PDA

View Full Version : Texans - Path to the Draft

YellerLotYeller
03-24-2008, 05:20 PM
"Path to the Draft" featuring the Texans starts at 5:30 pm on the NFL Network. It will be replaying at 10:00 pm tonight if you miss the first one.

:texflag:

Brandon420tx
03-24-2008, 05:24 PM
No NFL network here. Please leave details for my unfortunate soul!

AnthonyE
03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow, I stopped kicking my stepdad's ass in madden just in time. :)

McClain's on now.

infantrycak
03-24-2008, 05:51 PM
McClain's on now.

Yeah, pulling his normal I know things with a certainty shtick

YellerLotYeller
03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Same ole same ole.....

McClain said a lot of things we alredy know. Our needs are CB, LT, RB, DE. First round should be LT with the Texans looking hard at Vanderbilt's Chris Williams. He talked about Gibbs taking over the running game and if nothing changed in personnel, it will still be better with Gibbs in charge. 3rd round will most likely be a CB(best available at the position). If Texans go CB in the 1st round then it will be an LT in the 3rd, and is possible since it is a deep OL draft. They talked about the QB Quinn pickup. Along with the possibilities of trading for a 2nd round for Sage but McClain said it would be a mistake. That's about it...oh yea McClain is a turd.

Wolf
03-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I was suprised anna megan wasn't in the picture :devilpig:

Yankee_In_TX
03-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Darn it, no cable until Wednesday.

Wolf
03-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Same ole same ole.....

McClain said a lot of things we alredy know. Our needs are CB, LT, RB, DE. First round should be LT with the Texans looking hard at Vanderbilt's Chris Williams. He talked about Gibbs taking over the running game and if nothing changed in personnel, it will still be better with Gibbs in charge. 3rd round will most likely be a CB(best available at the position). If Texans go CB in the 1st round then it will be an LT in the 3rd, and is possible since it is a deep OL draft. They talked about the QB Quinn pickup. Along with the possibilities of trading for a 2nd round for Sage but McClain said it would be a mistake. That's about it...oh yea McClain is a turd.

don't worry Yankee, this summed it up pretty much without hearing MCClain stumble through stuff

I need to write to NFL.com :texans chick: does a lot better job with Texans analysis :cowboy1:

alphajoker
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM

They only filmed him from waste high...that's why you couldn't see her.:piano:

sakebomb
03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
They only filmed him from waste high...that's why you couldn't see her.:piano:

Great. Absolutely great.

sakebomb
03-24-2008, 07:51 PM
On a different note...........why are they showing that damn Oilers/bills game? I can't handle it. Can we all break into the NFL Films vault and burn that damn footage.

Kaiser Toro
03-24-2008, 08:03 PM
That's about it...oh yea McClain is a turd.

Dude...you're so right. A smiley giving a thumbs up would be perfect right here. Think about it, maybe a USA bandana on his oversized smiley forehead?

TEXANS84
03-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Boring.

I wouldn't have stayed up if I knew McClain was on.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Hardcore Texan
03-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Same ole same ole.....

Yep, you nailed it. But I agree with McClain the LT/CB in the 1st/3rd scenario.

TexanAddict
03-25-2008, 11:13 AM
The video for those that may not have seen it:

Link (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807620c2)

El Tejano
03-25-2008, 11:16 AM
This was supposed to be on lastnight at 5:30 for The Texans. I just missed it when it was on so I was wondering if anyone caught any of it.

b0ng
03-25-2008, 11:20 AM
EDIT: Now that the thread is moved, I am linking to this exact page. delete.

BigBull17
03-25-2008, 11:25 AM
I love McClain, he is so informative...:gun: God, I ran into three people on the sidewalk on my way into work who know more than this guy about football.

The Pencil Neck
03-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I love McClain, he is so informative...:gun: God, I ran into three people on the sidewalk on my way into work who know more than this guy about football.

So, you went in early and only ran into 3 people on your way to work today?

threetoedpete
03-28-2008, 05:05 PM

He was sitting on her. Going to take a come-a- long to pull her nose outta there. a vacuumn is a powerfull thing.

YellerLotYeller
03-30-2008, 02:32 AM
He was sitting on her. Going to take a come-a- long to pull her nose outta there. a vacuumn is a powerfull thing.

Nice.....:specnatz: