PDA

View Full Version : Top 25 Texans plays of 2007

Yankee_In_TX
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Pretty cool :)

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/Top25Countdownof2007.asp?

DocBar
04-03-2008, 08:51 PM
There are some good plays on there, but how can they omit Andre Davis' 2 TD returns against the Jags????

nero THE zero
04-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Would have been nice if they could have made that into one video so we wouldn't have to watch that painfully long intro 25 times.

AnthonyE
04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
There are some good plays on there, but how can they omit Andre Davis' 2 TD returns against the Jags????
They still have 3 videos left to go. Only 22 vids on that page.

Would have been nice if they could have made that into one video so we wouldn't have to watch that painfully long intro 25 times.

Yeah, that's really bugging me too.

We must protect this house! :O

b0ng
04-04-2008, 12:23 PM
We must protect this house! :O

Whats more annoying, that, or "CLICK CLACK"?

I couldn't even begin to actually contemplate that.

Da_General
04-04-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll go with

"we must protect this MOUSE!" as the 2nd most annoying part.

The absolute most annoying part is that that !@#$ing website STILL doesn't work right and crashes my IE after each vid. I truly hate that website.

Joe Texan
04-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I say the Andre Davis long ball against the Teetons is the tops of the list, And who threw it, We all know.

b0ng
04-04-2008, 01:39 PM
I say the Andre Davis long ball against the Teetons is the tops of the list, And who threw it, We all know.

No way. Mario Williams making Jay Cutler or VY his ***** is going to be what tops the list.

eriadoc
04-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Without watching the videos, and just from memory, my two favorite plays from the year, one on defense and one on offense, were:

AJ's long TD from Schaub against the Chiefs. It opened up the season on a nice note, and got the fans excited about Schaub to AJ.

Ryans' sack/FF/FR/TD on VY. Mostly because it's Ryans, VY, and the Tacks.

My favorite game performance was Mario vs. the Broncos. Big time players show up on the big stage, and that's precisely what Mario did.

b0ng
04-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Ryans' sack/FF/FR/TD on VY. Mostly because it's Ryans, VY, and the Tacks.

You'll probably wished you had watched the video because it wasn't VY who was sacked, it was Kerry Collins.

infantrycak
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM

LOL--that ball was horribly underthrown. Davis had to break off his route and cut left behind the CB to get the TD and save an INT.

Definitely a top highlight for the season though.

TexansSeminole
04-04-2008, 02:58 PM
LOL--that ball was horribly underthrown. Davis had to break off his route and cut left behind the CB to get the TD and save an INT.

That doesn't matter to some people. The WR caught it, so it was a nice throw. I don't get it either.

Maddict5
04-04-2008, 03:03 PM

:gun: take it to another thread gentlemen...

it is my favourite play too... decent across the body throw and excellent fighting for the ball by AD like he did in the colts/falcs game etc

my favourite game was the denver game though

Arky
04-04-2008, 04:47 PM

You can click on the little speaker/mute button to silence the opening commercial and then click on it again when the actual vid starts. Makes it somewhat bearable ....

AnthonyE
04-04-2008, 04:47 PM
The only problem with the top play argument in this thread is that the Top 25 on the website's going in chronological order.
EDIT: You know what? I'm wrong. Sorry. I forgot the fans get to vote for the top play after the top 25 are released.

EDIT: Holy crap, listen to the crowd. http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?mm_file_id=2186&play_clip=Y

Maddict5
04-04-2008, 05:19 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?mm_file_id=2186&play_clip=Y[/url]

we love reggie!! thats a terrible 'highlight' though imo.. wasnt really a big hit and reggie had dropped it already too

anyway i have a mini-crush on brooke :heart: so i dont mind the intro.. BANG BANG BANG BANG!.. WE MUST....

AnthonyE
04-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Mario's trifecta video is up.

nero THE zero
04-04-2008, 10:41 PM
You can click on the little speaker/mute button to silence the opening commercial and then click on it again when the actual vid starts. Makes it somewhat bearable ....

It's the fact that I have to wait through 30 seconds of advertisement to watch one play that I don't like about it. Makes it not worth the wait after the first couple of times.

b0ng
04-05-2008, 12:05 AM

And pretty much that's the contest right there. I know some of you guys are just obsessed with long balls (huh huh huh), but really, for all of the vitriol that was spewed in the Texans and Texans fans direction because of Mr. Williams, it's great watching him serve it up on the field.

Maddict5
04-05-2008, 02:22 AM

i always lol when i see the second sack... after mario sacks cutler, demeco gets a block in the back and lands right on cutler and it really pisses cutler off :)

not to mention, amobi being utterly pissed at himself after the 2nd and 3rd sacks for getting so close to cutler without sacking him

disaacks3
04-05-2008, 10:53 AM
As a game, Denver was as satisfying as ANY I've ever watched as a Texans fan...just knowing we finally kicked butt on a "National" game.

Highlight wise - I can't keep from giggling everytime I see VY go FETAL on Mario's 2nd sack that game. "he slipped"?...yea right... :thisbig:

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 03:17 PM
i always lol when i see the second sack... after mario sacks cutler, demeco gets a block in the back and lands right on cutler and it really pisses cutler off :)

not to mention, amobi being utterly pissed at himself after the 2nd and 3rd sacks for getting so close to cutler without sacking him

Rofl, I always notice that too. XD