PDA

View Full Version : 7 round mock draft... with 221 explanations

Maddict5
03-07-2008, 07:16 AM
http://thefootballexpert.com/coxmockdraft.html

somebody has a little too much time on their hands... i thought it was an overall decent effort though

handpicking (including sage trade and trade with Miami (who want williams-we get #32 and#64) :doot:

#32: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami
#47: Anthony Collins, OT, Kansas
#64: Brandon Flowers, CB, VTech
#79: Matt Forte, RB, Tulane
#114: Steve Justice, C/G, Wake Forest
#143: Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon (i like the trae williams pick though)
#174: Fernando Velasco, C, Georgia
#206: Durant Brooks, P, Georgia Tech

bigbrewster2000
03-07-2008, 08:43 AM
http://thefootballexpert.com/coxmockdraft.html

somebody has a little too much time on their hands... i thought it was an overall decent effort though

handpicking (including sage trade and trade with Miami (who want williams-we get #32 and#64) :doot:

#32: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami
#47: Anthony Collins, OT, Kansas
#64: Brandon Flowers, CB, VTech
#79: Matt Forte, RB, Tulane
#114: Steve Justice, C/G, Wake Forest
#143: Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon (i like the trae williams pick though)
#174: Fernando Velasco, C, Georgia
#206: Durant Brooks, P, Georgia Tech
Can you explain this Miami trade a little better? I dont think Brandon Flowers will be there at 64. What do you want Dennis Dixon for? Is he really someone we use a pick on with other needs?

If it did work out that way, the front part of our draft would be rediculous. I would totally love that.

badboy
03-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Where did the 2nd round pick come from

Specnatz
03-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Where did the 2nd round pick come from

Trade

threetoedpete
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
What do you want Dennis Dixon for?

To replic@te the Bret F@rve pick of seventeen ye@rs @go ? H@ving his kind speed @nd @rm on the edge in this ofense would be very h@rd to defend. The only question is when do you roll the dice on the guy ? with 6th round flyer ? I would .
The potenti@l of wh@t he could be would be too sweet for me to p@ss up.

Forte did enough with his body of work @nd the combine to be @ 2nd round pick now.

Maddict5
03-07-2008, 10:59 AM
To replic@te the Bret F@rve pick of seventeen ye@rs @go ? H@ving his kind speed @nd @rm on the edge in this ofense would be very h@rd to defend. The only question is when do you roll the dice on the guy ? with 6th round flyer ? I would .
The potenti@l of wh@t he could be would be too sweet for me to p@ss up.

Forte did enough with his body of work @nd the combine to be @ 2nd round pick now.

for the love of god man, you're a better be broken.. otherwise, stop with the @- its f'in annoying:gun:

btw i dont think flowers or forte will be that low either (nor do i think MIA will trade with us)... just dreamin

threetoedpete
03-07-2008, 11:11 AM
They're sending the box...Hey key is DO 'ey. I'll be b@nned for @ few weeks unless I go to Clu@d M@rks.