PDA

View Full Version : Congrats HARDCORE TEXAN

Andrew6
05-31-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm sure this is the wrong spot for this but Hardcore Texan has a bussiness selling Hardcore Texan and American merchandise.

On my way to work this afternoon going from League City to Texas City I saw 4 HARDCORE TEXAN magnets.

Congrats seems like you're gettin popular

Old School
05-31-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm sure this is the wrong spot for this but Hardcore Texan has a bussiness selling Hardcore Texan and American merchandise.

On my way to work this afternoon going from League City to Texas City I saw 4 HARDCORE TEXAN magnets.

Does he have a website? I tried Google but no luck.

Tedc
05-31-2008, 09:25 AM

Possibly this??

http://www.hardcoreamerican.com/Home_Page.html

Showtime100
05-31-2008, 04:53 PM
I was wondering what I missed, like I should have known what he had going on. Hardcore??

Yankee_In_TX
05-31-2008, 06:02 PM
His magnet is on my fridge and the back of Adam's truck.

Andrew6
05-31-2008, 08:56 PM
Here is his Myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/hardcore_american

Andrew6
05-31-2008, 09:01 PM

Heres a picture of the magnet. I think every Texan fan should have one on their tailgate.

AnthonyE
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM

Heres a picture of the magnet. I think every Texan fan should have one on their tailgate.

I know I'll be getting one.

Andrew6
06-01-2008, 02:11 AM
I know I'll be getting one.

I love mine. Feel kinda special to be one of the first to have it on my truck. :fans: :whip:

disaacks3
06-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Here is his Myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/hardcore_american
Sorry, I just can't help laughing... :laughjump: :heh:

In my case, I clicked on the link and the first thing I saw (an advertisement link at the top of his page) read as follows:

Free Asian Dating - More than 50,000 Ads with Pictures

Yankee_In_TX
06-01-2008, 11:49 AM

In my case, I clicked on the link and the first thing I saw (an advertisement link at the top of his page) read as follows:

Nothing says America like the ability to get a late night massage :)

Hardcore Texan
06-01-2008, 04:40 PM

I have just seen this, we have been out of town at my Mom and Dad's house in Anahuac.

That is SO AWESOME!!! 4 is the most I have ever been told about. Thanks for posting this and for all of the kind words from everyone. The business is growing little by little. We have a new customer in Austin, Waterloo records. We had a message waiting for us at home from them, they have already sold 30 in the last 3 weeks and want to purchase more. Our best customer is still the State Capitol building and State History Museum gift shops in Downtown Austin, we are proud to be sold at our State Capitol!!! :texflag:

We meant to take some to All Access, we were going to have some autographs done on one and frame it and put in the gameroom. I was also going to give some to the players if they liked them.........but someone I know forgot to grab them and put them into the truck. *cough, Thumper, cough* :gun:

Hardcore Texan
06-01-2008, 04:45 PM

Possibly this??

http://www.hardcoreamerican.com/Home_Page.html

That's the website alright.

I was wondering what I missed, like I should have known what he had going on. Hardcore??

I thought you had probably heard, we just really specialize in the magnets.

Hardcore Texan
06-01-2008, 04:47 PM

Was that you that ordered one?

Thumper
06-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Yes Congrats to YOU!..... and me, he he he, nice to be a business partner:smiliedance:

For fun I searched Hardcore Texan under Google Images, and found this....

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1283/882249714_641ca84d77.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamusa/882249714/in/set-72157600823600060/&h=375&w=500&sz=143&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=arMb7sCFhA40xM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhardcore%2Btexan%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den% 26sa%3DG

I say you don't need to drive a truck to be a Hardcore Texan!

Thumper

Andrew6
06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=93729877&albumID=1185844&imageID=10337111

heres a picture of my truck with the Hardcore Texan magnet

disaacks3
06-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Was that you that ordered one? Yep, my Dad is a native Houstonian, and I'm quite certain he'd put it on his new truck!

Hardcore Texan
06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Yep, my Dad is a native Houstonian, and I'm quite certain he'd put it on his new truck!

Thanks! It will ship out tomorrow.

HardcoreTexan
06-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Those are cool magnets. I recieved one last year. (Thanks again Hardcore Texan) and it is still proudly displayed on my Mustang:fans:

Congrats on the growing business

stevn8r
06-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Hardcore,

Just put in my order on your web site, but wanted to order 4 of them. could not change quantity.
Can you send me 4 and charge my card?
Let me know,

Steve

Hardcore Texan
06-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Those are cool magnets. I recieved one last year. (Thanks again Hardcore Texan) and it is still proudly displayed on my Mustang:fans:

Congrats on the growing business

Thanks, glad it's still holding up in the elements.

Hardcore,

Just put in my order on your web site, but wanted to order 4 of them. could not change quantity.
Can you send me 4 and charge my card?
Let me know,

Steve

Sorry, I didn't see this before, I was not subscribed to the thread, my wife was just telling me about the order yesterday and I told her I would see if I could figure out who had ordered it. Thanks for your order!

Let me find out about the quantity thing. We don't have access to your card, we do everything through Paypal, it's confidential, the money just shows up in the account, there should be a way to adjust the quantity though. I will let you know.

Worst case scenario, you can send us a check for the remaining 3 magnets.

stevn8r
06-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the quick shipment! and the check is in the mail!

Steve

Hardcore Texan
06-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the quick shipment! and the check is in the mail!

Steve

Thanks Steve. We found out what was going on with our website, apparently we had Paypal set up for only one order at a time and could not change the quantity. My wife worked with our friend who did our website to add a shopping cart feature, so the problem has been resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

:texflag:

HardcoreTexan
07-07-2008, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=Hardcore Texan;937945]Thanks, glad it's still holding up in the elements.

Yea I dont drive that car nearly as much as I should..:shades:

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 09:42 AM
I just wanted to say, the Capitol Gift Shop got around to putting us up on their website. They have been carrying our magnets now for 3 years or so, don't know how long ago they added us to the website, I haven't checked it in a while. I am stoked though, they just bought 100 more last week.

http://www.texascapitolgiftshop.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=200004&UnitCde=1&Desc=Hardcore%20Texan%20Car%20Magnet&Search=N&displayType=Across&CatDesc=Novelties&Cat=Novelties&SubCat=Magnets%20and%20Keychains&SubCatDesc=Magnets%20and%20Keychains

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 10:07 AM
And the State History Muesem too, run by the same people though.

http://texasstatehistorymuseumstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=200004&Category_Code=NOV

I wholesale to these guys and I retail them for the same price but with shipping and tax included.

hookinreds
05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Awesome man!

Brando
05-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I like the description......

Finally, a car magnet that's full of Texas bravado, and tells it like it is! There's nothing wishy-washy about it. :cool:

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 12:13 PM
I like the description......

:cool:

Yeah, my wife and I got a kick out of that.

NitroGSXR
05-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Do you have a store? I'm in Pflugerville and I'd like to run in and purchase three. I'm not game for going to the Capitol for just this.

Andrew6
05-19-2009, 03:25 PM
good job buddy. I have 2 on my fridge right now lol.

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Do you have a store? I'm in Pflugerville and I'd like to run in and purchase three. I'm not game for going to the Capitol for just this.

You can buy them directly from me off my website at: www.hardcoreamerican.com

I don't know what the gift shop charges for shipping if you buy from them, but my retail price is better since it includes shipping and tax, plus I wholesale to these guys.

We use Paypal so I believe you can pay with just about any debit/credit card. If you want to pay cash, then yeah, in person is at the Capitol gift shop is always going to have them (as long as they carry us). I don't actually have a storefront, used to vendor at festivals but don't really do that anymore. If you don't want to use Paypal from my site, shoot me a PM and I will mail them out to you and you can mail me cash or check, I know I can trust you. Or we can meet up since you are so close to RR.

NitroGSXR
05-19-2009, 04:33 PM
You can buy them directly from me off my website at: www.hardcoreamerican.com

I don't know what the gift shop charges for shipping if you buy from them, but my retail price is better since it includes shipping and tax, plus I wholesale to these guys.

We use Paypal so I believe you can pay with just about any debit/credit card. If you want to pay cash, then yeah, in person is at the Capitol gift shop is always going to have them (as long as they carry us). I don't actually have a storefront, used to vendor at festivals but don't really do that anymore. If you don't want to use Paypal from my site, shoot me a PM and I will mail them out to you and you can mail me cash or check, I know I can trust you. Or we can meet up since you are so close to RR.
I'd easily pay 10 bucks a pop for these. Good products are important to me so I'm willing to pay a premium for that sometimes. I figure I'd be getting a bargain at $5 each.

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 04:41 PM
I'd easily pay 10 bucks a pop for these. Good products are important to me so I'm willing to pay a premium for that sometimes. I figure I'd be getting a bargain at $5 each.

edit.

Hardcore Texan
05-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Our first commercial with video (http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/?action=view&current=HardcoreAmericanProof.flv)

From a couple of years ago. Soon as I can figure out how to share MP3 files from Photobucket or somewhere I will post my two radio commercials we ran a few times, it all got too expensive too quick.

Andrew6
05-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Our first commercial with video (http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/?action=view&current=HardcoreAmericanProof.flv)

From a couple of years ago. Soon as I can figure out how to share MP3 files from Photobucket or somewhere I will post my two radio commercials we ran a few times, it all got too expensive too quick.

voice kind of sounds like the guy from monster truck commercials

SheTexan
05-20-2009, 07:22 AM
If you guys buy one of these for your car/truck, GLUE it on!! I have had FOUR stolen off my car since Hardcore started selling them. I have a few chosen words for people who do that, but, I will be nice today, don't know why though.

The next one won't come off so easy, I can assure you of that!!

texanfan2002114
06-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Hey Paul, I thought you would enjoy this. Kristina and I were at a charity concert this weekend. The main singer was yesterday and it was Roger Creager. Born and raised Texas boy and fantastic country singer and LOVED your magnet. He signed our bus and asked if I had an extra magnet he could have and I gave him one and he told me it was going on his truck!! Here are a couple of pictures! Enjoy!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/texanfan2002114/Texan%20Liberty%20Pictures/069.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/texanfan2002114/Texan%20Liberty%20Pictures/062.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/texanfan2002114/Texan%20Liberty%20Pictures/063.jpg

Hardcore Texan
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Dude, that is freakin' awesome! I am so glad I gave you more than one :)

Great pics! Thank you so much for posting. I need to find a way to get a shirt to him, I will give him one, maybe he would wear it on stage.

spurstexanstros
06-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Id love some Texans magnets for my car.. but I would really like the 'calvin" taking a whiz on the Cowboys star. Do you know where I can get one?

Hardcore Texan
06-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Id love some Texans magnets for my car.. but I would really like the 'calvin" taking a whiz on the Cowboys star. Do you know where I can get one?

Not the calvin thing, I have seen them but don't know where to get them. As far as the Hardcore Texan magnet, those can be purchased here. (www.hardcoreamerican.com)

hobie
06-30-2009, 09:36 AM

I might have one somewhere... I will take a look this evening, if I do, I will PM you for your address...

spurstexanstros
07-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I might have one somewhere... I will take a look this evening, if I do, I will PM you for your address...

cool that would be great.....it would really piss of Cowboy fans here.

Joe Texan
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
I would like to inspect all magnets so I can find the two that dissapeered from my truck

Yankee_In_TX
07-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Not the calvin thing, I have seen them but don't know where to get them. As far as the Hardcore Texan magnet, those can be purchased here. (www.hardcoreamerican.com)

Adam, from my corner of the Blue Crew, randomly sent out a BCC'ed e-mail blast to people directing them to your site :)

Hardcore Texan
07-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Adam, from my corner of the Blue Crew, randomly sent out a BCC'ed e-mail blast to people directing them to your site :)

Sweet! Thanks!

Hardcore Texan
07-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Well I am pissed. As I may have stated (I can't remember) the Texas Capitol Gift Shop ordered our largest order ever a couple of weeks ago, it was 350 magnets, our biggest sale in company history. Anyway, we shipped them out on 6-22 and we just got a call that they just now came in, it took 2 weeks to get from Round Rock to dowtown Austin....WTF!!!! Well, I bet you can't guess why. They opened up the package and 83 magnets are missing!!

That's right, some freaking scumbag along the way cut open the box, stole the magnets and sealed it back up. There was no damage to the box and we have receipts with how much the box weighed when it shipped and since over half of one box is missing you can guess it's pretty obvious what happened. My wife never bought insurance before, just didn't think we needed it, can't say I blame her, we didn't think this would happen obviously, well lesson learned I guess. We are filing a claim to recover our money with the USPS and our customer feels terrible for us and still wants to buy the 83 missing magnets so we will ship out more and still get our full invoice at least. I hate thieves!

sakebomb
07-03-2009, 09:23 AM
My "Hardcore Texan" magnet is proudly displayed on my truck here in Georgia.

dc_txtech
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Well I am pissed. As I may have stated (I can't remember) the Texas Capitol Gift Shop ordered our largest order ever a couple of weeks ago, it was 350 magnets, our biggest sale in company history. Anyway, we shipped them out on 6-22 and we just got a call that they just now came in, it took 2 weeks to get from Round Rock to dowtown Austin....WTF!!!! Well, I bet you can't guess why. They opened up the package and 83 magnets are missing!!

That's right, some freaking scumbag along the way cut open the box, stole the magnets and sealed it back up. There was no damage to the box and we have receipts with how much the box weighed when it shipped and since over half of one box is missing you can guess it's pretty obvious what happened. My wife never bought insurance before, just didn't think we needed it, can't say I blame her, we didn't think this would happen obviously, well lesson learned I guess. We are filing a claim to recover our money with the USPS and our customer feels terrible for us and still wants to buy the 83 missing magnets so we will ship out more and still get our full invoice at least. I hate thieves!

That's some BS man. Who did you ship them through?

Hardcore Texan
07-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Usps

sakebomb
05-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Mine was "taken" off my truck. I'm sure it was an accident. :strangle:

Anyway, gotta order a new one.

Hardcore Texan
05-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Mine was "taken" off my truck. I'm sure it was an accident. :strangle:

Anyway, gotta order a new one.

That sucks, at least there somewhat popular I guess.

Operators standing by to take your order. (www.hardcoreamerican.com) :)

Stemp
05-06-2010, 04:24 PM

I have a vinyl plotter now to do stickers and signs along with printing t-shirts. This sounds like a great project! I'll see what I can do and post the results.

Joe Texan
05-06-2010, 04:48 PM
That's some BS man. Who did you ship them through?
probably a cowboy fan

NitroGSXR
05-06-2010, 04:52 PM
I purchased 3. One for our two cars and the other on our utility trailer a year ago. We've only lost one. The other two are holding up to the elements VERY well. Great product.