PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Tour of Reliant

Texans Pride
05-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone!

there used to be a virtual tour of the seating at Reliant, but I am unable to find it at HoustonTexans.com. Does anyone know if it is still around, and if so, where it would be? Denise and I just got some new seats, which means are old lower levels are now available, and would like to check out the view!

Thanks!

Ash

AnthonyE
05-27-2008, 07:32 PM
https://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_texans/

That's a link I got from the Reliant Park website, but none of the tours seem to be working at the moment. Or it could be just me.

Texans Pride
05-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Anthony, thanks brother!

It worked for me, but my popup was blocked, and had to click on it a few times before it came up. Once I got it up once, it came up each time after that.

AnthonyE
05-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Anthony, thanks brother!

It worked for me, but my popup was blocked, and had to click on it a few times before it came up. Once I got it up once, it came up each time after that.

No problem. It's working for me now, too.

Wow, I remember it being a bit more realistic. lol

Ckw
05-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey everyone!

there used to be a virtual tour of the seating at Reliant, but I am unable to find it at HoustonTexans.com. Does anyone know if it is still around, and if so, where it would be? Denise and I just got some new seats, which means are old lower levels are now available, and would like to check out the view!

Thanks!

Ash

Man I sure wish I had the funds right now (just got married) to get your old seats. That game against Denver, in your seats, was the most enjoyable football experience I have ever had. It was incredible!

RTP2110
05-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks!

Ash

I can PM you my seatdata.com password, as long as you don't change it on me while you're on it.

Texans Pride
05-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I can PM you my seatdata.com password, as long as you don't change it on me while you're on it.

Thanks for the heads up! I forgot that I had a pass to that too! I do appriciate the offer though!

Texans Pride
05-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Man I sure wish I had the funds right now (just got married) to get your old seats. That game against Denver, in your seats, was the most enjoyable football experience I have ever had. It was incredible!

Congrats on the wedding brother! The seats were awesome, but I am happy to be on the Texans home side, and that sun out of my eyes!

AnthonyE
05-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Congrats on the wedding brother! The seats were awesome, but I am happy to be on the Texans home side, and that sun out of my eyes!

Way to rub it in... I'm in Section 118, and we get sun for 3 2/3 quarters. lol