PDA

View Full Version : If The Titans won the Super Bowl, would Austin throw a parade?

Spled
04-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Not that I expect them to win any time soon, but since they worship Vince maybe they would want to have a celebration along with Nashville.

Double Barrel
04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Not that I expect them to win any time soon, but since they worship Vince maybe they would want to have a celebration along with Nashville.

If Austin did throw a parade, we'd have to go up their for the after-party riot. ;)

DiehardChris
04-29-2008, 07:02 PM
We don't all worship Vince and the Titans. Some of us were leading the charge against KEYE for showing them over the Texans, remember?

adam
04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
We don't all worship Vince and the Titans. Some of us were leading the charge against KEYE for showing them over the Texans, remember?

Correct. In fact, I loathe the Titans. Granted, I'm not "from" Austin, per say. None-the-less, if the Titans ever win a Super Bowl...it won't be with Vince Young. I look forward to living in this city when Vince Young is on the upper half of those top 10 draft bust countdowns on NFL network.

axman40
04-29-2008, 07:33 PM
If the I woke up and saw someone wearing Titan Super Bowl gear , I would wonder what 3rd world country am I in and how did I get there?
:fans:

RTP2110
04-29-2008, 07:39 PM
^^^Funny stuff man. rep

Showtime100
04-29-2008, 07:53 PM

You started a thread about this?? Strange. I've been here most of my life and I'm a Houstonian, period. KEYE probably has me in their datadbase as 'the Sunday guy" I call them so much when the Texans aren't on. I still wonder, why the thread?

WesmanTexanfan
04-29-2008, 08:05 PM
If Austin did throw a parade, we'd have to go up their for the after-party riot. ;)

I'd be so down!

http://talk.wwwomen.com/images/smilies/fight.gif

Overalls
04-30-2008, 07:38 AM
Correct. In fact, I loathe the Titans. Granted, I'm not "from" Austin, per say. None-the-less, if the Titans ever win a Super Bowl...it won't be with Vince Young. I look forward to living in this city when Vince Young is on the upper half of those top 10 draft bust countdowns on NFL network.

I agree. The Titans won't be winning a Super Bowl for 25 or 30 years so by then Austin will be either back to rooting for the Cowboys or been transformed into being a Texans town.

:fans: