PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling for some of AFC's top teams

camron1269
04-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I might be looking too much into this but I think the NFL did a poor job with these four teams: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Steelers

The pats and chargers have two of the easiest schedules in the whole league. First of all, why would you give the really good teams ridiculously easy schedules? We want to see them get tested.
The colts and steelers have two of the hardest schedules in the whole league.

The pats and chargers have been in a good deal of trouble for doing bad things in the past couple of years. Spygate and tons of allegations of dirty play for the Patriots. And a couple of small drug charges here and there but a lot of teams have those.
The chargers have Merriman who was suspended 4 games for STEROIDS, kiel was suspended for mass distributing purple drank which is highly illegal, and now stephen cooper suspended for juicing up.
these teams are being rewarded with cake schedules and good hard-working teams that never do dumb stuff and don't get in trouble have hard schedules.
obviously i hope the texans win the superbowl but if not i hope steelers/colts whoop up on the chargers or patriots in the AFC championship because i think this is crap

Brando
04-16-2008, 02:22 PM
I might be looking too much into this but I think the NFL did a poor job with these four teams: Colts, Pats, Chargers, Steelers

The pats and chargers have two of the easiest schedules in the whole league. First of all, why would you give the really good teams ridiculously easy schedules? We want to see them get tested.
The colts and steelers have two of the hardest schedules in the whole league.

The pats and chargers have been in a good deal of trouble for doing bad things in the past couple of years. Spygate and tons of allegations of dirty play for the Patriots. And a couple of small drug charges here and there but a lot of teams have those.
The chargers have Merriman who was suspended 4 games for STEROIDS, kiel was suspended for mass distributing purple drank which is highly illegal, and now stephen cooper suspended for juicing up.
these teams are being rewarded with cake schedules and good hard-working teams that never do dumb stuff and don't get in trouble have hard schedules.
obviously i hope the texans win the superbowl but if not i hope steelers/colts whoop up on the chargers or patriots in the AFC championship because i think this is crap

NFL schedules are predetermined.

Specnatz
04-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Look at the Div the pats play in and you will see why they have an easy schedule. Falcons and Dolphins that is all.

The Pencil Neck
04-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Look at the Div the pats play in and you will see why they have an easy schedule. Falcons and Dolphins that is all.

Uh... almost.

Dolphins, Jets, and Bills.

Not Falcons.

Texan_Bill
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Uh... almost.

Dolphins, Jets, and Bills.

Not Falcons.

Forgive Spec... Sometimes he starts sippin' a little early... :drunk:

camron1269
04-16-2008, 05:22 PM
damn i knew that. my bad
well those cheating punks got lucky

kastofsna
04-16-2008, 05:28 PM
i look forward to the "unfair" remarks every year with the schedules.

speaking of unfair, Miami opens up with 3 of 4 games on the road and 4 of 5 on the road to close the season. ouch. oh well, a good test for the up-and-comers.

Kaiser Toro
04-16-2008, 07:24 PM
i look forward to the "unfair" remarks every year with the schedules.

speaking of unfair, Miami opens up with 3 of 4 games on the road and 4 of 5 on the road to close the season. ouch. oh well, a good test for the up-and-comers.

That Tuna is going to stink by the end of those road trips.