PDA

View Full Version : You gotta be kidding me?

Htownsportsfan
05-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Are you F-in kidding me. Forget the fact he is an NFL player, what a POS human being and father! I am really tired of seeing players constantly arrested. Its been a total of three days since Ced the head was arrested and now this crap!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3384500

hobie
05-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Maybe it was true what he said, but to do that to a 2 y.o. is uncalled for.

Some people just don't get it !!

chicagotexan2
05-07-2008, 11:41 AM
*******ING animal. Why can't a lowlife like this be a innocent bystander and get a stray bullet?

StarStruck
05-07-2008, 03:58 PM
In February or March, the complaint said, the boy came home from Scott's with three lumps on his forehead. According to the complaint, Scott told the boy's mother that he and the boy were doing a "victory dance" when the boy's head hit the wood frame of a sofa. Scott acknowledged throwing the child in the air to celebrate the boy's use of the toilet and that the boy fell and hit his head, the complaint said.

The mother also reported that Scott brought the boy to her home at the end of March or early April and asked to bathe him to get the boy ready for bed. The woman said Scott had never before bathed the boy in her home. Scott dressed the boy in long pajamas, and the next morning the woman noted that the boy had marks on his arm and ear that appeared to be burns, the complaint said. The woman said she asked Scott what happened and he said he didn't know how the boy was injured. A doctor examined the boy and reported the marks appeared to be intentionally inflicted and were consistent with either a burn or impact injury, the complaint said.

According to the complaint, the boy's mother said she went to Scott's home on April 26 to pick the boy up when she heard the boy crying and found him with a dry cleaning bag over his head and Scott holding the bag tight around the boy's neck. Scott said he was playing with the child and wanted to see if the boy could get the bag off his head himself.

He was charged with endangerment of a child -- a gross misdemeanor -- for allegedly keeping a loaded, unsecured handgun in his unlocked nightstand, where a 2-year-old could have easy access to it.

I am at a loss as to why the child was left alone with Scott after the first incident. Thank goodness the child survived long enough for the light to go on with the mother that the child had signs of abuse.