PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs Colts

beerlover
03-23-2008, 11:46 AM
On NFL NETWORK today @ NOON :fans:

TexansLucky13
03-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Is it the good one or the eleven bad ones?

brakos82
03-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Week 3 this year.

Scooter
03-23-2008, 12:18 PM
the worst one ... did we get a final number on how many injuries we had in that game?

False Start
03-23-2008, 12:21 PM
It figures , we finally get a game on NFLN , and its a loss . :mad:

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 12:21 PM
oooohh....cant wait to relive that one.:gun:

ccdude730
03-23-2008, 12:24 PM
that would be the one where boulware couldnt find clark to save him, j jones got hurt, and - oh yeah, we lost

ill watch the spurs game instead

brakos82
03-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Don't worry- there's more coming soon...:gun:

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Well at least the kickoff will be good good.

brakos82
03-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Well at least the kickoff will be good good.
So you'll watch it until about 12:10?

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 12:31 PM
So you'll watch it until about 12:10?

12:15

beerlover
03-23-2008, 12:48 PM
with Easter & all the thing slipped my mind til a few minutes ago. wouldn't mind inviting people over for some homebrew & barbeque if I had planned it out better :thinking:

I realize the outcome, but its still the Texans on the Network. just something to get y'all by until next season :texflag:

DiehardChris
03-23-2008, 12:51 PM
that would be the one where boulware couldnt find clark to save him, j jones got hurt, and - oh yeah, we lost

ill watch the spurs game instead

We lost McKinney in that game too... and that was the first game without AJ. How did we even keep it as close as we did?

Happy Easter. I hope the Spurs lose by 40. :bat:

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 01:20 PM
We're up 10-7....I'm done.

AnthonyE
03-23-2008, 01:25 PM
It figures , we finally get a game on NFLN , and its a loss . :mad:

The other two that were on NFLN were the Titans loss (The Comeback) and I think the only win is the Dolphins (The Golden Boot) game.

ccdude730
03-23-2008, 02:13 PM
We lost McKinney in that game too... and that was the first game without AJ. How did we even keep it as close as we did?

Happy Easter. I hope the Spurs lose by 40. :bat:

we also lost green and killings. it was a horrible game for houston and i dont even get why its on replay

well we are shooting piss poor and only down 4 at the half. i dont see a 40 point loss though :ninja:

Sideline
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
A loss, but my first and only Texans game so far, so thoroughly enjoyed it. Did they show just the game or does it have all the locker room extras?

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 02:47 PM
we also lost green and killings. it was a horrible game for houston and i dont even get why its on replay

well we are shooting piss poor and only down 4 at the half. i dont see a 40 point loss though :ninja:

As long as the spurs lose...I dont care by how much.:cowboy1:

False Start
03-23-2008, 02:50 PM
The other two that were on NFLN were the Titans loss (The Comeback) and I think the only win is the Dolphins (The Golden Boot) game.

Yeah I saw the Tacks game on there . I sure as heck wasn't gonna go through that again . They showed the Oilers v. Buffalo game awhile back . For some reason , I couldn't help but watch it . I think my love for the old Oilers is slowly fading away . It may have something to do with my despise of the Titans , and VY now . :bat: :heh:

Khari
03-23-2008, 03:33 PM
yay the winz.......the spurz haz it! :woot2:

ccdude730
03-23-2008, 03:44 PM
yay the winz.......the spurz haz it! :woot2:

:splits: 88-81 spurs

"and down goes nowitzki"

YellerLotYeller
03-23-2008, 03:51 PM
:splits: 88-81 spurs

"and down goes nowitzki"

Whoever lost its still a win-win for the Rockets!!:whip:

ObsiWan
03-23-2008, 10:39 PM

Because even with all our injuries - basically having to play the Colts with 2nd & 3rd stringers - we still made it one of the better games that week.

AnthonyE
03-24-2008, 03:39 AM
I watched the beginning and end to this game for obvious reasons. But wow, Matt Schaub was pretty much on fire. I almost forgot how well he played (sometimes), and this (almost) makes me believe that he can be a top 10 (in NFL) or heck, even a top 5 QB (AFC) next year barring injuries.

Those 14 consecutive completions are more than you can shake a stick at. :O (Unless your ykw). And you know what? He actually make the ball go FORWARD during those completions. :o

:fans:

EDIT: Oh, I'm sure another reason they showed the game was because it determined first place in the AFC South. :o Also, both teams were undefeated.

beerlover
03-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I watched the beginning and end to this game for obvious reasons. But wow, Matt Schaub was pretty much on fire. I almost forgot how well he played (sometimes), and this (almost) makes me believe that he can be a top 10 (in NFL) or heck, even a top 5 QB (AFC) next year barring injuries.

Those 14 consecutive completions are more than you can shake a stick at. :O (Unless your ykw). And you know what? He actually make the ball go FORWARD during those completions. :o

:fans:

EDIT: Oh, I'm sure another reason they showed the game was because it determined first place in the AFC South. :o Also, both teams were undefeated.

if you noticed most of those passes where short underneath dumps to the RB (Gado-gone) FB (Cook-maybe gone) & TE (Daniels, Putzier-gone)

DocBar
03-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I watched the game this morning after work and came away with 3 impression.
1. Schaub can be a GREAT QB. He needs some seasoning and needs to make some better decisions this time.

2. We HAVE GOT to address our secondary. That really cost us this game and several others. I know we signed Reeves, but as of now, He's Petey Faggins Jr. until he proves otherwise. As everyone else on here knows, we need a FS in the worst possible way. Is Demps our FS now? He should do better than anyone else.

3. We need an improved OL. I was impressed with what Schaub did with the protection we gave him. Our running game was horrible.

I'm hoping we go CB or LT in the 1st. There should be a very good player at one of those positions left at 18. I think RB in the 1st would be a bad idea since our ZBS and hiring of Gibbs is supposed to make lower round draft picks into superstars. I'm not a big advocate of drafting because of need. I like taking the BPA, but we should be able to get the BPA AND fill a major need position in this draft. It's pretty deep at CB and LT.