PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Jackson?

camron1269
03-27-2008, 08:15 PM
How about signing DJax to a 2 or 3 year deal? He's 30 years old, was great in Seattle but sucked in SF. I think that mostly has to do with his QB. It shouldnt be too expensive considering he just got cut. I know everybody likes our WR and that is supposed to be a strong point of the team, but Andre and DJax is insane with Davis Jones and Walter behind them. What do you think? is there any chance?

Trap_Star
03-27-2008, 08:27 PM
no! 9ers needed playmakers at WR and they let him go.

Blazing Arrow
03-27-2008, 09:20 PM
no! 9ers needed playmakers at WR and they let him go.

The 9ers had 12 QB rotate through that system last season. Not really the best situation if you are a WR ...

Kaiser Toro
03-27-2008, 09:28 PM
I read the title of this thread, Darrell Jackson?, in the voice of Eddie Murphy potraying Jesse Jackson saying "Harold Washington? Maaan expletive Harold Washington!"

Trap_Star
03-27-2008, 09:30 PM
The 9ers had 12 QB rotate through that system last season. Not really the best situation if you are a WR ...

the guy could'nt catch a football if you handed it to him. don't take it from me, 9er fans could'nt wait to get rid of his butt.

b0ng
03-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Yep, Shaun Hill, Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer should count as 12 peeps. Way to go Blazing Arrow you've done it again :elle:

adam
03-31-2008, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't be opposed should he come cheap. His failure in San Francisco was largely a result of ineptitude at the QB position. That said, WR is arguably our best position and I would be strongly opposed to spending a large amount of cap space on it given all of our current issues.

03-31-2008, 06:43 PM
no no no... his hands are garbage, he's old... no thanks. i don't even think he'd make the team, honestly (ala mccardell)

Goldensilence
03-31-2008, 11:01 PM
I wouldn't be opposed should he come cheap. His failure in San Francisco was largely a result of ineptitude at the QB position. That said, WR is arguably our best position and I would be strongly opposed to spending a large amount of cap space on it given all of our current issues.

Agree. We're at least 3 deep at WR and I'd rather use that cap space at a better position.

Hervoyel
03-31-2008, 11:21 PM
Yep, Shaun Hill, Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer should count as 12 peeps. Way to go Blazing Arrow you've done it again :elle:

It's like he sees the NFL through some sort of reality distortion field.