PDA

View Full Version : Milford Brown sighting!

Goldensilence
03-30-2008, 05:24 PM
http://www.panthers.com/home/

Panthers sign G Brown

The Panthers have signed unrestricted free agent guard Milford Brown from the St. Louis Rams. Brown has played in 48 games with 43 starts in six seasons with Houston, Arizona and St. Louis. Signed as a free agent by St. Louis during training camp in 2007, he started a career-high 15 games for the Rams last year, making nine starts at left guard, four at right tackle and two at right guard.

Also signed G Fonoti

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=31232

The Carolina Panthers have signed guard Toniu Fonoti, the team announced Wednesday. Fonoti, 26, has played in 40 games with 33 starts in five seasons with San Diego, Minnesota and Miami. He was signed by Atlanta last offseason but was released during training camp.

Selected in the second round (39th overall) from Nebraska by San Diego in 2002, Fonoti (6-4, 350 pounds) played in 15 games with 14 starts and earned all-rookie honors from Football Digest. He spent the 2003 season on injured reserve with a foot injury but returned the next year to start 16 games, garnering first-team All-Pro honors from SportsIllustrated.com and being named to USA Today's All-Joe Team.

Fonoti split the 2005 campaign between San Diego and Minnesota. He started the first two games for the Chargers before being traded to the Vikings, where he started one game prior to being placed on injured reserve with a groin injury. In 2006, Fonoti appeared in six games for Miami after being released by Tampa Bay in the final roster cutdown.

Trap_Star
03-30-2008, 06:06 PM
championship!

gary
03-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Milford had a birthday for me at his house when he was a Texan. His cousin was an Arena football player and a good friend of mine. Actually FILO DOC introduced me to the Arena football player and that's how I met Milford. The Arena football player,John calls me every week.
Milford should help out the O line.:texflag: