PDA

View Full Version : Football mmo rpg

Dcolbyt
04-03-2008, 07:11 PM
This is a cool game that you create a football player and build his stats.The teams are also owned by real people.You sign up then you create what position.After that you will recieve contract offers.Choose to take a contract ,and thats is as far as i got.enjoy!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3523691

Dcolbyt
04-04-2008, 12:46 AM
By the way you can buy teams too!

Errant Hothy
04-04-2008, 03:14 PM
I made a player just to give it a whirl, seems like it could be fun.

If you want to sign up please use the following link (gives me referal points):
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3851413

Errant Hothy
04-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I got my guy on a team, as a back-up, and am curious to se how the rest works out.

Dcolbyt
04-04-2008, 06:19 PM
I thinks its getting pretty popular too! hey hoth-boy did you see how you can replay the plays from the game?Its pretty cool even tho its only little dots.

Nawzer
04-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Anybody needs a wide receiver named Tyranosaurus Rex??? Leave me a msg.

Dcolbyt
04-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Try posting on the forum on the site and you should start getting some offers.

Dcolbyt
04-04-2008, 07:01 PM
BETAWhat is Goal Line Blitz?Goal Line Blitz is a web-based American Football MMORPG. We've written a custom football simulation engine to provide you with the ultimate football experience on the web.

Do you love fantasy football? Ever wished you could play with the pros? Join other football fans from around the world in building the player and team of your dreams, right here.

Player Management
Create a custom player, at any position on the football field, and assign any name you want
Train your player from the ground up to be the type of player you want
Gain experience from playing games to improve your player's abilities
Sign with teams from around the world and negotiate your contract
Create custom signature equipment
And much more!

Own a Team
Manage every aspect of a football team
Set ticket and concession prices
Improve your stadium with new seats, sections, and amenities
Sign, cut, and trade players
Set game-by-game strategy
Play to win the league championship
And much more!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3523691

Brando
04-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try when I have some time.

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try when I have some time.

Interesting indeed. I might try this as well.

Brando
04-05-2008, 06:45 PM

I used the link. Now if someone can use mine to give me some points.:)

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 07:09 PM

So did I.

I however, won't make anyone sign up. XD Unless you want to. ;)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=119484 (My profile)
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4382105 (Referral link)

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 07:11 PM
what do yall think about it now?

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 07:12 PM
what do yall think about it now?

Actually, it's really fun. But I don't get to play a game for another 15 hours.

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 07:33 PM
same with me, last game i only had 3 tackles. i have only had one game

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 07:38 PM
What's your position?

eriadoc
04-05-2008, 07:59 PM
I made a player, and I play my first game in a few hours. Of course, you start off as a newbie, so I won't start, but I should see some playing time. I put a fair amount into stamina and strength. I'm a center.

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 08:17 PM
im a free safty

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I made a player, and I play my first game in a few hours. Of course, you start off as a newbie, so I won't start, but I should see some playing time. I put a fair amount into stamina and strength. I'm a center.
I think I got lucky. I'm starting for my team and I'm a n00bie.

im a free safty
Cool. I'm a corner. :)

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
im glad you guys enjoy it! i wish i had thought of this, its a great i dea.

what lvl are you?

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
im glad you guys enjoy it! i wish i had thought of this, its a great i dea.

what lvl are you?

Level 4. You?

Hutch13
04-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I registered. Sent a bulletin about my guy. Now do I just wait for some offers or what?

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 08:38 PM
lvl 4 also, i would like to own a team, it sounds cool just you might have to deicate alot of tme to it

AnthonyE
04-05-2008, 08:45 PM
I registered. Sent a bulletin about my guy. Now do I just wait for some offers or what?

Hm, you should have leveled up before you sent out the bulletin.

To level up you click on home and by your avatar you should see "flex points", click "spend/buy/earn" and go to level up. Level 2s seem to get signed quicker than level 1s for obvious reasons.

And yeah, i would like to buy a team too. But I want to make a new profile named Jackie Moon, and create a player by the same name so I could buy the "Flint Tropics". I would also be labeled as owner/player/coach. It would be awesome. :)

Dcolbyt
04-05-2008, 09:04 PM
HaHa thats funny! i love that movie!

AnthonyE
04-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Will somone who plays this PLEASE help me out?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=37439&page=1

The topic is Barry Sanders vs. Earl Campbell and I'm the ony one defending Earl. :/

b0ng
04-06-2008, 02:37 AM
Okay guys, I've been playing this game for about a week now and I'm apart of a different forum which has purchased about 5 different teams. Right now I'm the GM of the Ottawa Bills (http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=248) in the Canada A Eastern Conference (http://goallineblitz.com/game/league.pl?league_id=8&conference_id=16).

I'm running the Defense and basically we need an MLB, a FS and a DT and you will get probably 40 - 60 snaps depending on the position you play and your stamina level.

These are for backup positions really as we have starters, but everybody gets snaps and the snaps get you experience. Right now it's a lot of level 4 D players going against level 6 and 7 O players and we're not completely destroyed. It'd be a good place and if you interested send me a PM here with your goallineblitz info. These spots could easily disappear and you guys would not be the players with priority, but hey, you could play for me, and I haven't done too bad.

Anyways yeah, there you guys go.

michaelm
04-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Great... thanks alot guys... I just stopped by texanstalk to check a few of my ongoing threads, and happened to click on this one.
Now I've just spent about two hours on the GLB site creating a player who got signed pretty quickly to a 3-2 team. My first game isn't until tomorrow, but I figure I'll be spending a ton of time over there as well as here at TT.

As I said, thanks alot...:gun: lol

Errant Hothy
04-06-2008, 04:33 PM

If I could just get 1 more person to sign up through my referal link I could level my guy up.

So c'mon there needs to be one more taker out there.
:aggressive: :wild: :thisbig: :smiliedance:

Dcolbyt
04-06-2008, 06:24 PM
we got win!2-3 how bout that

Scooter
04-06-2008, 10:54 PM
congrats dcolbyt! i just signed up yesterday, my guys' first game is in about 9 hours. it'd be great if somewhere down the line we could get a texanstalk team going.

there are a couple links already so use those guys first (hoth-boy needs 1 more), but i'll toss my referral link out there for later use. thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4494265

AnthonyE
04-07-2008, 02:29 AM
we got win!2-3 how bout that

Nice! We lost.

I did have the best stats for defensive back on my team, however. 3 tackles (one missed -_-) and 3 passes deflected. :o

Errant Hothy
04-07-2008, 10:54 AM
If I could just get 1 more person to sign up through my referal link I could level my guy up.

So c'mon there needs to be one more taker out there.
:aggressive: :wild: :thisbig: :smiliedance:

C'mon one more.

I feel like such a prima dona. I got 11 snaps in our last game, which we lost, and most of my stats are better then the starters, so I asked the owner what's up and how could I get more playing time. His answer was a blah blah blah sub tactics bit. Well see, next game is in about 21 hours. Thankfully I only signed a 1 year deal. So I'll be a FA again soon.

dtran04
04-07-2008, 11:27 AM
C'mon one more.

I feel like such a prima dona. I got 11 snaps in our last game, which we lost, and most of my stats are better then the starters, so I asked the owner what's up and how could I get more playing time. His answer was a blah blah blah sub tactics bit. Well see, next game is in about 21 hours. Thankfully I only signed a 1 year deal. So I'll be a FA again soon.

I'll do it.

Errant Hothy
04-07-2008, 11:34 AM

Link for Dtran's conveinence.

Then I'm done.

AnthonyE
04-07-2008, 09:56 PM
C'mon one more.

When did you join? I got a pretty good owner. Gives everyone an equal share of playing time mainly because were still a building team. One thing I don't like about GLB is that the contracts expire like a full season. example: If you joined a team on the 25th day of the season, the contract will expire on the 25th day of the next season if you signed a 1 year deal. :/ I would like for the contract expire on a clean date. :o

Dcolbyt
04-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Great idea about creating a texanstalk team! (memphis just lost i think my city just died AHHH). I guess its a good thing im a bama fan. sry bout that but lets look into doing the team thing. Way to go Kanasas!

Scooter
04-08-2008, 01:09 AM
i think that'd make this game a lot more fun than hooking up with random players and random owners. i made two players and ended up with a good owner it seems (in probably the lowest possible bracket) and we won our game this morning woohoo. if we got a TT team going though you'd see smallish salaries, an unselfish team, a more vocal and fun team, and input that would actually win a lot of games.

the game's still in the beta stage but after seeing the sim and the replays it seems relatively well constructed and maybe towards the end of the month i'll sink a couple bucks into it for either ownership or building a strong group of players.

vtech9
04-08-2008, 01:30 AM
If we get a Texans team going, I guess the owner could try and trade for all of us that are under contract. I think my owner would go for it if I asked him. Right now, I'm a lvl 3 FS, as a backup, I'm getting pretty good playing time. I've built my player up with training mostly. I don't have any referals, probably because I don't look for them, so it takes me a bit longer to level up. My player subs in at all of the secondary positions, and I have noticed that when my player is on the field, most of the plays go away from my side. Makes it a little harder to make tackles, but I guess they are scared of me...lol.

Scooter
04-08-2008, 01:43 AM
One thing I don't like about GLB is that the contracts expire like a full season. example: If you joined a team on the 25th day of the season, the contract will expire on the 25th day of the next season if you signed a 1 year deal. :/ I would like for the contract expire on a clean date. :o

something i completely agree with and bugged me from the first moment. i just made a post in the suggestions forum about it, but i'm probably not at my most eloquent so any support there or better wording would be great.

Scooter
04-08-2008, 01:55 AM
If we get a Texans team going, I guess the owner could try and trade for all of us that are under contract. I think my owner would go for it if I asked him. Right now, I'm a lvl 3 FS, as a backup, I'm getting pretty good playing time. I've built my player up with training mostly. I don't have any referals, probably because I don't look for them, so it takes me a bit longer to level up. My player subs in at all of the secondary positions, and I have noticed that when my player is on the field, most of the plays go away from my side. Makes it a little harder to make tackles, but I guess they are scared of me...lol.

i'll get in talks with my owner about it. if i believe the game will last and we have the support for it, it wouldnt bother me to try and buy a team. maybe a little premature for a slow internet based game in beta stage but with as fast as it's progressed it could be a lot of fun. maybe one of us gets lucky and we can be the flint tropics and AE can be the GM lol.

Errant Hothy
04-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I think if we could get a TT.com team going that would be great. The offical MB already has one with nearly a full "human" roster.

We played last night, and I finally got a decent amount of playing time. And I was the 2nd leading tackler on my time with 6, 2 from coverage units and the rest from my FS spot. The "starter" had had something like 4 tackles while still playing more. In 2 games the starter has 8 tackles, and in 1 game I've got 6. I'm pretty sure my owner thinks I'm an ass, but he that's ok. I want playing time and I want the starting gig. Oh, and we still lost.

Thanks to all those who signed up through the referal link, once Hutch13 gets active, it'll be enough for me to lvl my guy up.

dtran04
04-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Looks like its pretty hard to get on a team. I guess I'll have to wait 10 days so I can level up.

Errant Hothy
04-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Looks like its pretty hard to get on a team. I guess I'll have to wait 10 days so I can level up.

I sugest using the "Teams looking for Players" sub-forum. Just hang around till somebody posts a need that matches your spot and reply.

Polo
04-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Haven't had my first game yet...7 hrs to go....

My boy is gonna ball out...

Polo
04-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Anyone play for the New Jersey Knuckle heads ? or USA Exiles ?

Errant Hothy
04-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Anyone play for the New Jersey Knuckle heads ? or USA Exiles ?

Nope, I'm with one of the SouthEast Asia teams...for now.

Hardcore Texan
04-08-2008, 02:01 PM
This looks like a lot of fun. As soon as I get more time I am going to sign up. Probably tonight.

How can we get a TexanTalk team going, that would be sweet.

AnthonyE
04-08-2008, 04:15 PM
This looks like a lot of fun. As soon as I get more time I am going to sign up. Probably tonight.

How can we get a TexanTalk team going, that would be sweet.

:o yeah, it would. :)

We had a game today, but my team sucks so we lost.

I also had a crappy game. 3 tackles 1 pass deflected. :/ I never got to see the ball thrown my way because they were picking on a CPU CB opposite me. :/

Hardcore Texan
04-08-2008, 06:50 PM

I got you bro, I signed up under your link. How do you make sure you got the points?

BTW, what does MMO mean?

Hardcore Texan
04-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Any newcomers? Please give me a referral by signing up through this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

Hardcore Texan
04-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Is it just me or is GLB very slow?

scourge
04-09-2008, 01:46 PM
BTW, what does MMO mean?

Massive Multiplayer Online

Scooter
04-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Nope, I'm with one of the SouthEast Asia teams...for now.

which team? i've got a couple of players on the singapore flames right now. 2-0 in my first two games (woohoo) but my stats are pretty poor.

my owner said they might be releasing new teams sometime soon so keep an eye on the announcements and we'd have to be quick. also some owners might be looking to sell their teams but be careful, there might be a reason they're selling.

if we've got new guys that are having trouble finding a team just give me a holler and i'll see if i cant get you on my team.

AnthonyE
04-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Is it just me or is GLB very slow?

Yeah, it seems to be always like that.

But last night it was uberfast. Like click and the page was done. o_O

Scooter
04-11-2008, 06:20 AM
i was made defensive coordinator for the last game (held them to 3 points!) but i'm going to be a hero or goat in 2 hours agaisnt a team better than ours. it's a slow internet game but you cant get this type of anticipation in madden.

that's where a texans team would make it more fun. there's a group involvement instead of just hoping your player has decent stats every other day.

hoth-boy, you mentioned an official board team that's mostly human ... are their players only from the board or did they have to recruit from the outside also? if they're a core group that's also looking outside, that might be a good opportunity for us to pair up.

Austrian
04-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Lol, I'm stuck on a team without a concept, neither offensively nor defensively. Our owner didn't log in for 10 days. Still we managed to win our last two games. I'm just our nickleback, but I still manage to lead our team with passes defensed.

Scooter
04-11-2008, 09:25 AM
wholly off topic, but where is that soccerball from austrian? that's my favorite design so far and looks like a very good style for curls and knuckleballs. scoot want!

we lost badly this morning ... offense wholly to blame (we lost 0-17) though i have a little work to do guessing against their guesses. we need humans in the 3rd and 4th string (or higher levels to push our newbies - including my guys - further down the depth chart) pretty badly as our CPU guys got lit up despite being decent levels.

austrian if you, or anyone else reading this for that matter, needs a team please give me a holler. i've got a great coach that would love to add players. i've already spoken to him about it, when we're ready to setup our own team he's more than willing to help us out.

Errant Hothy
04-11-2008, 09:31 AM
i was made defensive coordinator for the last game (held them to 3 points!) but i'm going to be a hero or goat in 2 hours agaisnt a team better than ours. it's a slow internet game but you cant get this type of anticipation in madden.

that's where a texans team would make it more fun. there's a group involvement instead of just hoping your player has decent stats every other day.

hoth-boy, you mentioned an official board team that's mostly human ... are their players only from the board or did they have to recruit from the outside also? if they're a core group that's also looking outside, that might be a good opportunity for us to pair up.

It's mainly a core group on the offical message board. I know they are still looking for a few spots. contact psychonaut, he's the owner.

Austrian
04-11-2008, 09:54 AM
wholly off topic, but where is that soccerball from austrian? that's my favorite design so far and looks like a very good style for curls and knuckleballs. scoot want!

we lost badly this morning ... offense wholly to blame (we lost 0-17) though i have a little work to do guessing against their guesses. we need humans in the 3rd and 4th string (or higher levels to push our newbies - including my guys - further down the depth chart) pretty badly as our CPU guys got lit up despite being decent levels.

austrian if you, or anyone else reading this for that matter, needs a team please give me a holler. i've got a great coach that would love to add players. i've already spoken to him about it, when we're ready to setup our own team he's more than willing to help us out.

That ball's called Europass. It's the official tournament ball of the UEFA Euro 2008 european soccer championship in Austria and Switzerland which starts in June.

And yes, I'd like to be on a new team. It would be a pleasure to play for you or your owner. I'm a beginner though, as I said, right now I'm just a nickelback on level 4.

Scooter
04-11-2008, 10:54 AM
"Hey Scoot,

Good to hear from you. I have posted it to our team forum and most everyone has voiced an opinion so here is my decision. I think it's a great idea to get the two boards together on a common goal of conquering Europe together in the name of the great Republic of Texas of the United States of America! A few guys had some concerns but I think everything will be fine. Just know that your guys will come in to be backups and depth to the original starters on the team. This doesn't mean they won't play, because I assure you they will get good playing time and xp points every game as having good human quality depth will allow me to set our automatic sub for stamina at a descent percentage. Send me the exact names of your guys so I can send them contract offers, make sure each guy is a minimum of level 4 before I offer them a contract, have a pic uploaded, and have their settings where other team member can view their guys attributes. If they can level up to atleast a level 4 and join the team by the end of the night will be perfect as they will be able to level up another 3 levels at the beginning of next season as well which will give us one hell of a solid team to contend with next season. Hope to hear from you soon...I think you and your guys will be valuable assets to the team. Go Texans!

Shane (Psychonaut)"

they might be a little hardcore, as i for one cant see myself spending money on this game in the near future and there's no telling how long this game will last. that's an option available for us though so i wanted to throw it out there.

AnthonyE
04-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Teams are expected to be released after the playoffs, and before the season. So TT.com expects to get a team, we better be ready. People are going to go after them like piranhas after a chunk of meat.

Maybe we should designate someone to be ready to buy the team? When they get released?

Errant Hothy
04-13-2008, 12:33 PM
The team run from the offical board is still in of backups at a few key positions. There primary request is that the back-ups be atleast lvl 4. Postions needed are:
2 WR's
2 DE's
2 OT's
1 QB
1 LB
1 MLB

There a good bunch of guys, and the team is in the playoffs this year. Playing time for back-ups seems to be average.

Just passing along a message.

Scooter
04-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Maybe we should designate someone to be ready to buy the team? When they get released?

we need to get a head count to see who all wants to be on the team and who has the time to be potential owners. we'd probably need atleast 5-10 guys to get the desired effect.

i'd definitely have 2 players to join (LB, CB). it's going to be tough for me to get online in this next week or so (which might make it hard to pounce when they're released), but after that i'd have plenty of time i think. my biggest trouble is spare change for it, vegas has a way of leaving you broke lol.

eriadoc
04-14-2008, 04:23 PM
My team won its first playoff game yesterday, and I got 3 pancakes, which is pretty good.

AnthonyE
04-14-2008, 05:17 PM
we need to get a head count to see who all wants to be on the team and who has the time to be potential owners. we'd probably need atleast 5-10 guys to get the desired effect.

i'd definitely have 2 players to join (LB, CB). it's going to be tough for me to get online in this next week or so (which might make it hard to pounce when they're released), but after that i'd have plenty of time i think. my biggest trouble is spare change for it, vegas has a way of leaving you broke lol.

I have a level 6 CB (will boost when the season starts to lvl 9).

I usually am on the site a good 4 hours a day, but hm. I don't really have much money on me to actually buy a team. I can certainly try if someone doesn't volunteers for it or something. :P

:P This might be kind of hard.

My contract doesn't end until Day 25 of the 2nd season, and my owners been pretty good to us, I'd hate to leave him, y'know? But meh. :P I don't know the guy personally, so rofl.

My team won its first playoff game yesterday, and I got 3 pancakes, which is pretty good.

Congrats. :) My team didn't even make the playoffs. XD

eriadoc
04-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Well, my team is now in the final four in the South American A conference, which gives us a berth in AA next year. Our game is tonight.

Brandon420tx
04-16-2008, 12:45 PM
I just made a player named Eatyo Lunch, a FS level 2 with 21 speed, 14 catching, 11 tackling, and 2 points in the First Step, Change Direction, and Swat Ball abilities, 1 point in Super Vision special ability, 2 points in Wrap up tackler, and 1 point in Diving Tackle special abilities,
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=166269

And a Fullback named Smelly Block, level 2 with 11speed, 24 strength and blocking with 2 points in the lead block special ability.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=166377

W00t, I've been recruited.

Brandon420tx
04-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Already getting signed after the playoffs...

eriadoc
04-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Well, we won, so our next game is the championship. By being in the championship game, our team moves up to AA next year. I am smashing heads every game!

AnthonyE
04-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Well, we won, so our next game is the championship. By being in the championship game, our team moves up to AA next year. I am smashing heads every game!

Wow congrats. Is your game today?

Oh, btw. New teams are going to be released VERY soon. :o

What's everyone's plan?

Brandon420tx
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Wow congrats. Is your game today?

Oh, btw. New teams are going to be released VERY soon. :o

What's everyone's plan?

Well, if everything works out, I'll be the defensive co-ordinator of one of the teams. My FB and TE will be level 7 and starting, and my FS will either be at level 4 back up, or level 7 starter depending on who we sign. We've already got the list of people we'll be offering contracts to. Can't wait :wild:

eriadoc
04-21-2008, 05:37 PM
We lost the championship 20-10 against a Run-n-Shoot team that had been scoring in the high 30s to high 40s per game. By making it to the championship game, both teams move up to the next division.

I started a DE yesterday and am going to boost him to L7 once the new season starts.

If someone here is going to run a team, I'll create a new player to support that.

AnthonyE
04-21-2008, 06:15 PM
We lost the championship 20-10 against a Run-n-Shoot team that had been scoring in the high 30s to high 40s per game. By making it to the championship game, both teams move up to the next division.

I started a DE yesterday and am going to boost him to L7 once the new season starts.

If someone here is going to run a team, I'll create a new player to support that.

I wanted to do that, but I didn't have any money to create the player then boost. :(

Wanted to make a RB. :P

Brandon420tx
04-21-2008, 08:22 PM

I don't think you can boost with FP after the 20th... you might be too late.
Edit: - It is now off-season for 2-3 days. Roster moves are unlocked. Training, XP, and salaries will not be processed during off-season. All boosts and referrals still count for season 1 until season 2 officially starts with day 1 -- Bort

The team I'm the D. Co of might be in the market for a Starting DE. This is of course if the guy can buy the team tomorrow. DE is going to be hard to do because of the system I want to impliment. Our offense is pretty well set. I'll ask him what other starters we need for D.
Edit: Actually, out of all the DT's he's shown me so far, I haven't liked any of them for the NT position.

Positions we need a starter for:
WR
NT

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=167858

These are my guys, They'll be boosted to level 7 at the start of the season.

Hardcore Texan
04-21-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't think you can boost with FP after the 20th... you might be too late.
Edit: - It is now off-season for 2-3 days. Roster moves are unlocked. Training, XP, and salaries will not be processed during off-season. All boosts and referrals still count for season 1 until season 2 officially starts with day 1 -- Bort

The team I'm the D. Co might be in the market for a Starting DE. This is of course if the guy can buy the team tomorrow. DE is going to be hard to do because of the system I want to impliment. Our offense is pretty well set. I'll ask him what other starters we need for D.
Edit: Actually, out of all the DT's he's shown me so far, I haven't liked any of them for the NT position.

Positions we need starters for:
WR
NT

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=167858

These are my guys, They'll be boosted to level 7 at the start of the season.

Nice!

Here's my guy:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=134473

Brandon420tx
04-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Dang, thats a nice TE.

AnthonyE
04-22-2008, 03:17 AM
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=119484 My guy.

At the start of the season he will be boosted to level 9. :) 15 skill points will be divided as follows: 5 to speed, 3 to agility, 1 to catching, 1 to jumping, and the last 5 will be spent on special abilities.

Oh, btw. We can buy teams tomorrow evening.

Brandon420tx
04-22-2008, 03:27 AM
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=119484 My guy.

At the start of the season he will be boosted to level 9. :) 15 skill points will be divided as follows: 5 to speed, 3 to agility, 1 to catching, 1 to jumping, and the last 5 will be spent on special abilities.

Oh, btw. We can buy teams tomorrow evening.

Can't see his stats, all 3 of my guys are already promised to another if he can get a team tomorrow, but if he can't They'll all be level 7 at the start of the season :D

AnthonyE
04-22-2008, 03:29 AM
Can't see his stats, all 3 of my guys are already promised to another if he can get a team tomorrow, but if he can't They'll all be level 7 at the start of the season :D

Sorry fixed.

Brandon420tx
04-22-2008, 03:32 AM
If you get some custom equipment you'll get +6 stats and a full +1 to a whole special ability tree.

Edit: You probably already know that :p

San Antonio Texan
04-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.

San Antonio Texan
04-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I bought a team if anyone is intrested. I would like someone run it if we don't already have another team purchased.

AnthonyE
04-22-2008, 10:34 PM
I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.

Yeah. We can buy one now in USA BBB #4. I personally wouldn't mind owning the Houston Cheetahs. lol.

I don't have the money to though. That and I screwed up by not making a player and boosting, so right now I have 1 player that's stuck on a team until day 25. :P

1000 FP to buy a team.

Brandon420tx
04-22-2008, 10:57 PM
I bought a team if anyone is intrested. I would like someone run it if we don't already have another team purchased.

If the guy I promised to sign with doesn't buy a team, I'll come here first.

Nvm, He just bought one.

AnthonyE
04-23-2008, 12:30 AM

Oh, we must have posted at the same time because I didn't see this post.

If I make a new player I'll join your team.

And if my current team isn't on a playoff run by day 25 I'll join your team. :)

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 12:39 AM
So is this going to be the Texanstalk team? I'll create a player for it, if so.

Brandon420tx
04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
So is this going to be the Texanstalk team? I'll create a player for it, if so.

Definately me too.

AnthonyE
04-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Well, hell. So will I then. lol

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 12:54 AM
I mean, I am sitting at the Create Player screen. I need to know what position to create and who to send a PM to. Who's running this show?

Brandon420tx
04-23-2008, 12:56 AM
San Antonio Texan bought a team.

TexansMVP
04-23-2008, 12:58 AM
I made a player the other day too if you guys want to recruit me.

Ronn Mexico - DE.

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 01:00 AM
I was thinking I'd give a skill position player a shot, since I have the points to boost one and buy custom equipment and such. Those positions cost so much more in points, but what the hell.

Brandon420tx
04-23-2008, 01:13 AM
I was considering making a possesion WR. But I'll make anything I guess.

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Well, I guess I'm logging out for the night. I'll check again in the AM.

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 10:57 AM
The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!

I am up for creating a player, I will go create one and post the link here, so I can get an offer and get signed. At the moment I don't have enough spare time to take on an additional role.

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I just created a CB named Max Attack.

Please send me an offer:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=232419

I will get this guy equipment, training, and boosted ASAP.

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 12:04 PM
I have already equipped my guy and have him up to Level 3, ready to be signed to the Houston Toros! I am specializing in speed and agility with return ability.

:texflag:

:texflag:

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Signed!

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
just signed a lvl 3 qb and hardcores cb

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Any newcomers that want to sign up for the Texanstalk team better known as the Houston Toros please do. We need active members/participants.

I would much appreciate anyone that will use my referral link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I think as new players sign on, we can try to get everyone one referral. If someone uses mine, the next person to join should use the person who gave me the referral, and so on. That way everybody gets at least one referral and free flex points.

Edit** We need a lot of players at almost every position.

swtbound07
04-23-2008, 01:06 PM
I am a level 2 freesafety...sign me up!

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Yo, SA Texan, SWT just created a FS.

Please send him an offer:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=233187

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 01:11 PM
I am a level 2 freesafety...sign me up!

You did a good job putting stamina into your guy, that is very key.

Brandon420tx
04-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll make a level 1 guard named Mark Brisiel. I'll use any bonus flex points we get from now on for his boosts :p

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 01:30 PM
I'll make a level 1 guard named Mark Brisiel. I'll use any bonus flex points we get from now on for his boosts :p

Please do and then post your player's link back here so SA Texan can send you an offer.

Brandon420tx
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=233585

Set stats to team can see.

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 02:36 PM
We really need some lvl 3 to 4 WR's

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Also HArdcore is taking a shot at OC , he has the ability to get you on the team as well.

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm creating a RB right now. Do we want a power back or speed back?

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm creating a RB right now. Do we want a power back or speed back?

I would like to have one of each. Currently we have a Level 1 CPU player, so we need at least 2 more HB's.

I think we should have a home run hitter type, with blazing speed some power. And one with a lot power and agility. The ole lighting and thunder combo.

Or just make him like Adrian Peterson...... :)

dtran04
04-23-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm a Lvl 3 (almost 4) WR that's buried in the depth chart right now. If you want to attempt a trade, go for it. I would love to play w/ people on this board.

Stevie Franchise
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=128044

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm a Lvl 3 (almost 4) WR that's buried in the depth chart right now. If you want to attempt a trade, go for it. I would love to play w/ people on this board.

Stevie Franchise
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=128044

We need to try and trade for you!!! Let me see what we can do. Although we don't have much to offer at this point.

Can you create another guy?

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 03:23 PM
I would like to have one of each. Currently we have a Level 1 CPU player, so we need at least 2 more HB's.

I think we should have a home run hitter type, with blazing speed some power. And one with a lot power and agility. The ole lighting and thunder combo.

Or just make him like Adrian Peterson...... :)

OK, I created a Fullback (http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=234710) and a Halfback (http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=234748). Sending you a PM on the GLB site.

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
OK, I created a Fullback (http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=234710) and a Halfback (http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=234748). Sending you a PM on the GLB site.

Done, offers sent.

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM

Try to boost them if you can. Thanks

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Alright, I bought equipment for both guys, to include custom equipment. I have a 29 speed on the halfback, and the fullback is balanced between STR, STA, and BLK. I'll boost both guys to L4 once they let us.

For anyone who is new and/or doesn't already know, it's probably best to focus on two skills to start with. Once a skill gets to a certain point, your return on training is pretty slim. It's better to spend level-up points on your main couple stats and then train nightly in the secondary attributes, as you get more bang for your buck, so to speak.

eriadoc
04-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Oooohhhh .... they let me boost both players right away, prior to season 2 starting. That means I can boost to L7 right when they flip the switch tomorrow or the next day.

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Oooohhhh .... they let me boost both players right away, prior to season 2 starting. That means I can boost to L7 right when they flip the switch tomorrow or the next day.

Yeah I boosted right away, after creating a player today, he is already a level 3

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
EVERYONE**

Don't forget to buy equipment and then "equip" it.

Polo
04-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I had a lvl 3 SS, that would have been perfect for the TT team...

I just signed with someone else :(

San Antonio Texan
04-23-2008, 05:42 PM
send the team owner a PM to be released, if he does we will pick you up!

dtran04
04-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Says I got traded to the San Marcos Rivermen.

Polo
04-23-2008, 05:49 PM
I do have a lvl 2 HB if you're interested

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=127039

Here's my safety:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=127012&playoffs=0

Gotta work on both their stamina...

Hardcore Texan
04-23-2008, 06:08 PM
I do have a lvl 2 HB if you're interested

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=127039

Here's my safety:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=127012&playoffs=0

Gotta work on both their stamina...

I sent your HB an offer, tried to with you SS is on another team.

We need an SS, OL, TE, WR, LB, and DL.

We have a lot of offers floating, so if you want it in, now's the time.

Dcolbyt
04-23-2008, 11:44 PM
i havnt read up on the tt team but as soon as my contract is over i wanna sign, i have a lvl 7 fs ,(soon to be lvl 10) . who is starting the team i would like to message them?

AnthonyE
04-23-2008, 11:47 PM
i havnt read up on the tt team but as soon as my contract is over i wanna sign, i have a lvl 7 fs ,(soon to be lvl 10) . who is starting the team i would like to message them?

Same with my case. I'm a level 6 (soon to be 9) CB and as soon as my contract's over I would like to sign with a TT team.

I still don't have money to make a player but I should tomorrow. I'm thinking about making either a WR or a DE.

Dcolbyt
04-23-2008, 11:50 PM
My user name is dc0lbyt (the 0 is a zero)

Dcolbyt
04-23-2008, 11:52 PM
We could make a solid defense!!

swtbound07
04-23-2008, 11:53 PM
We could make a solid defense!!

damn...i already created a fs for the team and got signed...if you come over, i fear my playing time is over.

Dcolbyt
04-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Reddcow is the guy i just found he owns the houston toros?

Dcolbyt
04-24-2008, 12:01 AM
damn...i already created a fs for the team and got signed...if you come over, i fear my playing time is over.

I guess i can make a new player? i dont mind, what do u think?

swtbound07
04-24-2008, 12:05 AM

would be awesome for me...i don't have the flex to create anybody else

Dcolbyt
04-24-2008, 12:12 AM
what pos would be needed?

swtbound07
04-24-2008, 12:28 AM
off the top of my head, i know he needs a tight end, an ot, and maybe a dt? can't swear it tho..so don't quote me

Brandon420tx
04-24-2008, 01:42 AM
nvm

Polo
04-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Officially a Houston Toro.

Hardcore Texan
04-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Reddcow is the username on GLB, here he is San Antonio Texan, but I am the OC and he gave me the ability to sign people, so just let him or me know.

Same with my case. I'm a level 6 (soon to be 9) CB and as soon as my contract's over I would like to sign with a TT team.

I still don't have money to make a player but I should tomorrow. I'm thinking about making either a WR or a DE.

We would love to have you, I have a CB on the team as well, we need the help.

Don't worry, we have zero depth at safety, besides CPU players, as soon as you get playing time you can level up at a good clip. Plus there should be enough playing time for all. We all need the experience for our guys.

what pos would be needed?

We REALLY need an OT and a TE. With boosting and leveling up a lot of improvements are immediate. There will be plenty of playing time for everybody.

On offense we also need WR and OG and a back up QB.

On defense we REALLY need DT, DE, LB, SS. And depth is needed at those positions and CB.

Officially a Houston Toro.

Thanks for accepting the offer!

I started a thread just for the texanstalk team located here:

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=901237#post901237

Scooter
04-24-2008, 03:56 PM
i'm going to make a tightend as soon as i can think of a name - i should be able to boost him atleast to 4 for the season. anybody have a better name than daniel owens?

i decided to sign the other guys on with psychonaut's texans team (so i'll see you anthonyE sometime this season) for the next two seasons so they're pretty much locked away. i'm going to try to build a big receiving tight end for our TT team.

Big Poundcake
04-24-2008, 10:53 PM
I am the owner of the Houston Bulls

My username is Big Poundcake.

I need help at LB.

I also could use backups at FS,OG and OT.http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1728020

TK_Gamer
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I created a level 4 (boosted and equipped) RB named Barry Saunders that could use a job. would love to be a part of the team. heres the player link http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=313169

Hardcore Texan
05-01-2008, 03:55 PM
I created a level 4 (boosted and equipped) RB named Barry Saunders that could use a job. would love to be a part of the team. heres the player link http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=313169

We already have 3 RB's, not sure if a 4th string guy would see the field much, we could give it a shot and see. We would like to find a place for you if possible.

Check out this thread:

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=910902#post910902

treygar
05-19-2008, 12:51 PM
this is the coolest thing I found out about it on another sports site but yeah, if you are new give ME referral points here -

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12742166

I'm an OG.

headsplint
07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Hey I just got a new lvl. 13 capped team, The South Texas Death Squad, and I need some players! I am looking for a lvl 10-13 Free Safety, Linebacker, Defensive Tackle, and 2 Wide Receivers. I alsow need guys lower than that to fill out the depth chart in almost all positions. If anyone is interested here is the link to my team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

Just pm me and we will work something out. If you have lower level guys in the d-leagues and you would rather have them on a human owned team just hit me up!

I have been on Goal Line Blitz since season 1 and have been a GM of the Houston Gamblers since season 2. I just got my own team and am building it from the ground up and would love to do so with other Texan fans on board.

vtech9
08-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Hey I just got a new lvl. 13 capped team, The South Texas Death Squad, and I need some players! I am looking for a lvl 10-13 Free Safety, Linebacker, Defensive Tackle, and 2 Wide Receivers. I alsow need guys lower than that to fill out the depth chart in almost all positions. If anyone is interested here is the link to my team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

Just pm me and we will work something out. If you have lower level guys in the d-leagues and you would rather have them on a human owned team just hit me up!

I have been on Goal Line Blitz since season 1 and have been a GM of the Houston Gamblers since season 2. I just got my own team and am building it from the ground up and would love to do so with other Texan fans on board.

If you decide you want to leave the Gamblers, the TEXANS will take all three of your players.