PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked

Joe Texan
03-05-2008, 12:14 AM
Sage had AJ is not a hypothesis, it is a fact. It is also a fact that even with AJ, he averaged considerably fewer yards per game.

Talk about Dolts, locking the thread after you make the last comment

Sage had AJ, so did Schaub, Sage had Andre Davis and did wonders with him when Shaub could only see the tight end.

They are both Texan QB's and too bad for you who drove the Carr till the wheels fell off but I look foreward to another great season with two capable QB's both supporting each other so we can win some games.

m5kwatts
03-05-2008, 12:40 AM
get a life buddy, move on

03-05-2008, 12:57 AM
sorry dude, but joe is right about having 2 capable qbs. however, i think it's hard to judge sage/schaub at this point. thankfullly, carrbage will never find it's way into houston again.

now that he's out of the league, i think we can finally get over him, LOL.

RipTraxx
03-05-2008, 01:35 AM
sorry dude, but joe is right about having 2 capable qbs. however, i think it's hard to judge sage/schaub at this point. thankfullly, carrbage will never find it's way into houston again.

now that he's out of the league, i think we can finally get over him, LOL.

Carrbage?!?!?!? LMAO first time hearin that.....

Good stuff boss, good stuff

03-05-2008, 01:51 AM
Carrbage?!?!?!? LMAO first time hearin that.....

Good stuff boss, good stuff

i gotta give some credit to my boy vinny wherever he is, we both kinda came up with that one. :cool:

b0ng
03-05-2008, 02:02 AM
I hate you. And I hate this thread :mad:

TexansSeminole
03-05-2008, 06:56 AM
What kind of responses do you expect from this?

TEXANRED
03-05-2008, 08:07 AM
Don't be surprised if this thread disappears.

Kaiser Toro
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM

Sage had AJ, so did Schaub, Sage had Andre Davis and did wonders with him when Shaub could only see the tight end.

They are both Texan QB's and too bad for you who drove the Carr till the wheels fell off but I look foreward to another great season with two capable QB's both supporting each other so we can win some games.

I locked the thread. The literary genius, all-world debate skills and pot stirring capabilities that were shown will remain for anyone's perusal in its locked state.

HoustonFrog
03-05-2008, 09:41 AM
I locked the thread. The literary genius, all-world debate skills and pot stirring capabilities that were shown will remain for anyone's perusal in its locked state.

I thank you greatly for the lock. I think the next step after saying Sage was the man, Schaub was bad, Kubes is a temporary, stop gap coach was to say that Dunta Robinson was never that good and is injury prone also. But I digress. Thanks again for saving us KT.:thumbup

infantrycak
03-05-2008, 09:45 AM

Spare the insults and your assumptions. I didn't lock the thread.

TexansLucky13
03-05-2008, 09:46 AM
:locked: :locked:

Errant Hothy
03-05-2008, 09:50 AM
:locked: :locked:

I concur, this is just going to be a repeat of the last one (and I'm kinda ashamed of my role in the first thread).