those things, even though there is nothing wrong with it...

KEO
08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!!!!!!!

I appreciate all the love, so where or how should I meet everyone? What is the proper tailgating etiquette?

YellerLotYeller
08-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I appreciate all the love, so where or how should I meet everyone? What is the proper tailgating etiquette?

A good place to start is shotgunnin' a beer(excuse me an ICE COLD MILLER LITE) with the Mojo guys every 30 minutes.

nflnutswife
08-07-2008, 01:19 PM

We try to be on the grass first 3-4 rows from the front (facing practice bubble)with Speedy That's Bull tailgaters, DB and his gang, Bulls and babes a bunch of others.
Mojo is always in the first row big blue Emergency tailgate vehicle, Liberty White is always on the pavement right behind mojo, just wander around you'll find everyone.

See Y'all Saturday!

Topher
08-07-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm in Yellow this year! Woot two more days! :kingkong:

KEO
08-07-2008, 04:47 PM
A good place to start is shotgunnin' a beer(excuse me an ICE COLD MILLER LITE) with the Mojo guys every 30 minutes.

Love me some MILLER LITE, but due to my condition I only cheat with Vodka and Gatorade, but I may make an exception for an 8 second shotgun.

We try to be on the grass first 3-4 rows from the front (facing practice bubble)with Speedy That's Bull tailgaters, DB and his gang, Bulls and babes a bunch of others.
Mojo is always in the first row big blue Emergency tailgate vehicle, Liberty White is always on the pavement right behind mojo, just wander around you'll find everyone.

See Y'all Saturday!

I will hold you to it!!

YellerLotYeller
08-07-2008, 04:54 PM

Welcome aboard.....the more dank the merrier.

Double Barrel
08-07-2008, 04:57 PM

I get the feeling that you will be on grass when you tailgate. :cowboy1:

YellerLotYeller
08-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I get the feeling that you will be on grass when you tailgate. :cowboy1:

That's classic right there......

p.s. I've got to try to meet you guys this year.

Topher
08-07-2008, 06:50 PM
LOL Thanks guys! What's the best time to show up?

nflnutswife
08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
LOL Thanks guys! What's the best time to show up?

Be waiting at the gates when they open!!!!:texflag:

Kaiser Toro
08-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I will be roaming the yellow tomorrow. Can't wait to see y'all.

texanfan2002114
08-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Make sure you come by and sign the inside of our bus!! You can't miss us but if you do, here is a pic of the bus!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/texanfan2002114/Texan%20Liberty%20Pictures/CIMG4705.jpg

Speedy
08-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to make the wait even worse than it already is.

http://inlinethumb33.webshots.com/32864/2163874060041913566S600x600Q85.jpg

Hardcore Texan
08-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Make sure you come by and sign the inside of our bus!! You can't miss us but if you do, here is a pic of the bus!!

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/texanfan2002114/Texan%20Liberty%20Pictures/CIMG4705.jpg

My name is in ther somewhere along with my wife's.

Mike Kerns
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Anything special going on tonight? We need to get the Yellow lot on Primetime tonight! :fans:

texanmojo
08-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Where is everybody??? Our first tailgate party is 11 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for some:
Ice Cold Miller Lite!!!
Monday Night Football!!! x2

bpe3

I am reviving this thread!!!! Although I updated bre3's statement above.

WAKE UP YELLOW LOT!!!! LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!!!

Hey Preacher...can we get a sermon posted here...something truly inspirational...that will get our beloved Texans to the playoffs? I NEED to pay for playoff tickets this year!!!!

Mike Kerns
08-13-2009, 10:32 AM
I am reviving this thread!!!! Although I updated bre3's statement above.

WAKE UP YELLOW LOT!!!! LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!!!

Hey Preacher...can we get a sermon posted here...something truly inspirational...that will get our beloved Texans to the playoffs? I NEED to pay for playoff tickets this year!!!!

Same place, same time again this season, Mojo?

texanmojo
08-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Same place, same time again this season, Mojo?

Everything is the same...and the beer is still cold...

silvrhand
08-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have a map of the yellow lot, if not I might take some time to photoshop a nice on up for us here so that we can get the proper times and events.

Anyone mind inviting some rookies to their first tailgate? My wife and I are looking for some tailgate friends this year! :)

:fans: :texflag:

BobbleTexan
08-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Does anyone have a map of the yellow lot, if not I might take some time to photoshop a nice on up for us here so that we can get the proper times and events.

Anyone mind inviting some rookies to their first tailgate? My wife and I are looking for some tailgate friends this year! :)

:fans: :texflag:

You will find MOJO and Emergency Tailgating on the grass part of the Yellow lot on the first row. Hard to miss, they welcome all Texans fans and all who want to have a great time.:splits::texflag:

YellerLotYeller
08-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Shotgun 30's from Mojo and a Jager-Bomb chaser from No Limit sounds good right about now!