PDA

View Full Version : nfl draft scout.com what's wrong?

badboy
04-07-2008, 01:15 PM
I can only get first five players at each position to pull up. This began last Friday. This is a very helpful site. Any suggestions. I have canceled from favorites and the re-loaded to no avail.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
04-07-2008, 01:47 PM
They do that every year. You can still pull up their top 64 list though. You have to pay for the rest of the stuff.

badboy
04-07-2008, 02:02 PM
I was afraid of that with draft looming. It was great while it lasted.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
04-07-2008, 02:26 PM
SI.com should be having their draft page up soon. Comes with scouting reports and highlight vids. Rivals.com has some good highlight clips up right now.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/viewprorank.asp?ra_key=112

badboy
04-07-2008, 02:32 PM
SI.com should be having their draft page up soon. Comes with scouting reports and highlight vids. Rivals.com has some good highlight clips up right now.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/viewprorank.asp?ra_key=112Thanks. I appreciate your efforts. I am pretty goofy this time of year (actually goofy most of time). On draft day, I have poster boards spread on floor in front of tv with mocks and Chronicle player/position evaluations etc on my sectional sofa and I usually turn telephone off not to be disturbed.

mussop
04-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Thanks. I appreciate your efforts. I am pretty goofy this time of year (actually goofy most of time). On draft day, I have poster boards spread on floor in front of tv with mocks and Chronicle player/position evaluations etc on my sectional sofa and I usually turn telephone off not to be disturbed.

You are not alone.

badboy
04-07-2008, 02:52 PM
You are not alone.
Oh, no. You too? My neighbors laugh at my living room that weekend. Most know to stay away and ignore my (loud verbalization). I've said this before but when some guy named Demeco Ryans was selected before Winston, I went nuts. I did calm some when both Spencer and Winston were selected. One thing positive to come from that weekend is I know a bit more about Ryans and why he was chosen.

swtbound07
04-07-2008, 04:00 PM
i normally have 4 running chat windows, a group of friends over, 5 seperate excel spreadsheets, 2 tv's running, and about 9 internet windows researching prospects. I have an addiction

badboy
04-07-2008, 04:06 PM
i normally have 4 running chat windows, a group of friends over, 5 seperate excel spreadsheets, 2 tv's running, and about 9 internet windows researching prospects. I have an addiction
Note to self:"There are others that have no life beside you." Guys I am so greatful for your sharing. How about a group hug? Nah. Come on draft day Get here already. And if there is no trade down or Sage for a two, it will be a short Saturday at my house.