PDA

View Full Version : RESPECT BABY, RESPECT!!!!! Yeah!!!

marv800
04-15-2008, 01:24 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! DECEMBER 13TH THE TEXANS HOST THE JAGUARS ON MNF!!!! OUR FIRST MONDAY NIGHT GAME EVER!!!!

THIS SEASON, THE TEXANS WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT THE PATRIOTS COULDN'T... THE PERFECT SEASON!!!!

1 Sept. 7 at Pittsburgh Steelers 1 p.m.
2 Sept. 14 Baltimore Ravens 4:15 p.m.
3 Sept. 21 at Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.
4 Sept. 28 at Jacksonville Jaguars 1 p.m.
5 Oct. 5 Indianapolis Colts 1 p.m.
6 Oct. 12 Miami Dolphins 1 p.m.
7 Oct. 19 Detroit Lions 4:05 p.m.
8 Oct. 26 Bye
9 Nov. 2 at Minnesota Vikings 1 p.m.
10 Nov. 9 Cincinnati Bengals 1 p.m.
11 Nov. 16 at Indianapolis Colts 1 p.m.
12 Nov. 23 at Cleveland Browns 1 p.m.
13 Dec. 1 Jacksonville Jaguars (Mon.) 8:30 p.m.
14 Dec. 7 at Green Bay Packers 1 p.m.
15 Dec. 14 Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.
16 Dec. 21 at Oakland Raiders 4:05 p.m.
17 Dec. 28 Chicago Bears 1 p.m.

Maddict5
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
week 13.. december 1st

marv800
04-15-2008, 01:29 PM
week 13.. december 1st

MY BAD, BUT WHO CARES!!! WE WIN!!!! THE ONLY WEEKEND WE WONT WIN THIS SEASON IS OCTOBER 26!!!

jaayteetx
04-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Can I get some of what your smoking?

JCTexan
04-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Monday night game in December. :texflag:

bah007
04-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Bout time

marv800
04-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Isn't it a bit early for the homers to be out?

J/K ya man!

:fans:

IM NOT A HOMER, IM A FREAKING REALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allstar
Shouldn't be hard to guess when Battle Red day will be...

marv800

EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errant Hothy

I swear I've used this line in regards to you, before:

Says the man with the Jake Plummer jersey.

buddyboy
04-15-2008, 01:34 PM

Do we do Battle Red day if we're away? I sure hope we're home for that game so we CAN do Battle Red. Anyone know if it's a home game or an away game?

jaayteetx
04-15-2008, 01:34 PM

I like the enthusiasm, for sure.

jaayteetx
04-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Do we do Battle Red day if we're away? I sure hope we're home for that game so we CAN do Battle Red. Anyone know if it's a home game or an away game?

Battle red is an alternate home jersey, it will never be worn on the road.

bigbrewster2000
04-15-2008, 01:35 PM

Always a home game.

buddyboy
04-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Acoording to ESPN the week 13 game is at Houston, so Battle Red day is a GO!

TexanSam
04-15-2008, 01:44 PM
10-6

marv800
04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
10-6

ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!??!?!?! 19-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexanSam
04-15-2008, 01:47 PM
ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!??!?!?! 19-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, chill out. It's the offseason. The draft hasn't happened. It's just the schedule. And change your avatar.

eriadoc
04-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Late season division games will determine our playoff fate.

16-0, baybeeeeee!

It's too early for anything but unbridled enthusiasm.

Oh, and this isn't even counting the flex schedule rearrangements for when we're kicking ass and taking names.

DiapHer
04-15-2008, 01:54 PM
SheTexan will be happy with the date of this game:

14 Dec. 7 at Green Bay Packers 1 p.m. she just might get her cold weather game!!! :shetexan:

Mailman
04-15-2008, 01:59 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just logged on to chron.com/sports and saw the headline and almost peed myself with shock and happiness.

I am stunned. I really thought this franchise would need a playoff appearance under its belt before we'd get a Monday night game, let alone a HOME GAME.

Go Texans!

Nawzer
04-15-2008, 02:09 PM
It's going to be nuts at Reliant!!! I think it would be a good time to go to my first Texans game!

GlassHalfFull
04-15-2008, 02:10 PM
It's going to be nuts at Reliant!!! I think it would be a good time to go to my first Texans game!

I should have two tickets for sale. My college age son won't be able to make it. It is going to kill him, BTW.

Cjeremy635
04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
For the sake of the RealJoker....I hope we can atleast go to the playoffs so he can get laid. Seriously, I feel bad for the guy. I wonder how he's doing on his oath?

HOU-TEX
04-15-2008, 02:25 PM
For the sake of the RealJoker....I hope we can atleast go to the playoffs so he can get laid. Seriously, I feel bad for the guy. I wonder how he's doing on his oath?

Eh, no dude can go that long without doing a little EE ER, EE ER. If so, he must have enough hair on his palms for a 4 inch braid. EEWW :elle:

Texan_Bill
04-15-2008, 02:27 PM

Eh, no dude can go that long without doing a little EE ER, EE ER. If so, he must have enough hair on his palms for a 4 inch braid. EEWW :elle:

I not only hope for the RealJoker's sake that the Texans make the play-offs, but ours as well... Didn't really need the hairy palm / 4" braid visual... :gun:

Cjeremy635
04-15-2008, 02:29 PM
I not only hope for the RealJoker's sake that the Texans make the play-offs, but ours as well... Didn't really need the hairy palm / 4" braid visual... :gun:

lmao....right?

marv800
04-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Geeze people... our first Monday Night in Houston game in 14 years.. can't we have a little bit of uninhibited enthusiasm?

kiwitexansfan
04-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Says the man with the Jake Plummer jersey.

You have and it made me do this :spit: that time too.

I'm all for excitement, but you have to dial down the crazy to get some respect round here.

Goldensilence
04-15-2008, 02:59 PM
It's tempered a bit by the fact IMO MNF has lost some of its luster. I mean when Kornheiser is in the booth witha purple plaid suit it makes it hard to take the announcers seriously.

I like it but it means nothing if we're not in the playoff chase at that point. On a positive point....Jags + battled red day = win.

:texflag:

TEXANS84
04-15-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry, but I fail to see respect out of that schedule.

Its almost like they said, well...lets let the little non-winning team have a brutal front stretch of games, then reward them with only one prime-time game.

No thank you.

kiwitexansfan
04-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Did board members get a bulk discount on grumpy undies or something??

It's Monday Night Football, its exciting. Of course we get a brutal schedule we are in a brutal division, but you have to beat the best to be the best, lets celebrate a little.

Texan_Bill
04-15-2008, 03:20 PM

It's Monday Night Football, its exciting. Of course we get a brutal schedule we are in a brutal division, but you have to beat the best to be the best, lets celebrate a little.

I think MNF has kind of lost some of its panache ever since going to ESPN.

Besides, I like Sunday night football games. I can be a little late for work Monday mornings with no worries. MNF, I have to take off half a day Monday and guess what??? I'll still be a little late getting in Tuesday morning... :gun:

TEXANS84
04-15-2008, 03:27 PM

MNF has lost all of it's senority to Sunday Night Football and the elite cast of John Madden and Al Michaels.

Who knows what scrubs we'll get at MNF this year....hopefully something in the lines of Gumbell, Kornheiser, and Dennis Miller
:gun:

ChampionTexan
04-15-2008, 03:30 PM

Agreed, but keep in mind, it's the middle of the offseason, and with the exception of the upcoming draft, it's another 3 months of nothing before anything meaningful happens. The natives are restless. Still, if you can't be stupidly optimistic this time of year, when can you? I mean, c'mon, we're on the verge of getting the best player in the draft at the #18 spot, Matt Schaub is preparing to come back from the only injury-shortened season he'll ever have, and Charles Spencer will be healthy in '08, and prove to be the next Anthony Munoz.

Life's to short to spend it pissed off about things that 1.) You can't do anything about and 2.) Don't matter that much anyway.

Dre
04-15-2008, 03:30 PM
Damn that schedule looks nasty...

TEXANS84
04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Life's to short to spend it pissed off about things that 1.) You can't do anything about and 2.) Don't matter that much anyway.

1)- Agreed, I can't do a dang thing about it.

2)- Don't matter is where I disagree. I want the best possible scenario for a team that I annually dump 3K a year into. I look at it as a investment to clear my head on the weekends and get away from reality, work, and other things. But when I see things I don't agree with...I think I've earned the right to kick/yell/and scream as much as I want to.

eriadoc
04-15-2008, 03:41 PM
MNF has lost all of it's senority to Sunday Night Football and the elite cast of John Madden and Al Michaels.

Who knows what scrubs we'll get at MNF this year....hopefully something in the lines of Gumbell, Kornheiser, and Dennis Miller

Yikes!

Hervoyel
04-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Can I get some of what your smoking?

"Get out of here Dewey! You don't want any of this!"

"I kinda think I do"

Second Honeymoon
04-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Brutal schedule? This is our softest schedule to date imho. The Vikes, Pack, Lions, and Bears are ALL beatable. The Ravens, Bengals, and Browns are ALL beatable. That is 7 games right there that are very winnable. Add in Raiders and Dolphins and that is 9 very winnable games and all besides Kitna and Anderson are all against unproven and/or kinda scrubby QBs. Then we have the Steelers and our divisional schedule which are all tough. 9 very winnable games, 7 tough games 6 of which are in our division. I can't see how we could ask for more.

I think 10-6 could be a relatively easily attainable goal in 2008. We need to blitz the freaking QBs and put some fear into other teams this year. We are going to be playing some inexperienced QBs and Richard Smith better have something to throw at them besides uninspired troops and lame defensive schemes. I think this year is all about the defense. If Richard Smith continues to be a failure we could take a step back but I am going to try and be patient and hope RS can finally grow a pair and play aggressive.

camron1269
04-15-2008, 04:01 PM
that schedule actually looks pretty easy. im confident we will take the titans spot in the playoffs (obviously not just basing this on the schedule but it helps)

threetoedpete
04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Geeze people... our first Monday Night in Houston game in 14 years.. can't we have a little bit of uninhibited enthusiasm?

If they keep it close Sept 28th I'll hop on the band wagon. Ya know, there's No garrentee they'll hold the game.

Texan_Bill
04-15-2008, 04:03 PM

The really sad part about your post is that I can actually see BSPN going :user: .... "Here's an idea..... "

Porky
04-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Y'all do realize that the Monday night game is more like the Sunday night games of yesteryear. The Sunday night game is now the biggie. In other words, it's totally switched. This isn't Madden and the MNF crew of old. This is ESPN, and nothing new at all. We have already had several Sunday night ESPN games, and this one is no different whatsoever, so can y'all calm down just a tiny wee bit. We haven't cured world hunger here.

threetoedpete
04-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Brutal schedule? This is our softest schedule to date imho. The Vikes, Pack, Lions, and Bears are ALL beatable. The Ravens, Bengals, and Browns are ALL beatable. That is 7 games right there that are very winnable. Add in Raiders and Dolphins and that is 9 very winnable games and all besides Kitna and Anderson are all against unproven and/or kinda scrubby QBs. Then we have the Steelers and our divisional schedule which are all tough. 9 very winnable games, 7 tough games 6 of which are in our division. I can't see how we could ask for more.

I think 10-6 could be a relatively easily attainable goal in 2008. We need to blitz the freaking QBs and put some fear into other teams this year. We are going to be playing some inexperienced QBs and Richard Smith better have something to throw at them besides uninspired troops and lame defensive schemes. I think this year is all about the defense. If Richard Smith continues to be a failure we could take a step back but I am going to try and be patient and hope RS can finally grow a pair and play aggressive.

So could 6-10. If they don't get the o-line patched by the end of camp...the've got no way to protect the back seven on defense. I hope they do....very real possiblity they go 1-5 out of the gate. Gibbs better be a genius. they lose a Dt or two the last half they'll be in trouble.

TEXANS84
04-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Dec. 1 (8:30 ET): Jacksonville at Houston: I like all the divisional matchups, but this one's coming a little late in the season. I have a hard time believing that an improving Texans team will still be alive in the brutal AFC South. Reliant Stadium is an excellent venue, and the city of Houston deserves the national spotlight. I just wish it was earlier in the season.
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-6-91/MNF-lineup-heavy-on-division-matchups.html

OzzO
04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Son of a $^#%#&&%$

A Monday night game and 2 Sunday afternoon games? That's it - I'm moving back.

hobie
04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-6-91/MNF-lineup-heavy-on-division-matchups.html

That's the only thing I am somewhat worried by, it's if either team for that matter can hold up their end of the deal...But for now, until the season plays itself out, I am glad we have it, and I couldn't care less who the announcers are, as I'll be in my seat watching it !!

Scooter
04-15-2008, 04:17 PM
I should have two tickets for sale. My college age son won't be able to make it. It is going to kill him, BTW.

SOLD! (i just read about your new seats and they're much better than mine lol)

some of yall are just no fun. this is a big deal seeing as we havent had a monday night game in the later half of my life. sure it's not al and frank and dan (or madden) calling it - but who cares when you're THERE! battle red, monday night, against the team we play our meanest and best games. come gametime i'm 100% sure there wont be anyone saying "who cares, it's only monday night football" ... especially when andre johnson has a campbell-esque performance.

i'm in the koolaid ... 19-0 baby!!!

:fans: :texflag: :texans: :texan: :logo:

gwallaia
04-15-2008, 04:19 PM

she just might get her cold weather game!!! :shetexan:

December 7 at Green Bay.

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Hervoyel
04-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes, "Sunday Night Football" has supposedly replaced "MNF" as the big, important game. Not to me though. I'm an older guy and to me Monday Night Football is still Monday Night Football. There's something about playing on Monday Night after everybody else is done that puts you on a little bit of a pedestal in my opinion.

If you don't agree with me that's fine but save your words because you're not going to make me think any differently about it. The league can do what they want to and put the games wherever they want to put them on the dial but they can't change the day of the week. The only thing that could possibly make MNF not "MNF" would be to have 3-4 games going on that night.

Texan Asylum
04-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Yes, "Sunday Night Football" has supposedly replaced "MNF" as the big, important game. Not to me though. I'm an older guy and to me Monday Night Football is still Monday Night Football. There's something about playing on Monday Night after everybody else is done that puts you on a little bit of a pedestal in my opinion.

If you don't agree with me that's fine but save your words because you're not going to make me think any differently about it. The league can do what they want to and put the games wherever they want to put them on the dial but they can't change the day of the week. The only thing that could possibly make MNF not "MNF" would be to have 3-4 games going on that night.

ANY prime time game is a joy in my book. But Monday Night brings lots of memories to mind.

Kind of like Turkeyday games...just a different flavor.

Texan_Bill
04-15-2008, 04:34 PM

Besides, I like Sunday night football games. I can be a little late for work Monday mornings with no worries. MNF, I have to take off half a day Monday and guess what??? I'll still be a little late getting in Tuesday morning... :gun:

The really sad part about your post is that I can actually see BSPN going :user: .... "Here's an idea..... "

Y'all do realize that the Monday night game is more like the Sunday night games of yesteryear. The Sunday night game is now the biggie. In other words, it's totally switched. This isn't Madden and the MNF crew of old. This is ESPN, and nothing new at all. We have already had several Sunday night ESPN games, and this one is no different whatsoever, so can y'all calm down just a tiny wee bit. We haven't cured world hunger here.

Yup Pork.... Some of us realize that.

TxDavid
04-15-2008, 04:37 PM

I was thinking the same thing.... Oh, well Battle Red Day in December means less of me to paint.....

Texan_Bill
04-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I was thinking the same thing.... Oh, well Battle Red Day in December means less of me to paint.....

Sunday - November 30th, 2008:

"In weather news, the Houston area will be expecting unseasonably high temperatures over the next week. Highs could reach the mid 90's with 90+% humidity........ "

Nawzer
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Honestly I haven't watched a single MNF ever since they moved it to ESPN. It's not the big deal it used to be. It's definitely nice for us to get one but it's not that big of a deal for me personally. I like the Sunday night game more because I think Al Michaels is the best.

Thorn
04-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Honestly I haven't watched a single MNF ever since they moved it to ESPN. It's not the big deal it used to be. It's definitely nice for us to get one but it's not that big of a deal for me personally. I like the Sunday night game more because I think Al Michaels is the best.

I've watched a few, but not many. My cable company SUCKS, and I only get HD for the local broadcast stations, not cable channels.

TV Max cable sucks more than the gravity of the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Luckly my apartment complex is switching to com-cast so I can order some HD stuff to go with my HD TV by the time football season starts.

ensign_lee
04-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Sunday - November 30th, 2008:

"In weather news, the Houston area will be expecting unseasonably high temperatures over the next week. Highs could reach the mid 90's with 90+% humidity........ "

lol, dangit!!! Guess I need to make sure I use my sweatproof body paint. :specnatz:

rush2112mn
04-15-2008, 05:25 PM
:play: I like the fact we have a couple of 3 oclock home games besides the Monday night game too......The later the time the rowdier the crowd.........

1994 last time we had MNF here in Houston.....too long a time......

I am psyched......:gotexans1 :fans:

Bull Pen 1
04-15-2008, 05:31 PM

she just might get her cold weather game!!! :shetexan:

I already have her ticket lined up!!!

DiapHer
04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Make sure you find a flight with a lay-over in Omaha!!!

Heck, I am seriously thinking about making this trip with you all!!!

Nawzer
04-15-2008, 05:41 PM
I've watched a few, but not many. My cable company SUCKS, and I only get HD for the local broadcast stations, not cable channels.

TV Max cable sucks more than the gravity of the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Luckly my apartment complex is switching to com-cast so I can order some HD stuff to go with my HD TV by the time football season starts.

Wow! That's saying something. But I haven't heard a single good thing about Comcast either. Everyone I know who's using or has used Comcast has had horrible problems with them. Goodluck with that!

RipTraxx
04-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow! That's saying something. But I haven't heard a single good thing about Comcast either. Everyone I know who's using or has used Comcast has had horrible problems with them. Goodluck with that!

Yeah Sudden Link doesnt carry NFL network and their service is TERRIBLE.

ATXtexanfan
04-15-2008, 07:03 PM
just got on the at&t cable, the HD isn't great but getting the nfl network is nice and having foxsports EVERYWHERE is great, i live in leander (nw of austin) and fssw-dallas-houston-san antonio is awesome, i can keep up with everyone in the state now

BSofA04
04-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Can't wait to see this but with Hank singing about the Texans....

Monday Night Intro... (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4863406346485672556&q=hank+williams+jr+monday+night+football&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5)

Hardcore Texan
04-15-2008, 07:54 PM
I am pumped about it. It's primetime baby. We could still get a flex game to boot.

:texflag: :fans: :logo: :texan: :wherewill

imatexan
04-15-2008, 08:42 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Cant wait, the city will be rocking and I will be going insane. this will be my first monday night game in Houston!:texflag:

Ryan
04-15-2008, 09:08 PM
I cannot wait for that day. MNF will get crazy here in houston.:fans:

Hardcore Texan
04-15-2008, 09:46 PM
The day of the MNF game is also my 7 year anniversary. :fans:

GuerillaBlack
04-15-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm going to go to this MNF game. No way I am missing it.

GP
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm sorry, but I fail to see respect out of that schedule.

Its almost like they said, well...lets let the little non-winning team have a brutal front stretch of games, then reward them with only one prime-time game.

No thank you.

Yeah, I don't like this schedule at all. The teams are not so much my concern as is the problem I see with when and where we're playing the games this year.

Two stretches of playing 3-of-4 games on the road is not something I wanted to see. And then we get 3 straight HOME games??? 3-of-5 of the last games are at home, so it's just a whole season of "extremes" if you ask me.

Games 1-4:
3-out-of-4 opening games are on the road: Steelers, Titans and Jax...in THEIR house. Wow. Ravens game is not an automatic W for us.

Games 5-7:
Colts, Lions, Dolphins. Being at home for all these is a bright spot.

Games 8-11:
Another 3-out-of-4 stretch of away games. The Vikes are no joke now that they have a running game. Bengals in our house is favorable. Colts game at Indy, and Cleveland game in their house (AGAIN!!!!).

Games 12-16:
A Favre-less Packers MIGHT be beatable, but we're talking LAMBEAU FIELD...in winter. The rest of the games are actually OK, IMO.

We can be 1-4 right off the bat, IMO. Should be interesting to see how well-prepared the team is in the first 4 or 5 games...I think it'll determine the entire season. This team has not historically been a team that rebounds from adversity well.

Would have preferred to have Dolphins or Raiders sprinkled into the first few games.

GP
04-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Erased due to GP just now learning that MNF is not affected by flex scheduling.

"Thank you" to those who educated me, politely :)

disaacks3
04-15-2008, 11:18 PM
The day of the MNF game is also my 7 year anniversary. :fans: It's my wife's Birthday! :texflag:

GuerillaBlack
04-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh yeah...

Has anyone mentioned the flex?

Our precious MNF game is in December...and could become a casualty of the flex scheduling if we're not doing well, correct?

Dadgum it.

For the trillionth time, MNF games are not on flex scheduling.

ChampionTexan
04-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah...

Has anyone mentioned the flex?

Our precious MNF game is in December...and could become a casualty of the flex scheduling if we're not doing well, correct?

Dadgum it.

They don't flex Monday night games - just Sunday. The logistics of changing days of the week is too much, so no worries about MNF.

Specnatz
04-16-2008, 04:25 AM

You better make a game this year down here, or I will come up there after the season and kick your ASS.

said with love and friendship.

Malloy
04-16-2008, 06:43 AM
Games 1-4:
3-out-of-4 opening games are on the road: Steelers, Titans and Jax...in THEIR house. Wow. Ravens game is not an automatic W for us.

I hope their D's arn't up to speed when we meet these teams. We might be able to sneak up on them. I sure hope so :)

SheTexan
04-16-2008, 07:02 AM

THAT would be fabulous!! I'm so pumped for that game! You'll have to give me instructions on what to wear, if it's gonna be one of those really COLD games. Maybe being early Dec, it'll just be cold, not blizzard like weather. Regardless, I'm excited! I had totally convienced myself that the GB game would probably be in Sept or Oct. Now, I've just gotta get up enough guts to fly.:wacko:

Kaiser Toro
04-16-2008, 07:34 AM
It's my wife's Birthday! :texflag:

It is my best man's birthday.

Kaiser Toro
04-16-2008, 07:37 AM
I am definitely going to the Pittsburgh game. Most likely will do the GB game and probably Minnesota, Indianapolis and Cleveland. My new territory is the Mid West and will need to go out and see the clients in the fall. :pirate:

SheTexan
04-16-2008, 08:27 AM
I am definitely going to the Pittsburgh game. Most likely will do the GB game and probably Minnesota, Indianapolis and Cleveland. My new territory is the Mid West and will need to go out and see the clients in the fall. :pirate:

Need an assistant!!?:shetexan: :D

Kaiser Toro
04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Need an assistant!!?:shetexan: :D

I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you can make sure I do not place my tongue on a beer can while at the GB tailgate in December?

Nice avatar by the way, perfect fit. :cool:

DiapHer
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I need all of the help I can get. Perhaps you can make sure I do not place my tongue on a beer can while at the GB tailgate in December?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DiapHer/beer_snow.jpg

El Tejano
04-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Okay! Who is going to be the guy that brings the MNF Nastalgia back to Houston and flicks off the camera like that one guy did like back in 78 at a Oiler MNF game?

Texan_Bill
04-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Okay! Who is going to be the guy that brings the MNF Nastalgia back to Houston and flicks off the camera like that one guy did like back in 78 at a Oiler MNF game?

I heard that was an old wives tale... Dandy Don Meredith reportedly said that the fan was saying "he was # 1...." :lol:

Dre
04-16-2008, 12:43 PM
For the trillionth time, MNF games are not on flex scheduling.

Which is why Sunday night football is the best; best possible game every night once about half the season is over.

SheTexan
04-16-2008, 12:46 PM

Thanks! That pic was taken at the HOF game. A very special day! Lots of suits standing around, big wigs every where, but, Mr McNair took the time to visit with Texan fans and didn't seem to mind having his pic taken either. I remember a Giants fan standing next to me who ask to have his pic taken with Bob McNair. Said he wanted a pic of a man who would pay 700 mil for a football team. Bob McNair laughed, shook his hand, posed for a pic, and told him GOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never forget it!

BTW: drink draft, maybe your tongue will be safer!!:) :fans:

Wolf
05-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Didn't know where to put this but thought it was funny

Question of the Week

Q Do you think the Reds are going to trade Griffey and Dunn? And if so, to what teams? Geoff, Dayton

A Do you mean now, or ever? Right now? Doubt it. If the teams starts winning, probably no trades. If not, well, who do you think would want a 38-year-old outfielder with bad knees making $12.5 million. Seattle? Maybe. Dunn might go at the trade deadline (if the team isn't winning and he doesn't come alive as he usually does). Cubs GM Jim Hendry loves Dunn and Houston would like to bring him home where he could also quarterback the Houston Texans.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/pro/reds/2008/05/10/ddn051108askhalweb.html

brakos82
05-12-2008, 05:30 PM
:hide:

GuerillaBlack
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Whaaaaaaaaat
theeeeeeeeee
helllll