PDA

View Full Version : All Access

Hagar
05-06-2008, 05:28 PM
My cousin and I decided to go to the All Access event this year.

How was the event last year?
How good of an oppurtunity is this for autographs?

SheTexan
05-06-2008, 06:30 PM
According to an e-mail I just received from the Texans, ALL Texan players will be at All Access and will be available for autographs. The event is free, but you have to have a ticket to get in. It is an event supposedly for season ticket holders. You should be able to access tickets according to the number of seats you have. Didn't work for me. I have 5 seats, and one I share with a friend, they only offered me two tickets. I'm going to call them tomorrow.

It's a fun time, but, get ready to stand in line for a good while for autographs of high profile players. This will be the first year it is being held on a week day (night) so we will see how that goes. It will be on Thursday May 29th at 6pm.

Dr2bKay
05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Yall I am sooo sad now just posting this. As I have posted before, I have to be in Ohio for a fellowship during All Access. But I still have a ticket.

If anyone in the Blue Crew knows anyone who would like to attend and is willing to stalk Dunta for me and get his autograph and a few pics of the players....they can have my ticket. :(

Also in other news...I will officially be a college professor in the fall....at Wichita State University...which means I will be leaving Houston. But I will be raking in the frequent flyer miles because I will be at each and every home game! Plus some away games. Just because I love the Texans! :fans:

Ckw
05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Is there anyway to get tickets to this without being a season ticket holder?

AnthonyE
05-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Is there anyway to get tickets to this without being a season ticket holder?

I'm sure some of the people will be giving them away as the date draws nearer.

Drew_Smoke
05-06-2008, 08:14 PM
I hit my acct and it let me print all of mine.

Our buddy put his 4 up for charity. He did it to help raise a couple of bucks for some friends. Their infant son has brain cancer but is hanging in there. He as tough as his old man.

Anyway..the one or two of you that have a problem him selling free tix can kiss both of our....well you know.

Anyone wants to go and doesn't mind helping a good family out a bit should send me a PM for a link.

Thanks

Hardcore Texan
05-09-2008, 08:20 AM
What types of things are good to bring to get autographs? This is my first event and I want not sure if I should buy one of them footballs. I think I am wanting to get multiple sigs on one article. Any advice? How long are the lines?

texanfan2002114
05-09-2008, 08:33 AM
What types of things are good to bring to get autographs? This is my first event and I want not sure if I should buy one of them footballs. I think I am wanting to get multiple sigs on one article. Any advice? How long are the lines?

Hardcore, its hit or miss when it comes to some of the big players. Last year I was able to get Green and M. Williams as far as big name players and got about 10 other players as well.

I personally like getting a helmet signed instead of a football. For one you can put more sigs on a helmet.

Yankee_In_TX
05-09-2008, 09:39 AM

You just don't know who you'll get. The lines for the A list are LONG. Players change about every 45 or so minutes. BUT if you're in a C list line, there's a chance an A list may rotate in.

I like to have one item, be it helmet, towel, or ball, for all the B and C list players to sign. Then I may carry a seperate towel and helmet or something - last year, total luck, got Schaub to sign a mini helmet.

Andrew6
05-09-2008, 11:03 AM
I may have 2 extra tickets depending on whether or not I'm back from my vacation to the east coast

Hardcore Texan
05-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Where is the best place to get the towels, mini helmets, etc? From ht.com? There is not much here in cenTex regarding Texans gear.

Bull Pen 1
05-09-2008, 11:43 AM
See below

According to an e-mail I just received from the Texans, ALL Texan players will be at All Access and will be available for autographs. The event is free, but you have to have a ticket to get in. It is an event supposedly for season ticket holders. You should be able to access tickets according to the number of seats you have. Didn't work for me. I have 5 seats, and one I share with a friend, they only offered me two tickets. I'm going to call them tomorrow.

Sandy, if your seats arent all in a row you have to print them out seperatly. It won't let you print out your upper seats and lower seats at the same time. If you have any problems with it give me a call.:texflag:

It's a fun time, but, get ready to stand in line for a good while for autographs of high profile players. This will be the first year it is being held on a week day (night) so we will see how that goes. It will be on Thursday May 29th at 6pm.

Yankee_In_TX
05-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Where is the best place to get the towels, mini helmets, etc? From ht.com? There is not much here in cenTex regarding Texans gear.

Hrrrrrmmmmmmm...... Academy in Houston, Ebay, or the Go Texans store (may want to come in a little early and shop - just make sure the store at Reliant will be open when you're there!!).

Hardcore Texan
05-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Hrrrrrmmmmmmm...... Academy in Houston, Ebay, or the Go Texans store (may want to come in a little early and shop - just make sure the store at Reliant will be open when you're there!!).

Yeah, I was thinking Ebay, problem is they don't have a lot of options, I need to shop prior to, getting there early is not going to work too well, since I am driving in from RR, my kid will need to be at school part of the day.

Yankee_In_TX
05-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I was thinking Ebay, problem is they don't have a lot of options, I need to shop prior to, getting there early is not going to work too well, since I am driving in from RR, my kid will need to be at school part of the day.

Well, Go Texans store is at Reliant, so even an extra 20 minutes would give you time to shop, if they're open :)

If you really can't make it, PM me and I'll pick you up some stuff.

Bull Pen 1
05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm sure the Texans store at Reliant will be open.

Bull Pen 1
05-09-2008, 11:57 AM
If you're looking for a Texans towel I can give you one, I have an extra one. PM me your address and I'll mail you one.

texanfan2002114
05-09-2008, 04:59 PM

http://store.bowlbound.com/nr-ht.html

Texans replica helmet -$82 click on link above.

Texans authentic Helmet - click on link below $179

http://store.bowlbound.com/na-ht.html

gary
05-09-2008, 09:27 PM
I may have 2 extra tickets depending on whether or not I'm back from my vacation to the east coastLet me know if you do.

Bull Pen 1
05-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Gary check you PM.

Let me know if you do.

gary
05-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Gary check you PM. Thanks so much.

Bull Pen 1
05-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Thanks so much.

Four tickets will be in the mail in the morning, you should receive them Monday. See you there Gary.

SouthSideTexan
05-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I have 2 tickets....am I going to need an extra one for my 2 year old?

gary
05-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Four tickets will be in the mail in the morning, you should receive them Monday. See you there Gary.Thank you so much. I will see you there.

Yankee_In_TX
05-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Wow, up to $16 on Ebay! (sorry if that's the guys who are actually doing that for chairty)

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-TEXANS-ALL-ACCESS-EVENT-WITH-FREE-PARKING-NR_W0QQitemZ300224332482QQihZ020QQcategoryZ16122QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Drew_Smoke
05-16-2008, 04:46 PM
Wow, up to $16 on Ebay! (sorry if that's the guys who are actually doing that for chairty)

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-TEXANS-ALL-ACCESS-EVENT-WITH-FREE-PARKING-NR_W0QQitemZ300224332482QQihZ020QQcategoryZ16122QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am charity guy and they went for $50 to help a good family.

Thanks

Yankee_In_TX
05-16-2008, 04:49 PM
I am charity guy and they went for $50 to help a good family.

Thanks

Awesome, rep for that :)

*edit* must spread some rep blah blah blah....

Drew_Smoke
05-16-2008, 04:53 PM

Its all good, dude. You are about the only one here who likes me. LOL

This is the auction that his passes went on. There is some cool stuff there. Especially if you like to fish.

http://www.saltytexan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Among the other stuff.... Port Mansfield is alot of fun and Capt McBride is a pretty popular guide/writer.

hobie
05-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Took care of that for you Yankee....

Double Barrel
05-16-2008, 05:34 PM

Me, too. :cowboy1:

texasguy346
05-16-2008, 06:24 PM

Me, too. :cowboy1:

Me, three.

Hardcore Texan
05-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Its all good, dude. You are about the only one here who likes me. LOL

This is the auction that his passes went on. There is some cool stuff there. Especially if you like to fish.

http://www.saltytexan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Among the other stuff.... Port Mansfield is alot of fun and Capt McBride is a pretty popular guide/writer.

That's a very cool thing to do for someone. You prolly got more friends here than you think, I enjoy your post ........sometimes.....j/k.

Drew_Smoke
05-16-2008, 09:53 PM
That's a very cool thing to do for someone. You prolly got more friends here than you think, I enjoy your post ........sometimes.....j/k.

Thanks all. Jonathon is a tough little fella. Just like his daddy.

Actually...his daddy threw the last pitch in SWC history. I forget who he struck out. Someone who made it to the majors? I know he was in the Chron when Rice beat Texas in football here. Him & Jose Cruz Jr were hanging on the goal post.

AnthonyE
05-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Alright, who's going?

I would fancy meeting some of ya'll.

Chances are I'll be wearing something like this:
http://a780.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_6e7c91193a9132ad594c10cd35642773.jpg

but instead wearing a jersey like that:
http://a583.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_a6622c63adebe43e3d1ddc881efbabf6.jpg

rofl, just in case ya'll wanna look for me. LOL, though I have a feeling that won't be the case. :P

Thumper
05-29-2008, 02:02 AM
Alright, who's going?

Chances are I'll be wearing something like this:
http://a780.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/57/l_6e7c91193a9132ad594c10cd35642773.jpg

but instead wearing a jersey like that:
http://a583.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_a6622c63adebe43e3d1ddc881efbabf6.jpg

rofl, just in case ya'll wanna look for me. LOL, though I have a feeling that won't be the case. :P

This rookie will be there!
Looking forward to the meet and greet.
Looking forward to the FUN!

AnthonyE
05-29-2008, 02:23 AM

Rock on, this'll be my first time, too. :fans:

Off topic, but awesome name and avatar. rofl

kiwitexansfan
05-29-2008, 03:04 AM

Colour me jealous..

http://www.somethingcreative.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/envy.jpg

Andrew6
05-29-2008, 03:50 AM
Is there going to be any kind of tailgating?

TexansFight
05-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if the Go Texans store at Reliant will be open. I would like to buy a Texans football (you know the ones that are half white for signatures or helmet to get signed). I assume they will have those there but overpriced. What about Academy? Are they the best option if I want to get something beforehand?

I am pumped up about this event. I think it is going to be awesome to meet the players and coaches and get to see the locker room, workout facilities, and to be able to walk out on the field.

Overalls
05-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Alright, who's going?

I will be there, Lord willing and if the creek don't rise.

:jogger:

SheTexan
05-29-2008, 04:35 PM

Me too Tim. Just waiting for my grandson to get home. Taking my grandboys out to eat and then to All Access. Doesn't get any better than that, for me anyway.

AnthonyE
05-29-2008, 10:58 PM

I saw you on the field (well, cement) about the time Mario was making his 30 second speech, lol. Would have said hi, but the crowd was too thick. :P

I also saw DB in the Auditorium, but he was only there for like a minute and I saw him just as he walked out the door. Oh, btw, anyone see the Playbook in a blue bin in that room? :O Someone's getting in trouble for that one, lol.

Guess I'll meet ya'll some other time then, eh?

Hagar
05-30-2008, 12:58 AM
Well, it was my first All Access and the only thing I can say is

"Damnnnn those lines were long!"

AnthonyE
05-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Well, it was my first All Access and the only thing I can say is

"Damnnnn those lines were long!"

Same here. I didn't even bother.

Andrew6
05-30-2008, 01:36 AM
I stood in a line for 2 hours and had no clue who was going to be signing. I finally found out it was: Duane Brown, Demeco, Slaton, A.Johnson, Quinn Gray and I think there was someone else there. I was kinda glad I stood in that line but I think even with me standing in that long line I was one of the last folks to get a signature. If anyone wants to do some trading I might have an extra football I could trade for a mario one. I did luck out and also get Amobi and Sage's this year too.

Hardcore Texan
05-30-2008, 01:51 AM
It was a great time, saw Overalls again and met Bull Pen 1 for the first time, also caught up with Yankee and the Mrs. Got about 14 autographs or so and a bunch of pictures, I will post some when I have the chance to go through them and get back to broadband on Sunday.

aj.
05-30-2008, 08:18 AM
I don't do the autograph thing. We walked up to the side of the tables to see who's there, snapped a few pictures and offered some words of encouragement to the players and moved on. I certainly don't get in any line that's 100 yards long for any reason, except maybe if they're giving away money. The lines were definitely shorter up on the 100 level concourse.

Right before the Rick Smith introduced the players we walked back out on the floor and were surprised to see that line winding around the floor - especially when we saw there was no one at the table and they hadn't posted the names.

I thought Rick Smith's short program where he introduced the star players was great.

We saw Eric Winston as he walked through the 000 level concourse on his way to somewhere and Morlon Greenwood as he was walking the 100 level from the 610 booth to one of the autograph stations. It was kind of funny because a lot of people recognized Winston and hollered at him and no one recognized Greenwood as he walked right past the people piling stuff on their foot long hot dogs.

If I wouldn't have had my daughter along, I would have never noticed that Will Demps was the only player to have a loofah hanging in his locker next to a can of Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Hell, I didn't even know those things were called loofah's until last night. She had no clue who Demps was either before last night (or Ultimate for that matter) but she did check out their websites after we got home. Guys notice shoes and helmets. Girls notice the loofah's, lip balm, mouthwash and Advil.

There were meeting rooms open that I didn't see last year. Pretty cool stuff - especially the O-line's meeting room off to the side of the main meeting room. Several playbooks were open the desks. I don't think they were props since they had the player's names on them. The plays certainly looked real enough. Everyone wrote notes of encouragement on the wall with the dry erase markers. Some chick left her phone number for Andre Johnson (in the o-line's meeting room).

Definitely lots of new cheerleader faces... a different group for sure.

Sausage (Red) better win. The other two samples were tasteless...

We had a great time.

GlassHalfFull
05-30-2008, 09:57 AM
I went for quantity, not quality, for the autographs. Probably the biggest name I got was Morlon Greenwood. I got in a bunch of short lines before the break and got 4 after.

I did get to meet Whiskeyrbl, he and I waited (and waited) for them to open the line we were in after the break.

And talk about hot, Jeff Zgonina is incredible looking in person. His pictures do NOT do him justice. :heart:

Tedc
05-30-2008, 10:07 AM
I had fun. I don't do autograghs, except from the cheerleaders.

I really go to see you people and buy some new crap. I ran into several of ya, but missed a lot of you.

Hagar
05-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Just a question from some of you who have gone in past years. Were there this many people at previous events and were the lines that long?

Double Barrel
05-30-2008, 10:29 AM
We had fun, mainly just went to mingle with the Texans faithful. :texflag:

The yellow shirts upstairs told us that the autograph lines would shut down at 7:15, but upstairs and downstairs. So we didn't even bother to stand in any of them (even though she was wrong about the downstairs sessions).

Got to see the team meeting room, which was cool. But we weren't supposed to be in there! We overheard some Texans employees talking about how there should have been gaurds at the doors to prevent people from entering.

I'm ready for some football!!

SheTexan
05-30-2008, 10:30 AM
I refuse to stand in a long line, just for an autograph, and the lines were horrible. My little grandson was disappointed he didn't get any on his football, but, he didn't want to stand in lline for two hours either. A long time for a little boy to wait.

Right after we went through the O-line room they closed it down. Wasn't suppose to be open in the first place, so we were told. There were some ticked off Texans brass standing around about that time. I was shocked that the room was open, and not surprised when they locked the door. BIG mistake on someones part!!

It was GREAT seeing all of you that I know by face and name, and I regret not getting to meet those of you I have never met in person before. Maybe another day!

I was disappointed in the entire event and probably will not go back next year unless they change some things. The only pic I wanted was Kris Brown, and I couldn't find out what time he was going to be there nor where he was going to be. Very poor organization of the event IMHO!!

The stage setup was a joke and the SHORT intro of the players followed by an almost inaudable SECONDS long speech by a few select players was laughable. Sorry if I sound negative this morning, but, it just was not worth the time and effort I spent in getting there. The only good thing about the event was the time I got to spend with my grandson's.

gary
05-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I met Sage and a bunch of others and I took a photo with Matt S.

hobie
05-30-2008, 10:43 AM
We had fun, mainly just went to mingle with the Texans faithful. :texflag:

The yellow shirts upstairs told us that the autograph lines would shut down at 7:15, but upstairs and downstairs. So we didn't even bother to stand in any of them (even though she was wrong about the downstairs sessions).

Got to see the team meeting room, which was cool. But we weren't supposed to be in there! We overheard some Texans employees talking about how there should have been gaurds at the doors to prevent people from entering.

I'm ready for some football!!

More like you broke and entered, that seems more like your style.....Like I am going to believe the doors were just "open", right.....

Ole Miss Texan
05-30-2008, 10:48 AM
All in all, I was highly dissappointed in this year's event. All I wanted to get was Mario's autograph on a picture I got of him on the '06 Draft day... but I knew the 'top' players were going to be extremely hard to find and get their signatures.

It felt like people didn't know what line was for who and why they were standing there. Both lines on the floor were extremely long. I walked by the booth to see who was signing at that particular player and it was guys like Demps, CC Brown, etc. I thought if only these people knew they are standing in line for 8 hours to get CC Browns autograph. ha (no offense to those players).

I think there were A LOT more people there this year because of the lines and herd of people going through the locker room, training room, etc. Last year you could get right up on the players locker- this year they had ropes and only a 5ft space in the middle of the floor for 2 lines of people to walk through. I felt like I was a Cow and just following the herd to my demise.

I couldn't hear a lot of what the players were saying when they were on the stage. I missed what Mario said that made everybody laugh. Does anyone know what he said? I really wish I caught it because all the players were cracking up and Andre Johnson looked like a 1st grader that just heard somebody fart- funny stuff.

Double Barrel
05-30-2008, 10:49 AM
More like you broke and entered, that seems more like your style.....Like I am going to believe the doors were just "open", right.....

Hey, we're paying customers. Nowhere is off limits! :spy:

hobie
05-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey, we're paying customers. Nowhere is off limits! :spy:

Last night was FREE......no worries though, since your name didn't come across the blotter last night, I guess it was just a "misunderstanding"...

AnthonyE
05-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Sausage (Red) better win. The other two samples were tasteless...

No way, white was the best one. I forget the difference between the first and 3rd ones in terms of color. The last one tasted like vienna sausages to me. And as a person who eats a Red River dog 10 times a season, I'd say I don't want that flavor in my mouth that often. :P

Texans_Chick
05-30-2008, 02:32 PM
All in all, I was highly dissappointed in this year's event. All I wanted to get was Mario's autograph on a picture I got of him on the '06 Draft day... but I knew the 'top' players were going to be extremely hard to find and get their signatures.

It felt like people didn't know what line was for who and why they were standing there. Both lines on the floor were extremely long. I walked by the booth to see who was signing at that particular player and it was guys like Demps, CC Brown, etc. I thought if only these people knew they are standing in line for 8 hours to get CC Browns autograph. ha (no offense to those players).

I think there were A LOT more people there this year because of the lines and herd of people going through the locker room, training room, etc. Last year you could get right up on the players locker- this year they had ropes and only a 5ft space in the middle of the floor for 2 lines of people to walk through. I felt like I was a Cow and just following the herd to my demise.

I couldn't hear a lot of what the players were saying when they were on the stage. I missed what Mario said that made everybody laugh. Does anyone know what he said? I really wish I caught it because all the players were cracking up and Andre Johnson looked like a 1st grader that just heard somebody fart- funny stuff.

I was in the front row, and I hope that what came up showed up on the video I took.

Mario didn't say anything to make everyone laugh. I think what happened was that Dunta thought it would be funny to get the crowd to do another Mario chant. So he started chanting it, and then the crowd started chanting it, and it cracked everyone on stage up. It seemed to be a joke among them. I'll try to get the video up soonishly if the Texans don't post it.

All Access is way too hard to get autographs at, and besides I'm not into them. Toro signed a mini-helmet for my son with no line, and then we got up to the front of the stage to wait for the speeches. That's the best place to be during All Access.

All Access is best for touring the stadium and getting kiddo pictures with cheerleaders and stuff.

Joe Texan
05-31-2008, 01:51 AM
Sorry I missed it as i had to work I will not be working on any stinkin Sunday

Andrew6
05-31-2008, 02:26 AM
I don't forsee myself ever doing the signitures again after last night. My feet still hurt from standing in line. Granny I didn't see you last night :(

Hardcore Texan
06-02-2008, 11:19 AM
A couple of pics that I took:

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10016.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10017.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10018.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10019.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10023.jpg

I was away from the internet since Thursday, first time I had to post them. I also got one of Owen Daniels and Mario & Chester but from a distance. Also got one of Dunta Robinson walking in from the player's parking lot. We were on the patio above the lot, I asked him how the leg was. I also yelled down to Chester and he waived, and we got Schaub's attention too. All as they were coming into the Stadium from the parking lot.

Hardcore Texan
06-02-2008, 11:19 AM
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10030.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10032.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/pnettles74/SDC10033.jpg

Double Barrel
06-02-2008, 01:58 PM
We always have fun at All Access. Meeting our fellow fanatics is more fun than waiting in line for autographs!

http://a55.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_694a4ab29b9b499d25f049f1bb62b05e.jpg

Bullpen 1 | Texans Demolition Crew (DB, Captain, Jungle Bob) | Overalls

http://a413.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_e5b4355e57b9693cdf305424c7d316ac.jpg

TDC with Yankee in Texas and Lil' Red

http://a97.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_04757980a2d85218b0dd9b794f1d0908.jpg

TDC with cheerleaders

We meant to get our picture with fellow hardhatter TedC, but we dropped the ball and forgot until it was too late.

Tedc
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
We always have fun at All Access. Meeting our fellow fanatics is more fun than waiting in line for autographs!

http://a55.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_694a4ab29b9b499d25f049f1bb62b05e.jpg

http://a413.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_e5b4355e57b9693cdf305424c7d316ac.jpg

http://a97.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_04757980a2d85218b0dd9b794f1d0908.jpg

We meant to get our picture with fellow hardhatter TedC, but we dropped the ball and forgot until it was too late.

We will get one later this season. I wanted to visit some of the yellow lot some time this year so you guys can experience Tedc on grass.

disaacks3
06-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Wendy & I got quite a few signatures. She was happy to get any, while I "reserved" Jersey sigs to guys who had at least played a down for us. the rest got to sign a towel.

This 5 at a table thing was a colossally bad idea. Not only was the supposed "random distribution of players" a joke (90% of the big names were down on the floor among 3 tables), but bunching them the way they did made the line inhospitably long. The people that a.j. mentioned earlier in line included me & Wendy swapping-out before they even had the second group at the "Big Five" table...we never made it to the front before the event was over.

It was still fun and I'm glad we went (Never DID see Kat & Ted, but thanks for getting Wendy the beer!), but they really need more tables to prevent I-10-like traffic jams.

I'll get my rookie sigs & pics at the P&P breakfast. I can't wait! :splits: :photos:

Texan_Bill
06-02-2008, 02:32 PM
We will get one later this season. I wanted to visit some of the yellow lot some time this year so you guys can experience Tedc on grass.

What a site that is, too... :specnatz:

gary
06-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Here is Kris Brown's locker.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/Texansandmyroom001.jpg

gary
06-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Here's me with our very own QB Matt S.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/Texansandmyroom006.jpg

HOU-TEX
06-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Here's me with our very own QB Matt S.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/Texansandmyroom006.jpg

That's pretty freakin awesome, Gary. That must have been exciting, huh? Did you get to talk with him at all?

gary
06-02-2008, 03:35 PM
That's pretty freakin awesome, Gary. That must have been exciting, huh? Did you get to talk with him at all?A little bit about my foundation.

Double Barrel
06-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Nice picture, Gary! :thumbup

I'm jealous, though, because I wanted to meet Schaub, too! ;)

Tedc
06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Gary, I didn't see you there. They said you were hiding from me.

Is that right?

Texan_Bill
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Ted, Gary wasn't hiding from you. He was just too busy hob-knobbing with all the superstars... You know how Gary operates, he just doesn't have any time for the 'small people'... ;)

:jk:

Great pics Gary!!!!

gary
06-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Gary, I didn't see you there. They said you were hiding from me.

Is that right?No, who said that?

Tedc
06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
No, who said that?
.^
/ll\
.ll
.ll
.ll

Bill.

gary
06-02-2008, 04:08 PM
.^
/ll\
.ll
.ll
.ll

Bill.That darn Bill.

Texan_Bill
06-02-2008, 04:10 PM
That darn Bill.

Don't listen to Ted - Gary.

gary
06-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Don't listen to Ted - Gary.What are you trying to say TB? Ted doesn't know what he's talking about? You hear that Ted?

Cjeremy635
06-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Those are some great pics everyone. I'm a tad bit jealous that I didn't get to go (not a season ticket holder). Anyways, who's who in your picture Double Barrel?

Gary, nice hat....that's freakin' awesome! Congrats on getting to meet Shaub up close & personal. I see you've got a great set of signatures on that football. Who all were you able to get?

gary
06-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Those are some great pics everyone. I'm a tad bit jealous that I didn't get to go (not a season ticket holder). Anyways, who's who in your picture Double Barrel?

Gary, nice hat....that's freakin' awesome! Congrats on getting to meet Shaub up close & personal. I see you've got a great set of signatures on that football. Who all were you able to get?Sage, Greenwood, and some others.

Cjeremy635
06-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Sage, Greenwood, and some others.

That's cool.......wanna sell it? lol j/k

gary
06-02-2008, 04:44 PM
That's cool.......wanna sell it? lol j/kYou should see my bedroom.

Cjeremy635
06-02-2008, 04:52 PM
You should see my bedroom.

Gary, there are laws against that! j/k :smiliedance: lol

Double Barrel
06-02-2008, 04:55 PM

Thanks, man! I'll update my original post with names. :cowboy1:

gary
06-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Gary, there are laws against that! j/k :smiliedance: lolI know but I'm just saying that I have lots of signed sports stuff in my room.

Cjeremy635
06-02-2008, 05:02 PM
I know but I'm just saying that I have lots of signed sports stuff in my room.

I'm just messin' with ya man.

You'll have to take some pictures of your memorabilia and post it on here for us to see sometime. It's great to have a collection of something, and Texans "stuff" is the only thing I can see myself actually collecting. (I've got a few hundred bucks worth of fishing lures, but that's stuff I use on a regular basis so it doesn't actually fit into the collection category.....it falls into the necissity group)

gary
06-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Here's one I have some more to follow.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/myroom10.jpg

gary
06-02-2008, 05:59 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/myroom9.jpg

Ckw
06-02-2008, 06:04 PM

That's awesome man. Quite a collection you've got!

gary
06-02-2008, 06:04 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/myroom3.jpg

Hardcore Texan
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM

Wow Gary! That is impressive my man! Lots of cool stuff.

Texan_Bill
06-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Here's one I have some more to follow.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/myroom10.jpg

HEY!!!! HEY!!!!

That's where all my stuff wound up!! :bat:

:jk:

gary
06-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Tiger signed this book for me.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/TigerW001.jpg

Texan_Bill
06-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Tiger signed this book for me.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/TigerW001.jpg

How the heck did you change it from "Bill" to "Gary"

something mighty fishy is going on around here.

gary
06-02-2008, 06:30 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/myroom5.jpg

Double Barrel
06-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Nice collection, Gary! :thumbup

gary
06-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Greg Norman gave me the black hat and Bob Murphy gave me the hat under it.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/ACLOSEUP001.jpg

texasguy346
06-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Great collection Gary. The only Texans autographs I've got is Mario, AJ, & Demeco. They've all got spots in my game room.

gary
06-02-2008, 06:57 PM
How the heck did you change it from "Bill" to "Gary"

something mighty fishy is going on around here.I'm just that good.

DiapHer
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Here is Kris Brown's locker.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/gary1992/Texansandmyroom001.jpg

Gary, that is great but where are you in this photo?:spy: Tell your mother to get on the stick next time!!!

After further review of this photo *thanks HardcoreTexan*

HoustonFrog....I see some "Croc's in a locker.....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/crocs1.jpg

Hardcore Texan
06-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Gary, that is great but where are you in this photo?:spy: Tell your mother to get on the stick next time!!!

Glad to be of service. :)

Specnatz
06-02-2008, 07:07 PM

They are probably used as shower shoes so you dont get athletes foot.

DiapHer
06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I want to know if VY signed Gary's "Candy Land" lunch box:whip:

gary
06-02-2008, 07:18 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/crocs1.jpgWere couldn't get any closer. The lockers were roped off and guards were standing all over otherwise my mom would have put me in front,even if the ropes were there. You know my mom.

gary
06-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I want to know if VY signed Gary's "Candy Land" lunch box:whip:VY doesn't know what "Candy Land" is. He probably thinks it's a candy store.

Drew_Smoke
06-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Far out, dude! Very nice collection.

76Texan
06-03-2008, 02:55 AM
I remain amazed every time I think of all the stories beneath the surface each time the G-Man meets a sport-related figure (not just players.)

Beyond the PR stuff, I've learned that many of them have a good heart, and would go beyond the call of duty. To them, I give my salute! :wild: :thisbig:

76Texan
06-03-2008, 02:59 AM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/crocs1.jpgI dunno but I'm thinking Foot fetish? LMAO!

76Texan
06-03-2008, 03:02 AM
I'm just that good.
I would watch for the smooth talker if I was you Gary!

But I guess you learned to play the game from the same, LOL!:smiliedance:

76Texan
06-03-2008, 03:42 AM

Bullpen 1 | Texans Demolition Crew (DB, Captain, Jungle Bob) | Overalls

TDC with Yankee in Texas and Lil' Red

TDC with cheerleaders

We meant to get our picture with fellow hardhatter TedC, but we dropped the ball and forgot until it was too late.Thanks DB and Hardcore for all the pictures!

Cjeremy635
06-03-2008, 08:48 AM
That's a great collection Gary, I'm very impressed! I thought I had a nice little collection going, mine wouldn't even take up the corner of your room. lol I've got Texans memorabilia and some boxing memorabilia as well. That's about it. (I love me some boxing!)

gary
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=Cjeremy635;930197]That's a great collection Gary, I'm very impressed! I thought I had a nice little collection going, mine wouldn't even take up the corner of your room. lol /QUOTE]LOL.